T.G.I.F. That Gal

30 Comments on T.G.I.F. That Gal

Hooray for Friday and a Super Hooray for T.G.I.F. Day.  Are y’all enjoying Summer?  It’s still hot in our neck of the woods and we also seem to be starting Thunder Boomer Season, and we’re not real fans of those thunder boomers.  Those storms just seem to intrude on any old day this time of year.

Hey, speaking of intrude, that’s my T.G.I.F. for today…That Gal Intrudes Frequently!

tgif dolly seal 06222018Sister Dolly was trying to get ready for another photo shoot with the Mom and every time the Mom and Sister Dolly got ready Sister Seal pranced on through.  Oh sure, the Dad could have photoshopped her out but I thought it would be fun for you to see why Sister Dolly had that look on her face!

I hope you all have a fun Friday and Sister Gracie asked me to tell you that she will be here tomorrow for Sister Saturday.  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Loulou
1 year ago

Love your photo shoot. Could you let me know what hosting a bloghop entails one day when you have time? Merci. Loulou

easyweimaraner
1 year ago

seal is maybe the twin of Neilson he bombs my photos too… but nevertheless the mama was not able by now to get a photo of us two what looks not odd LOL

Mickeys Musings
1 year ago

That happens a lot in multicat families.
One kitty always wants to be the photobomber 😉
That’s OK, Dolly, we can see how lovely and pretty you are!
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

Little Binky and Granny

Sweet Dolly, we only have eyes for you, but we think it’s quite cute that Seal wants to let us know that she’s around too 😀 Our temperature has been dropped extremely, so it’s cold in our Country now, so I can send you some Extra COOL Pawkisses to stay cool for the weekend 🙂 <3

Pat Hatt
1 year ago

haha just wants to make sure she is seen too.

Margaret Elmendorf
1 year ago

Oh we are so glad that you left Sister Seal in the picture. She is such a pretty kitty. And Dolly you are very pretty too. We are always glad to see you. You all have a good day and we so hope it is a little cooler.

Photo bomb!!!! That was naughty of you, Seal!

Our weather has been bizarre. It gets really hot one day and then, the next day, it’s pretty cool. Still, we have sunpuddles so we won’t complain!

The Chans

madi and mom
1 year ago

Welllllllllllllllllllll dad calls mom Ceal and let me just say she can be kinda of intrusive too.
Just sayin’…goes with the name I guess
Hugs madi your bfff

Comedy Plus
1 year ago

Sisters can be such pests can’t they. Always messing up your day to be on the blog. Oh well.

Have a purrfect Feline Friday and TGIF. My best to your peeps. ♥

Lola The Rescued Cat

I can relate! Lola does that ALL the time to me!
Love,
Lexy

Summer
1 year ago

Seal must be taking photo bomber lessons from Binga!

Colehaus Cats
1 year ago

MOL! We are always trying to photobomb each other here, too! Have a good weekend!

William’s Kith & Kin

We have a Seal here too–we call him Izzy!

Ellen Pilch
Ellen Pilch

Such cuties.

Three Chatty Cats
1 year ago

Yep, we understand. There’s plenty of photobombs around here.

Kyna Bear
1 year ago

So Sister Seal is a photobomber! And Sister Dolly is NOT happy about it. For some reason, no matter what, I am drawn to how beautiful both of their eyes are!

Mary Kirkland
1 year ago

That’s funny. Just photobombing the heck out of the photo shoot.

Annie
1 year ago

I have to say kitty photobombers are always cute. Seal sure does look determined. 🙂

1 year ago

HAH! Seal looks so determined too. I guess she was determined to photobomb Dolly.

The OP Pack
The OP Pack
1 year ago

We have had a couple of cooler days here, for which we are very thankful. But the heat is coming back and it will be preceded by some whopper thunderstorms Sunday night. We don’t like them much either.

Have a great weekend.

Woos – Lightning, Misty, and Timber

mommakatandherbearcat

Aww … but it’s SEAL! I mean, you can’t make a little allowance for her?! Okay, okay. You’re just as important and a beauty too … but SEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wylie Hudson
1 year ago

Dolly, you are so pretty. The photobomber drew my mom’s attention, though. Mom told me Seal looks just like Goofy, a cat Mom and Dad had a long time ago.

caren gittleman
1 year ago

sorry but we hate Summer…seriously…we do

Raven
1 year ago

We’re in for a Hot few days (100+) so there will be very little open window time for me. I hope your hot weather and thunder boomers stop soon. You know what I think is interesting in your photo….. all the cat stuff. Have your people ever picked up all the cat stuff and realized how much more space they’d have in a room if there wasn’t any cat furniture or toys. My house is like that too. But I’m sure your people are like mine and they wouldn’t know what to do with all that space, so it might… Read more »

Foley Monster, Pocket and River
Foley Monster, Pocket and River
1 year ago

Sister Seal is quite the photo bomber

emma
1 year ago

I guess Seal is trying to make some kind of a statement.

Dolly does not look pleased to be photo bombed by Seal.

Sailor Edgar

That’s a great capture!

Today is rather noisy because of the annual Air Show at the airport. We are only a couple of miles away.

Jan K
1 year ago

Younger sisters can be so annoying, can’t they, Sister Dolly? That’s a fun photo!

1 year ago

Yes, Dolly certainly has an exasperated look on her face, while Seal is fixated on something!