Tabby Tuesday: Inquiring Minds Want to Know

38 Comments on Tabby Tuesday: Inquiring Minds Want to Know

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it! What’s this thing?  Why is is bright and warm?  Why isn’t it bright and warm all the time?  What’s that thing with the numbers on it?  Why is that round F thing there?  Why does this smell like someone besides me?  Who in the world is No Simon?  What’s the big deal about sleeping through the night?

Oh, hello everyone, it is me Simon?   I can’t help it, there’s still so much here I haven’t check out yet. Lot’s of things, and I will just have to get to them one at a time.  I tried to check them all out last night but I found out that the peeps don’t care for that too much, especially when they are laying down with their eyes closed.  They don’t have to watch me all of the time, I can do some serious snooping on my own.

Guess what else?  The Dad got us new litter boxes with the hopes that Sister Seal and I wouldn’t be about to toss litter across the room.  NOT!  It was a bit of a challenge but we can still toss like champs.  Have a fun week everyone, see you soon.

Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

3 years ago

MOL @ No Simon…..we have his relative here….Allie NO!

Summer
3 years ago

OMC, you and Seal are really a pawful, aren’t you?

Marg
3 years ago

Oh Simon NO, lots of us around here have the last name NO. You all make the Mom laugh out loud. That is fun to toss the litter as far as possible. Makes such a great mess. Speaking of messes, Simon No, you are a mess. You all have a great day and the Mom has the ark ready to go. Take care.

easyweimaraner
3 years ago

I wondered about that little fake suns too as I came to my crib :o)
Have fun with the new boxes…maybe you will let it snow again?

Pat Hatt
3 years ago

lol needs to build a fence to keep the litter in. Tossing will find a way. Check everything out no matter the time of day.

Ellen Pilch
3 years ago

I am glad you were able to still have fun with your litter despite the new boxes 🙂 Is there another kitty there named No Simon? 🙂

Sailor Edgar

My goodness, so many questions! Maybe you should ask Brian. 🙂

Largest Cat Breed
3 years ago

Simon, you are so much curious. Lots of love for you.

Madi and Mom
3 years ago

MOLMOL Simon you are young and full of very interesting questions!!
If you don’t ask you don’t know…
Hugs madi your bfff

Sherri-Ellen T-D.
3 years ago

Rite on Brofur Simon!!! An Seal!! Mee all so iss a champeeon ‘litter flinger’! LadyMum sayss if it were an Olympick sport mee wood win a Gold Medal, mew mew mew….
Mee can flingi it rite inn to our bedroom…. 😉
An bee care full around thee lite fingss Sion; they are called ‘lampss’ an they can ‘zap’ you with lecktricity an shock you….Mee getss ‘Noo See-dhartha Henry’ when I go near thee lampss here….
***paw patsss*** Siddhartha Henry =^,.^=

3 years ago

Simon, remind your humans that someday soon, they will reminisce about your kitten antics…and they will MISS THEM! Now, they are too grumpy…LOL!

Angel Sammy and Teddy
3 years ago

Simon you’re a man after my own heart…….about the time my parents THINK they have me figured out I change – it’s part of being a youngster after all – we’ve got to explore and push the limits (and find the limits!) and fling the litter wherever and whenever we can because WE ARE CURIOUS! Surely humans remember the phrase “curious as a cat” right? Well, we youngsters have a whole lot to learn and how ELSE do we learn but “experimentation” ?? Just because they want to close their eyes when it’s dark (isn’t that crazy anyway?!?!?!), and don’t… Read more »

Pretinha
3 years ago

Simon, você é um curioso adorável! hihi
Cafunés para você, menino bonito!

Jan K
3 years ago

There’s no challenge too big for you, is there, Simon? Now, might we suggest you continue to do your nighttime investigating, but maybe try to be quieter when you do so? 🙂

Laila and Minchie
3 years ago

You are quite the pawful, Brother Simon! We love it!

Robin
3 years ago

Exploring is fun! It is good to see that you are feeling comfortable enough to investigate. Cats should always be curious! Mine sure are. 🙂 I hope that you find some of the fun things that you are after.

