Hello everyone and welcome to the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop. Today is Thanksgiving in the U.S. and I wanted to take just a few minutes to tell you just a few of the things we are thankful for today, and every single day. These are not in order by importance and they certainly don’t cover everything. We are always most thankful for:
- Our wonderful forever home.
- Our wonderful family.
- The best blogging pals ever.
- Warmth in the winter and cool in the summer.
- Plenty of food for our tummies.
- Everyone who helps other critters get forever homes.
- The opportunity to host the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop.
Those are just a few, there’s lots more. What are you thankful for today? Oh, and thanks to all of you hopping along today. Have a most wonderful Thanksgiving.
Marg, from Marg’s Animals has had way too many Vet expenses and could sure use our help. No amount is too small. It’s okay if you can’t donate but please share her fundraiser. Let’s help knock this out for her…and then some.
Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!