Tabby Tuesday with Simon – A New and Noisy Toy

42 Comments on Tabby Tuesday with Simon – A New and Noisy Toy

Hooray, it’s Tabby Tuesday but maybe it should be called Tabby Toy Tuesday. I sure do love toys, but I think you probably figured that one out by now.  I do have fun and it doesn’t matter what toy it is, I’ll figure out a way to have fun with it.  Cat Toys are just the best!

Sometimes though I find a new toy that I don’t recognize and that’s pretty exciting too.  It’s even more exciting if it’s a noisy toy.  I found one just like that recently, while the Mom and Dad were sleeping.  It was upstairs and it was actually stuck under the upstairs bathroom door.  It sure looked like it needed help.  It was quite the challenge, but after a while .I finally managed to set it free.

That toy was heavier than it looked but I wanted to take it downstairs to play.  It was hard to get it to the steps, but I did it and I had to get it down the steps one at a time.  Bump, noisy bump, things that go bump in the night.  It sure made a loud bump noise when it hit the next step.  Finally, it was a a lot of work, but I got it down to the lower landing

Then the Dad woke up and came to see my new toy. The Dad said it is a doorstop, but that door still looked like a door to me so it sure didn’t stop it from being a door.  The Dad let me keep it and I did get it all the way downstairs.  It’s not nearly as noisy now but it’s still lots of fun.

Have a fun Tuesday everyone and remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

easyweimaraner
1 year ago

oh that was a super toy what you found… we found one too last night… it belongs to the curtains and it probably has a bad smell , because the mama called it oh sh*t…

Carry Loves Cats
1 year ago

That’s a great toy. We hate it when our toys get stuck under the door in the lounge. Especially the crinkly ones. Because you can bet, just when we start our nap that Mummy will open the door and the crinkle will scrape along the wood and make a right loud noise.

Love Laser & McLaren

Summer
1 year ago

That is an interesting new toy!

Cleo
1 year ago

Well Simon, I guess just about anything can be a toy, huh?

Pat Hatt
1 year ago

haha you were doing the door a favor and now have a great toy too.

My GBGV Life
1 year ago

That sounds more like doggy mischief. You are one funny little fellow!

Margaret Elmendorf
1 year ago

Simon, you sure do keep everyone entertained at all times. You certainly are a great entertainer. You all have a good day and the arc will be by to pick you up today. Have a good day.

Cathy Kennedy

Brian,

How cute…”that door still looked like a door to me so it didn’t stop it from being a door.” 🙂

caren gittleman
1 year ago

MOL!! MOL!! MOL!! Thank you for making my day!

cecilia upchurch
1 year ago

Oh Simon you are such a delight and funny. I can hear the banging of the door as you tried to rescue that ‘new’ toy. Yay you!!

Sailor Edgar
1 year ago

Isn’t a noisy toy a big plus?! 😉

William’s Kith & Kin

Simon, you made us all laugh! It’s good you finally freed that toy.

Well done on freeing the new toy from under the door. It must have been hard work, but you persevered.

Adorable kitty photo! love the ‘new toy’ ~ just like kids ~

Happy Day to you,

1 year ago

Whoa! I watch we had those! Have your dad buy you those foam rockets if you really want to have fun. He can shoot them all over the house and you and Seal can chase them. Doesn’t make much noise but they are fun. Oh, if you bat the launcher around, that makes lots of noise.

Comedy Plus
1 year ago

Who knew you could have such fun with a door stop. I laughed out loud. It’s good that dad can tell you what things are.

Have a purrfect Tabby Tuesday. My best to your peeps. ♥

Tamago
1 year ago

What a good kitty you are, Simon, to release that toy from under the door! And glad your dad let you keep it 🙂

Angelic Clowder
1 year ago

That is a pawsome toy! Tonight Balthazar found one in our baffroom. It was behind the door but not under it. When he hits it it goes SPROINK. So he keeps hitting it and daddy comes and say ‘Balthazar! Stop hitting that!’ and he does…..for a little bit. But that Sproink is a lot of fun

1 year ago

Simon, you and Da Boyz are cut from the same bolt of cloth! Anything they find is a toy!

Mary Kirkland
1 year ago

I keep telling Ken that our dog, Falcor thinks everything is a toy. Looks like you think the same thing.

Charles Huss
1 year ago

It just proves that anything can be a toy. Our cat Chris stole a visiting baby’s pacifier once. He then went into their diaper bag and stole another one. After they zipped the bag shut he managed to unzip it and stole a third one. Of course, we had to buy them three new ones but Chris had great toys for quite a while after that.

The LLB Gang
1 year ago

You always make us smile watching the toys you find Simon!!
xoxo,
Rosy, Jakey & Arty

Lola The Rescued Cat

Toys that make noise in the middle of the night are just the best! We wish we had stairs to throw them down!

World Of Animals, Inc.

Looks like you found a new super toy there. Who needs balls, catnip bags, or mousies. You have your very own doorstop to play with now, and the best time to play is, of course, in the middle of the night. Happy Tabby Toy Tuesday Simon. Have fun.

Jan K
1 year ago

We sometimes wonder why we spend all our money on toys, when you cats and dogs can make pretty much any household item into a toy! MOL

messymimi
1 year ago

How cool is that, you can turn anything into a toy, can’t you!

mommakatandherbearcat

Gotta admire that determination!

Ellen Pilch
Ellen Pilch

You are too funny 🙂

1 year ago

Sounds like you had a fun time!

katie Isabella
katie Isabella
1 year ago

Simon! I wish I could come see you or you could come and see me. You are a PIP!

The OP Pack
The OP Pack
1 year ago

You ARE a character, Simon, but we wouldn’t have you any other way!!!

Woos – Lightning, Misty, and Timber

1 year ago

Simon, we think the best toys are those that were never intended to be toys…like that doorstop.

Foley Monster, Pocket and River
Foley Monster, Pocket and River
1 year ago

Oh, found toys are the best. Our parents can spend tons of money on our toys but the best are the ones we find lying around.

Raven
1 year ago

That would be a fun toy, and noisy in the middle of the night.

Angie
1 year ago

Oh, those furbabies – no end of entertainment for us humans!!!

Teddy
1 year ago

HAHAHA…..well Simon, I think some of the BEST toys – are things that we find and “adopt” as new toys like a doorstop. It’s called being CREATIVE right?

Three Chatty Cats
1 year ago

I’m glad you freed that toy from under the door!

Deziz World
1 year ago

MOL Hey Simon, you sure do find the craziest toys. Enjoy your door stop. Big hugs

Luvs ya’

Raena and Dezi

Bell Fur Zoo
1 year ago

MOL well dat are sure a peculiar toy buts I likes to play wif the door stops attached to da wall dat go boing…boing…boing…so no judging on my part! Mama wuvs it when I play wif those 😉

xoxo,
Matilda (& Matt)

Kitties Blue
1 year ago

You have a wonderful imagination, Simon. Cooper likes to turn non-toys into toys as well. Nice that a your dad let you keep it. Your photo is super cute. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

The Hipster Kitties
1 year ago

Charlee: “New toys sure are fun! Especially ones that you find lying around that your humans forgot to give you.”
Chaplin: “Or that aren’t really toys.”
Charlee: “Chaplin. You know the rule.”
Chaplin: “Oh, right! Everything is a toy.”

Mary (cactus catz)
1 year ago

hmmm, that was nice of your dad to let you play with the door stop.