Hello everyone, it is me Seal, but I think you probably figured that out by now. Yes, I’m sitting in the sink, waiting for a little water service. As you know, I’m quite new to this blogging thing so I had to ask my new bigger Brother Brian what I should do today. Since he is the one that said it was my turn I thought I could get his advice.
Brian told me not to take it so seriously and just have fun. He suggested I tell you some things about me, and since there are 9 kitties here he suggested I tell you 9 things, hence the title Seal Team 9. So, here goes…
- I am a bit timid in going out in the rest of the house but I will get there.
- I love to be picked up and carried around by the Mom or the Dad.
- I have one big, big, big purr motor.
- I hardly ever meow.
- I love the sink water, that is when I’m not sitting in the sink.
- I love to sleep up against Dad’s legs.
- I am a big fan of Party Mix Picnic treats.
- I can toss litter out of the box clear across the room.
- I love my snuggle buddy Brother Simon, lots.
Gee, that wasn’t too tough. I guess it pays to ask a kitty with blogging experience after all. I hope you enjoyed learning a little more about me and I’ll share more in the future. Hey, you want to hear something funny? My Brother Simon is practicing to do something called a selfie. Considering he doesn’t know what he’s doing this should be fun. Thanks for reading and I will probably see you soon.
Oh yea, I almost for got and Brian said it is most important, remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!