Deziz World
3 years ago

MOL Oh Simon, you’re sooooooo funny. But I’s know what you mean. There’s just so many things to see and smell. I’s not a letter flinger, but sometimes sis Dezi is and mommy hates it too. What is it with our pawrents? It’s just litter. MOL Big hugs

Luvs ya’

Raena and Dezi

The Swiss Cats
3 years ago

Well done, Simon, that litter thing was a challenge indeed ! We both often have NO as a last name too, MOL ! Purrs

Caren Gittleman

OMC I AM DYING LAUGHING OVER HERE!! xoxo

mommakatandherbearcat
3 years ago

Oh, Simon! Bear Cat was A LOT like you as a kitten and young cat. There were days I went miles beyond my limit of patience. And the silly thing? I kind of miss those days. I have to give him credit for his penchant to live life out loud and full of gusto – without a thought to the consequences. And he NEVER stopped. He’s calmed down quite a bit now … but there are still days he doesn’t let me forget he has a mind of his own and enough curiosity to lose a hundred lives 🙂

Emma
3 years ago

Simon, you have definitely spiced up life there at your house!

Molly and my Mom @ The Fast and the Furriest

Nothing like being a bit curious sweet Simon. I think the problems lies in your sleep schedule. We’re betting the older you get more you’ll become more like your siblings. We’re also betting your family is counting the days. LOL

da tabbies o trout towne
da tabbies o trout towne
3 years ago

dood…ewe noe when yur dad says No all ewe hafta due is make like
ya due knot understand a thing he says…..troo lee 🙂 ♥♥

Flynn
3 years ago

Lots of questions and I hope you get the answers. Eric was a champion litter flinger. I am much more careful.

McGuffy's Reader
3 years ago

Good luck with that litter. Chloe Jo still does that, and she is six-and-a-half. I have never seen anyone like that! *augh*

The OP Pack
3 years ago

Simon, you are one very inquisitive and mischievous kitty – are you sure your name isn’t Scamp? BOL

Woos – Lightning and Misty

William's Kith & Kin
3 years ago

We have never understood why our parents don’t appreciate a little crunch to their walk. It adds texture!

3 years ago

HAH! TW can commisserate about the litter. I don’t throw it so much as I pee so high up on the box that sometimes it lands outside the box. They’re strying to keep an open mind and an open box but say I’m trying their patience.

3 years ago

Simon, you and Seal sure are making life interesting in your house. 🙂

Angel, Kirby and Max
3 years ago

Simon, We understand that a kitten has to do what a kitten has to do!

Fraidy Cats!
3 years ago

tee hee! our mom likes it when we race across her head at night when she is laying down with her eyes closed 😀 you should try that game out, Simon. fun, fun, Fun! 😀 say, our litter boxes have really tall sides but we can all still scatter the litter all over the carpet. have fun exploring!

~sharpie, ditto

3 years ago

You sure have a lot of questions, Simon. That’s good though. That’s the way to learn stuff! 🙂

Mags Pooh and Chancy
3 years ago

Never a dull moment or lack of activity at your place with you sweet Simon and sweet Seal. We no it is not fun for your peeps but we couldn’t help but giggle about the new littler pans and the litter slinging. Hugs and nose kisses

Three Chatty Cats
3 years ago

You’re just the curious kitty, aren’t you?

Patrick Tillett
3 years ago

The “numbers” thing, and the “F” thing are human torture devices. Just repeatedly paw them onto the floor, and then you’ll know why…

3 years ago

Brother Simon,I believe I have a ghost sisfur called No Katie! I wonder if No Simon and No Katie are relatives? So you actually slept through the NIGHT!? WQWZERS!

Marty the Manx
3 years ago

Night exploring is the best! Mom has a fireplace screen in front of our boxes AND high sided boxes and we are still champs at getting it flung clear across the laundry room, just not as much now 🙂

The Dash Kitten Crew
3 years ago

You little monkey Simon!!! Tossing litter around #shockedears!!!!