Hello everyone and welcome to the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop. Today is Thanksgiving in the U.S. and I wanted to take just a few minutes to tell you what we are thankful for today, and every single day. These are not in order by importance and they certainly don’t cover everything. We are always most thankful for:
- Our wonderful forever home.
- Our wonderful Sisters and Brothers.
- The best blogging pals ever.
- Warmth in the winter and cool in the summer.
- Plenty of food for our tummies.
- Everyone who helps other critters get forever homes.
- 17,000+ pals on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Google+.
- The opportunity to host the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop.
Those are just a few, there’s lots more. What are you thankful for today? Oh, and thanks to all of you hopping along today. Have a most wonderful Thanksgiving.
Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!