Sister Dolly Does Sister Saturday

30 Comments on Sister Dolly Does Sister Saturday
sister saturday dolly 01052019

Hello everyone, it looks like I’m the lucky one, I get to do the first Sister Saturday of 2019, hooray me! Of course I’ll do a Sister Saturday post whenever it’s my turn, or sometimes when it’s not. That’s just the way I roll and believe me, I love a good roll, especially in the nip. Speaking of Catnip, it’s been a long time since I’ve had any, it was way back on New Year’s Eve I think MOL!

I know Brother Brian posted about being glad things are back to normal, but you can count me in that camp too. I love the holidays but I love normal too. My scratcher perch is back in it’s normal location and I’m able to relax on it again. The peeps usually move the cat trees around to make room for the Christmas Tree but since so many of us like the cat trees where they are, the peeps put the Christmas Tree in a different location this year. That meant my scratcher perch was relocated. That’s okay because I spent lots of time under the Christmas Tree, but it’s sure nice to have my perch back.

Oh, the normal brushing schedule seems to have resumed too. That means I get brushed pretty much any old time I ask, and I do ask lots. The after dinner brushing is still my favorite though because the Dad picks me up and takes me for a walk through the house when we’re done. We walk through and I get to look out some of the windows while the Dad is holding me. That sure is fun and I sure do purr.

So, normal really is here, at least for a while. What about you, how’s your normal going and do you have any big plans for today? Catch you soon and remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Please help Lilly & KatieOur friends at Savannah’s Paw Tracks need help for Lilly & Katie. Please donate or share their fundraiser HERE. Thanks!

Summer
1 year ago

For me, normal means therapy cat visits, going to the store, and cat shows! And I’m happy to report that things are back to normal here.

Margaret Elmendorf
1 year ago

Oh Sister Dolly, so glad things are back to normal for you. That walk every night with the Dad sounds terrific. All of you are sure lucky to have such a good home. Hope you have a good week end too. We might even see the sun today.

Pat Hatt
1 year ago

Having the cat stands in the normal spots sure works for us too. A good view doesn’t hurt either.

Mickeys Musings
1 year ago

We like normal too. Getting carried around the house and getting brushed sound pawsome.
We love getting brushed too 🙂 Have a pawsome weekend!
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

Mark's Mews
1 year ago

You sure have got lots of lovely long fur there Dolly!

Diane
Diane
1 year ago

Back to normal is a good thing. Glad you enjoy your brushing routines, keeps you so purrty.

Catscue Catmom
1 year ago

Lookin’ beautiful as always today Sister Dolly – glad things are back to normal.

Jan K
1 year ago

We think it’s good to shake things up a little bit every so often, like for the holidays, but we’re always happy to get back to our normal too!

Sandee
1 year ago

It’s normal here too. We don’t decorate anymore, but it’s ever so busy rushing here and there and making sure everyone know how much we appreciate them throughout the year. Enjoying your normal routine is a good thing.

Have a purrfect sister Saturday. My best to your peeps. ♥

Change is good, but getting back to normal is better.

1 year ago

Not back to normal here…..whatever that means since Mom says we are never normal. We don’t think SHE is either.

cecilia upchurch
1 year ago

Hellooooo Dolly… Angel Madi love a good brushing. Anytime I opened the drawer where her brush was kept she come march in place in front of the table

katie Isabella
katie Isabella
1 year ago

Oh I LOVE being carried through the house. I ask for that any more. I love being brushed too. When mom starts putting my brushing cloth out for me to stand and lay on…here I come..”toot sweet”! Heeeee.

1 year ago

Dolly, your humans are so lucky to have you to brush and to walk around with!

Kitties Blue
1 year ago

Your normal sounds exceptionally good. Right now Lisbeth is lying right next to mom’s computer and getting head scritches whenever our mom is not typing. Our house still looks as if Christmas threw-up all over it. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

Carry Loves Cats
1 year ago

I have to agree. It’s good to be back to normality. Even if that means going to work!

Teddy
1 year ago

I agree – I love Christmas but I like my house in “normal mode” and now that Christmas is put away again, I’m one happy guy.

The Swiss Cats
1 year ago

We’re glad things are back to normal, we love our routines too (and so do our humans ! ) Purrs

caren gittleman
1 year ago

Kitties seem to like “normal”, don’t they?

Lola The Rescued Cat

You’re looking very lovely. Dolly. I don’t know what normal is, because it’s never normal here. LOL. Mommy is back to a wonky work schedule.

1 year ago

Normal is always a very good thing!

Sailor Edgar
1 year ago

Going for a walk through the house with Dad sounds like a great idea.

Our big plans for the day were: I changed the litter in one of the litter boxes and we went to Panera for supper. And yes, I washed my hands in between! 🙂

messymimi
1 year ago

Funny you should be talking about normal. My three biggest thoughts about normal are that 1. things will never get back to normal, 2. things have already gotten back to normal, and this is it, and 3. there is no normal!

Anyway, if normal is working six days a week and volunteering on the seventh, then yes, things are back to normal.

Ellen Pilch
Ellen Pilch
1 year ago

Glad everything is normal. Sorry you haven’t had catnip in such a long time.

The OP Pack
1 year ago

Looking beautiful as always, Sister Dolly. We like all the excitement of the holidays too, but sometimes normal is very good. Now that our tree is down, we can get back to our wild zoomies around the family room – that tree blocked one of our accesses to the speed zone – that would be Misty and Timber speaking:)

Hope you are all having a good weekend.

Woos – Lightning, Misty, and Timber

Kyna Bear
1 year ago

I’m so glad that you have your normal back, Sister Dolly!

1 year ago

You’re looking swell, Dolly. I can tell, Dolly. The peeps used to get yuge trees so they’d have to move my trees but now they get small ones so they don’t inconvenience me.

Looking good, Dolly! We’re glad things are back to normal there. 🙂

Mags
1 year ago

Awww, beautiful, sweet Sister Dolly we are so happy you and the others are enjoying all being back to normal. Hugs and nose kisses

Deziz World
1 year ago

Oh Dolly, you’re always so bootyful. And spendin’ time with your daddy is just the bestest. Big hugs

Luv ya’