Tabby Tuesday: The Simon Runny Babbit Reveal

36 Comments on Tabby Tuesday: The Simon Runny Babbit Reveal

Hello everyone, thank you for coming by on Tabby Tuesday, I sure am glad you did.  I know many of you have been curious as to what caused the daily runny babbits here.  Three of us have had the runny babbits on a daily basis, me, Sister Seal and Sister Dolly.  To say it’s on a daily basis is understating it, they actually happen several times throughout the day and throughout the night too.

So what caused it???  Well, here you go…

tabby tuesday simon 01Yes, it’s the upstairs!  Ever since Sister Seal and I moved inside there have been gates and screens protecting the Angel Sister Precious Upstairs Suite.  We all sure miss seeing and watching Angel Precious, but it’s a lot of new territory for us. We’ve never been able to run up and down stairs before and we’re sure making up for lost time.

tabby tuesday simon 02Sister Seal and I both like to rip n’ run and enjoy the view from the upper loft.  It’s a whole new view for us.

tabby tuesday simon 03Here is Sister Dolly taking a bit of a break on the lower landing.  She sure has been running right along with us.

The bedroom doors are still closed up there because the Dad says he needs to scrub the carpets before we get to go in there and do some serious snooping.   That’s okay, we will wait.  We miss you Sister Precious but we know you must be smiling to see how much we are enjoying your special space.

Have a fun Tuesday everyone, we will.  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Mary (cactusdreams)
1 year ago

they look happy exploring a new territory. I love how they peek out between the banisters

Summer
1 year ago

I should have guessed! I know you guys have been having ALL sorts of fun!

Margaret Elmendorf
1 year ago

Oh I didn’t even think of that. Being able to go up and down the stairs. I bet that is a lot of fun for you three. Precious is probably glad you are having such a good time. Everyone have a great day.

emma
1 year ago

It is sad that your sister passed, but I’m sure you are really enjoying all the new space you have to play and explore.

I am glad you are all having so much fun with the stairs. It will keep you fit too.

1 year ago

New territory is so much fun to explore!

All Things Collie
1 year ago

Hopefully you aren’t doing the fast, fast runnings (as our mom calls it) in the middle of the night! Our mom gets annoyed when we wake her by racing across the bed (and her) while she is sleeping!
Cats n collies

messymimi
1 year ago

Stairs are such fun when you have four legs and don’t trip running up them, so i don’t blame you for getting runny babbits on the stairs. Enjoy your new spaces!

Oh! Lots of new territory! How fun is that!

The Chans

Teddy
1 year ago

I know it must be really exciting to have a whole new level to explore……Angel Sister Precious no doubt is loving seeing you two have fun in her old “apartment” !!

Sailor Edgar
1 year ago

Exploring new territory is fun!

Diane
Diane
1 year ago

Aww, the joys of new uncharted spaces. One dear, departed Lily one day jumped from our loft onto the dining room table far down below and was dazed and confused for over 24 hours later. She never tried it a second time though.

Pam
Pam
1 year ago

Yes, I bet sister precious is smiling at the fact you have the run of the upstairs. Boy tha sister Dolly is a beauty! Have fun and RUN my Lily says to you.

Comedy Plus
1 year ago

Aw, so that’s what this was about. I know you’ll enjoy her space. The stairs are great fun aren’t they and kitties all love being up high. Good for you. Pretty soon you’ll get to snoop around Sister Precious’ room.

Have a purrfect Tabby Tuesday. My best to your peeps. ♥

Mollie Hunt
1 year ago

Blaze and Tyler are runny babbiting on the stairs as I read this. How apt!

1 year ago

HAH! And I thought the “runny babbits” were something like the squirts. Glad you are having lots of fun and getting exercise too. Maybe someday there’ll be a new upstairs resident.

1 year ago

Wow, it hadn’t occurred to me! I do think about it at Eastside Cats, because Angel is up and Da Boyz are down. I get a twinge of sadness every time I leave Angel, because she’s alone up there. Yet, it’s the best solution we have found, and nothing is perfect.

World Of Animals, Inc.

Sister Precious would be having a big kitty smile on her face if she could see you all having such a fun time. It’s always fun to explore new territories. Now you all can run around and be tired in no time. Thanks for the share. Have a great day.

Little Binky and Granny

MOL..Oh, your purrecious Angel sister is watching you for sure. Happy rat race sweeties 🙂 Pawkisses for a Happy Tuesday 🐾😽💞

Mary Kirkland
1 year ago

I’m sure they are having fun doing all that exploring.

The OP Pack
The OP Pack
1 year ago

How fun for all!!! We see you can all go up on the catwalk now:) Be careful running up and down too quickly. Your Dad might have to install a traffic light if those stairs get too congested.

Woos – Lightning, Misty, and Timber

The LLB Gang
1 year ago

Oh my…we got stairs when we moved to our new house and LOVE galluping up and down. Mama says we sound like a herd of wild buffalo! We bet you are a bunch quieter…;-)
xoxo,
Rosy, Jakey & Arty

Ellen Pilch
Ellen Pilch
1 year ago

MOL! I thought you meant you had the runs ( like diarrhea) . Glad it is this kinds of runny wabbits 🙂

Pat Hatt
1 year ago

That makes sense. Can see all from above. Enjoying her special spot is the way to be.

Jan K
1 year ago

We can’t believe we didn’t think of that!! What fun to have all that new space to run in, especially stairs! We think Angel Sister Precious is thrilled that you are enjoying her special space, she wouldn’t have wanted it any other way. ♥

mommakatandherbearcat

If anycat could’ve charmed Miss Precious … it would’ve been you, Simon. Seeing Seal, her royal ‘reserved goofiness’ queen is always a treat!

1 year ago

You darlings. Mommy said she wants to hear those thundering feets, all 12 of them, so much!

Kyna Bear
1 year ago

It must be fun exploring new territory and getting new views, even though the reason why you can is sad… Keep running and keep your dad smiling.

Angie
1 year ago

These kitties look more like mountain lions from their perches way up high!

Foley Monster, Pocket and River
Foley Monster, Pocket and River
1 year ago

So cool, it is like you moved into a brand new house

Jodi Stone
1 year ago

I thought the runny babbits were something entirely different…..:-D

da tabbies o trout towne
da tabbies o trout towne
1 year ago

guyz…….aw……..we waz knot abe bull ta get heer yesterday but iz glad we could two day; what a grate way ta honor sister Precious…..N we hope dad letz ya watch a foot ball game ore two… in her suite…….just …well, just coz …..N joy playin 🙂 ♥♥♥

Three Chatty Cats
1 year ago

Oooo, getting to explore some new places! I bet that’s a lot of fun!

Mark's Mews
1 year ago

We read the post yesserday. AND JUST now realized what “runny babbets” are. MOL!

RO P

All that happiness is rubbing off on me!(lol) Hugs…and Happy Thursday! RO

Deziz World
1 year ago

Hey Simon, that’s so cool that you’re enjoyin’ the new space. I’s know it must feel strange without sweet Precious there. But, we know she’d be happy to see you havin’ so much fun. Big hugs

Luvs ya’