Sister Saturday with Sweet Sister Seal

32 Comments on Sister Saturday with Sweet Sister Seal

sister saturday seal 10062018Hello there, did you know it’s Sister Saturday?  Oh, of course you did, and you probably knew I would be here too since Brother Brian told you on Monday.  That’s okay, it’s my day so here I am.  Let’s get this pawty started.

You also know I’ve been ripping and running up and down the stairs with Brother Simon and Sister Dolly.  It’s lots of fun, but not quite as much fun as da Bird.  I love that thing too.  That da Bird stays in the coat closet until evening playtime.  For some reason it’s not allowed to stay out.  Every evening, right before playtime, I stretch out right in front of the coat closet and wait for da Bird to come out and play.  I don’t want to miss it!  If I capture da Bird the Dad lets me have it for a while and I drag it through the house and Brother Simon chases the other end MOL!  We sure do have fun.

Oh, guess what else?  On Monday, Brother Brian won’t be doing his regular Mancat Monday post.  Why?  Well, yours truly will be purrticipating in Boolatry over at Zoolatry. That’s a first for me and it should be fun. I hope you’ll stop by to see me next Monday.

I hope you all have a terrific Saturday, see ya on Monday.  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Cleo
1 year ago

Oh, Sister Seal, our old Cleo has her collection of toys on her mat, yet many mornings ( like right now) I’ll come out for my first cup of coffee and some of her things are scattered across the living room floor. Mind you, she’s there in her spot at the foot of the bed at bedtime, and still there when I slip out of bed early the next morning, so she must get a burst of playtime energy during the night. Have an awesome weekend, my friends. p.s.- that face is absolutely beautiful!

Margaret Elmendorf
1 year ago

Sister Seal, you are such a lovely young lady. We love the Da Bird too. We don’t know what happened to ours but they are the best fun ever. Our Loo likes to drag toys under the bed in her room.You all have a great day.

Pat Hatt
1 year ago

haha can’t miss bird playtime. Smart of you to wait by the door and then take it on tour.

Jan K
1 year ago

There is so much fun going on over there, Sister Seal! That Da Bird sounds like a very special toy, coming out only once per day.

cecilia upchurch
1 year ago

Hi Sister Seal…looking gawgeous as always and I hope Brother Brian is feeling better.

Pam
Pam
1 year ago

Sounds like you are having the time of your life! Amazing how much fun a toy can give you!

Catscue Catmom
1 year ago

Sister Seal you are so pretty! Our stairs have had many chasings lately as well. It must be the change in the weather – Saturday Stair day!

messymimi
1 year ago

da Bird sounds like a great toy, i am glad you get so much exercise and fun at your house.

The Swiss Cats

Playing with Da Bird with Simon and Dad sounds like a lot of fun ! Purrs

Crystal And Daisy Mae

Sister Seal you did great. we’re not surprised though. See ya Monday too. We’re sure you’ll do fantastic then too.

Comedy Plus
1 year ago

You do have lots of fun and your peeps makes sure you do. Good for you. I’ll be over at Ann’s to see what you’re up to on Monday.

Have a purrfect day and weekend, My best to your peeps. ♥

Sailor Edgar

But is it a Surfin’ Bird 🙂 “Everybody knows that the Bird is the word” 😉

Seal, you are adorable!

Ellen Pilch
Ellen Pilch
1 year ago

I hope Brian is feeling better. We love da bird too. I can’t wait to see your costume for Boolatry.

1 year ago

That reminds us….we need to ask Mom where OUR DaBird is!! Happy Caturday!

World Of Animals, Inc.

We are happy to see that you are having so much fun with Simon and Dolly. Loved reading about how you lay in front of the closet waiting for the bird to come out and play. We are surely going to be stopping by on Monday. We can’t wait. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful weekend.

Raven
1 year ago

Hi Sister Seal. You are looking lovely today. Sounds like you’re having a fun time playing with Simon, Dolly, Da Bird and your humans.

Mickeys Musings
1 year ago

We love that you have a toy you really enjoy Seal 🙂
Sounds like you have a lot of fun at night.
WE look forward to seeing you doing Boolatry!
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

The OP Pack
The OP Pack
1 year ago

You definitely are a sweetie, Sister Seal. We can’t wait to see you at Boolatry. We think we are next week too. Hope Brian is doing well.

Woos – Lightning, Misty, and Timber

Mary Kirkland
1 year ago

You’re looking gorgeous as always.

Sounds like you are having lots of fun, Sister Seal. I hope Brian is doing better after his major dental work.

Jeanna
1 year ago

You guys have fun with da Bird, I know how popular those toys are. Purrrs to Brian.

Deziz World
1 year ago

You are so purretty Seal. Glad you enjoy playin’. We have a birdy that stays hidden too. We can only play with it when mommy wants too. Big hugs

Luv ya’

Dezi and Raena

1 year ago

Seal, da Bird is one of our favorite toys too. It stays in the closet until play time because we’d probably eat it if we could. 🙂

1 year ago

Hi Seal! Sister Autumn used to love Da Bird. Every night after work TW would play with her as she’d jump and jump. Gramma thought she was a dud too.

Kyna Bear
1 year ago

Oh my, da Bird sounds like tons and tons of fun, Sister Seal! Keep racing up and down those stairs, too!

1 year ago

We love da Bird, too, Seal! We’ll miss seeing Brian on Monday, but we are super excited to see you on Boolatry!

The Chair Speaks
1 year ago

You’re so pretty Sister Seal! Purrs and hugs!

Summer
1 year ago

It sounds like you have a really fun game with Da Bird, Seal! I like dragging my prey (in my case, my Nekofly) around the house too – but I don’t have anyone who wants to chase it.

Marv
1 year ago

We do hope Brian is feeling better. I bet his mouth is sore…we are still purraying for him!
I can’t wait to see you on Booalatry!
Purrs
Marv

Little Binky and Granny

You have such beautiful eyes, sister Seal. Now enjoy the birdie, while we catching up on all of you. Extra Pawkisses 🐾😽💞

Valentine
1 year ago

I have a Da Bird toy, too! Mine is turquoise and feathery. What color is yours? Mom puts mine away from time to time so I can play with other toys. I think it might be in the closet. I can’t wait to play with it again.