It’s a Sister Sascha Gotcha Day Easy and Selfie

Hello everyone, thanks for coming back to see me on my Gotcha Day, I appreciate it, lots.  It seems like I’ve been here forever, but this is my forever home so it should feel that way.  Gotcha Days are just the best and we’re hoping there will be lots more of them for kitties everywhere.

For those of you brand new to Brian’s Blog, I was rescued after being dumped by my family at a local PetSmart store.  Not only was I dumped, I was left outside the door in my carrier in the middle of a very cold winter night.  They just left me there and drove off.  The nice humans at Kitten Action Team are at that PetSmart on the weekends and the Mom and Dad just happened to stop by.  Yes, you know what happened next, once they saw me they fell in love with me.  It took me a little while because boy was I scared.  Sister Gracie took charge and wouldn’t let anyone else mess with me until I finally came out of my shell.  But that’s in the past, today I’m just going to celebrate my Gotcha Day with my wonderful family.  Oh, and I get the honor of doing the Easy and Selfie thing too.  So, here we go…

99999I now thoroughly enjoy doing my Easy where ever I darn well please.  One happy part of a terrific Gotcha.

Brian's Home. Adopt cats, we deserve it! I’m happy to do the selfie thing and I’m glad the Mom and Dad fell in love with me and my baby blue eyes.

Thanks for helping me celebrate my Gotcha Day and I’ll see y’all at the Blog Hop.  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Brian's Home. Adopt cats, we deserve it! Join the Hop Here

Summer
3 years ago

Happy gotcha day, Sascha! Your story is kind of like Boodie’s – she and her sister were dumped in a parking lot of a veterinary clinic. They were very scared of people, and my human brought Boodie home to try to socialize her. She is actually pretty friendly now, but still the shyest out of all of us.

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties

Happy Gotcha day Sascha!!! We are so glad you got gotched! I love your selfie and easy!

mommakatandherbearcat
3 years ago

Happy Gotcha Day, Sascha! Stunning selfies … and gorgeous eyes (and toe floof!!!)!

Nicki and Derry
Nicki and Derry
3 years ago

Happy Gotcha Day, Sascha! We’re glad your humans were at the right place, right time. 🙂

MARG
3 years ago

Happy Gotcha day to you Sascha. You sure lucked out by finding such a great hope. You do look comfy in that picture. Have a great day.

Layla Morgan Wilde

Happy Gotcha Day dear Sascha! You’re lovely and loved xoxox

Little Binky and Granny

Happy Gotcha Day, sweet little Lion 😀 All’s well that ends well <3 Pawkisses for a Peaceful Sunday 🙂 <3

3 years ago

Happy Gotcha Day, Gorgeous Sascha! We can barely imagine what kind of monster you would need to be to dump a kitty at night in very cold weather. But you certainly got lucky didn’t you? You have one of the most wonderful families around, and we wish you many more happy Gotcha Days with them!

Lovely photos, by the way.

The Chans

Annie
3 years ago

How could they not fall in love with you, Sascha? Happy Gotcha Day!

You have the best home and parents. What a sweet sister Gracie is.

Caren Gittleman
3 years ago

How could someone EVER, EVER leave a beautiful kitty like you Sister Sascha????? Wishing you the HAPPIEST of Gotcha Days! You could NOT have found a better family! Have a wonderful day sweetheart! xoxo

Pat Hatt
3 years ago

Happy gotcha day. Hopefully the douches who let you outside got bitten, gently, by a mutt somewhere along the way. Great selfie and easy too.

Socks, Scylla, Fenris, Tuiren, YinYang & Chimera (ATCAD)

Happy Gotcha Day Beautiful Sascha

Sue Brandes
Sue Brandes
3 years ago

Happy Gotcha Day beautiful kitty.

Jan K
3 years ago

Happy Gotcha Day, Sister Sascha! We think you ended up exactly where you were meant to be. ♥

Sammy
3 years ago

Happy Gotcha Day beautiful Sister Sascha! It’s so wonderful that many of us are lucky to find our “forevers” and hook up with our fabulous humans – and I know we ALL wish everyone would be “happily ever after” like we are. Have a peaceful and snoozy celebration today – you deserve it!

Love, Sammy

3 years ago

Happy Happy Gotcha day you beautiful and treasured girl. I’m so glad you got your family! They deserved you.

Sailor Edgar
3 years ago

Happy Gotcha day, sweet Sister Sascha…you found a great home!

Ellen Pilch
3 years ago

Happy Gotcha Day beautiful Sascha! I am sorry you had a bad start in life, but I am glad you have a loving forever home now.

Emma
3 years ago

What a very sad and very happy day all rolled into one! You are a very lucky girl and we are not surprised they fell in love with you right away! Congratulations on your Gotcha Day!

