Sister Dolly Reaches a Conclusion On Sister Saturday

30 Comments on Sister Dolly Reaches a Conclusion On Sister Saturday
sister saturday dolly 02162019

Hello everyone, thanks for stopping by on Sister Saturday. It’s been fairly busy around these parts, well, you know what I mean, if we’re not snoozing then it’s busy. Right? Right! Anyways it nice to spend a few minutes with you today. Hey, Sister Seal was a little miffed about that Feline Friday photo yesterday even though most of us giggled at it. To make up, Brother Brian told her she could do the selfie thing tomorrow and she seemed pretty happy about that.

Hey, I got sidetracked. I was going to tell you what I concluded, but first a little bit of background. We hardly ever get people food, that’s pretty much just the way it’s been. Then one day the Dad decided to see if we would like a little bit of ham. I’m told it was not just any ham, it was some super good deli ham. So what did I think. Not only yum, it was super yum! Now I know what I’ve been missing. The peeps have been holding out on us.

Us? Yes us. I had some ham as did Sisters Zoe and Seal along with Brother Brian. We all loved it too. What about Brother Simon? You might have known, he was the only one that didn’t like his. Instead of eating his he tried batting it around like it was some kind of toy. He got bored with that toy pretty quick like. Not to worry though, I finished his off.

Nowadays when the Dad goes anywhere near the refrigerator the four of us are right there waiting for some more of that yummy ham. My conclusion? That ham must not be a regular occurrence but I can guarantee you our hopeful eyes are quite regular!

Have a fun Saturday everyone, I’ll see you soon. Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Summer
1 year ago

MOL, it sounds like your human opened up Pandora’s Box… that is, if Pandora’s Box was a refrigerator with ham in it!

Simon doesn’t like ham???? We all love ham! When Tommy was still with us, we would all line up and Tommy would sit at the end, to get ham from #1! She tries to give us the reduced salt version. It’s also a good way to get Beebs to eat. He had almost a whole slice last night, with Mama Tama snagging a few bites.

The Chans

Glad you all enjoyed your ham. Tell Simon not to worry about not liking it, Eric and Flynn would never eat people food either. All the cats, Those Who Came Before would almost bite your hand off for it though!

Margaret Elmendorf
1 year ago

Oh Simon, you and Pumpkin are two of a kind. He would have done the same thing. Just as an example. he now climbs the curtains and sits on top on the curtain rod. Anyway, you all have a great Saturday.

Pat Hatt
1 year ago

haha gonna have to stock up on ham now. Once the box is open it won’t close.

katie Isabella
1 year ago

You know what? I think I’ll ask Mommy of *I* can try some!

Teddy
1 year ago

Oh my! Well, Angel Sammy told me that he liked deli ham AND deli roast beef…..so much so that when he had to have medication, Mom put it in some of that and NO PROBLEM taking it! HAHAHA Mom has offered some to me but – well – so far I have no interest…..BUT that doesn’t mean I won’t change my mind! We kitties do that a lot right?

cecilia upchurch
1 year ago

Oh Dolly you have got to be kidding me!? What self respecting kitty doesn’t like H A M.
Angel Madi loved it and became quite the beggar when Honey baked ham was in the house.
Oh and thank you today’s post reminded my mind’s eye of a funny story…coming soon.

Catscue Catmom
1 year ago

Yep, you cats learn fast! MOL – poor Dad! You are stunning today Sister Dolly!

Pam
Pam
1 year ago

HAHA….Real people food! YUM! Yep Lily does not try much people food however with that said, she LOVES bananas! Yep, kind of strange but she can hear me peel one or she smells it and she comes running. BUT the dogs are a different story. I have one that is 4, one 8, one 12 and one 14, and they have had people food all their life so with mom gone I have to carry that on. I cook chicken thighs for the in bulk. They eat better than I do. And they are all FAT. So Sister Dolly, don’t… Read more »

Jan K
1 year ago

Mmmm….ham, what a wonderful treat! Our Sam tends not to go for people food, but I don’t think I’ve ever tried ham! I will have to do so the next time we have some.

Kitties Blue
1 year ago

We don’t get people food either, except for the occasional itty bitty piece of cheese. Cooper and Sawyer have, however, stolen turkey from Dad’s sandwich and found it quite tasty. Hope you continue to score that tasty ham XOCK, Kitties Blue

jan
jan
1 year ago

Our humans keep telling us that human food is not good for us. We suspect them of having forked tongues.

1 year ago

Dolly, you tell Seal that she’s gorgeous, as are you! CB stole a piece of grilled zucchini off of my plate today; do you think he’ll sit at the fridge, waiting for more? LOL!

The OP Pack
1 year ago

It doesn’t take long for human food to be a big hit, does it, Sister Dolly. We bet you all love that ham. We do too!!!

Woos – Lightning, Misty, and Timber

Mags
1 year ago

Oh, that ham sounds yummy and we are glad you enjoyed it. Brother Simon…now that made us laugh out loud he is so funny. Glad you got to finish off his ham. You all have a wonderful weekend. Hugs and nose kisses Chancy and Mumsy

Mary Kirkland
1 year ago

Ham, yes ham is good. My dog would love to share some ham with you. He’s very good at begging and usually gets a little piece from his dad as well.

1 year ago

Too cute! Mudpie doesn’t like people food. Heck, she’s so fussy she barely tolerates cat food. But the other night I was making sammies and she asked for a little ham. I gave her a few pieces and she actually ate it! Miracle food, I guess!

messymimi
1 year ago

Hmmm, if that was a Honeybaked Ham, my Sweetie will line up for some with you!

Ellen Pilch
Ellen Pilch
1 year ago

Glad you scored some ham 🙂

Angel Foley Monster, Pocket and River Song
Angel Foley Monster, Pocket and River Song
1 year ago

You had ham? I don’t think we ever had ham. Mom!

1 year ago

Your dad made a super bad mistake says TW. I say ham to the most yum of the human food, next to rotisserie chicken, of course. I never settle for just one piece. Hey, maybe Brother Simon is Jewish or Muslim. They don’t eat ham.

1 year ago

Well, Dolly, we are glad you got some of that delicious ham! We don’t blame you for watching Dad carefully whenever he opens the fridge door. 🙂

Mickeys Musings

Hello pretty Dolly!
We agree that your Dad started something he may not be able to stop. MOL!
That may be good for you though 😉
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

caren gittleman
1 year ago

we don’t eat ham in our home, but Dakota is like that with turkey!! (Mom doesn’t let me have turkey cause she says it’s bad for male kitties) 🙁 Love, Cody

Raven
1 year ago

Some of my kitties like ham. It’s nice and salty. Enjoy your ham tidbits!

Clooney
1 year ago

Oh, Dolly! Ham is my very favorite, now you’ll be hooked! Loved me ham in the good ol’ days but now my Human doesn’t eat it, so no more for Cloon!

The Dash Kitten Crew

Oooh I laughed. I can JUST imagine you all sat there!!!

Little Binky and Granny

MOL…Glad you finished that extra piece of ham, Dolly…MOL 😀 Pawkisses for a Happy Week ahead🐾😽💞

Sailor Edgar