Erin the Cat (Princess)

Hi Sascha, Happy Gotcha Day! You landed fair and square at a great place, thanks to some great people. You deserve your selfie wherever you darn like. purrs ERin

Joan Ryan (KitKat)
Joan Ryan (KitKat)
3 years ago

Happy Gotcha Day Sister Sascha! You hit the jackpot when you landed your forever home.
Luvies,
Angel Normie, Angel Mika, Sasha & Grady Lewis

Diane
Diane
3 years ago

We love happy ending stories like Sashas – she has the best forever home:)

Athena

Happy Gotcha Day!

We’re sorry you got dumped by nasty humans. Glad you found some nice ones to take care of you.

Purrs xx
Athena and Marie

Mickey's Musings
3 years ago

Happy Gotcha Day Sascha!!!
That was a sad story with the happiest of endings!
You have a pawsome home now 🙂
We like your easy and lovely selfie 🙂
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ

Madi
3 years ago

Happy Gotcha Day Sascha….this day was the beginning of the rest of your life full of unconditional love .
Hugs madi your bfff

Deziz World
3 years ago

Oh bootyful Sascha we can’t ‘magine how anypawdy could do such a thing to you. But cuz of those idiots you hit da jackpot. Happy Gotchaday sweet furiend. We’re so happy to be your furiends. Big hugs to all of you.

Luv ya’

Dezi and Raena

Sherri-Ellen TD.
3 years ago

Mee-yow Sisfur Sascha who inn their rite mind wood have dumped a littul sweetie like you????
As they cared so littul fur you it meened Mitur Terry an Lady Celeste could make you a part of Brian’ss Home an mee finkss that iss a bit of Pure Land (Heaven) on Earth!
Yur *easy on* an selfie fotoss’ are luvley; just like YOU!!!!
Happy Gotcah Day deer gurl.
***paw kissesss*** Siddhartha Henry an {{{hugs}}} LadyMum

William's Kith & Kin
3 years ago

Happy gotcha day, you beautiful girl! We love your blue eyes too!

mariodacart
3 years ago

Happy Gotcha Day sweetie. We sure are happy you were gotted, and you really lucked out with your mom just happening to come by. You could not have found a better family to love you.

Debby
3 years ago

Happy Gotcha Day, sister Sascha – you have some incredibly cute photos here, for sure.

You are so lucky that your Mom and Dad found you! I am so happy your have a wonderful home all this time.

Pet lovers please check out my homeless cat blog archives for some fun posts and archived stories about the abandoned/feral cat colony I manage.

Debby in Arizona

Flynn
3 years ago

Happy Gotcha Day, Sascha! I am glad you were gotcha’d by your mum and dad and have such a wonderful family.

jansfunnyfarm
3 years ago

We don’t know how anyone could have dumped you but we can understand how your mom and dad fell in love with you. Happy Gotcha Day.

Hobo Hudson
3 years ago

Happy Gotcha Day, Sascha.

Pretinha
3 years ago

Happy Gotcha Day, Sasha! Fico contente que você tenha conquistado o amor dessa família,
agora eles são seus para sempre.
Cafunés para você, menina bonita!

Lola and Lexy
3 years ago

Happy Gotcha day, Sascha! We’re so sorry you had that horrible experience, but you found the bestest home ever!

3 years ago

We just love you, Sascha. Happy Gotcha Day!

3 years ago

Happy Gotcha Day, sweet Sascha. We are so glad that you gotcha’d such a wonderful, loving forever home.

Fur Everywhere
3 years ago

Happy Gotcha Day, Sascha!!! You are such a beautiful and lucky little kitty. We are so glad that your parents fell in love with you, though we can’t imagine it any other way. 🙂 You are all so lucky to have each other. We hope you have the best Gotcha Day ever, and many many more to come!

Emma and Buster
3 years ago

Happy happy Gotcha Day Sascha. We didn’t know you had a sad story. But that’s all in the past, now you are having wonderful time in your furever home with loving pawrents and furblings.

Spitty the Kitty
3 years ago

You are the absolute Mistress of Gotcha, Easy and Selfie. You got it all covered, and you are sooooooooo pretties too. XOXOXO

Three Chatty Cats
3 years ago

I love your selfie and I’m so happy that you are now in your real forever home! Happy Gotcha Day!

da tabbies o trout towne
da tabbies o trout towne
3 years ago

happee bee lated gotcha day two ewe sascha…..we hope yur day total lee rocked; ya had lotz oh fun…..lotz oh pizza pie….sum donuts…a few flounder…..mackerul……oh, N heerz two a yeer a head filled with happee nezz & health ♥♥♥♥♥

Quill & Greyson
3 years ago

We’re late but happy belated Gotcha Day Sister Sascha!!

The Dash Kitten Crew
3 years ago

One day there will be justice for all dumped cats – against the people who did it. AND you will be there to watch.

In the meantime, we are glad you are safe, and loved.

3 years ago

Happy Belated Gotcha Day Sascha! I’m sorry I’m late but I’m playing ketchup now. heh heh.

Kitties Blue
3 years ago

Sascha, please forgive us for not getting here on your Gotcha Day. We are certain your humans made it extra special. What your previous humans did was despicable, but boy did you get a great home, so in the end, we think you are a very lucky (and lovely) girl. Thanks for hopping with us. XOCK, Lily Olivia Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo