Tabby Tuesday with Stealthy Crash Boom Simon

tabby tuesday simon 03052019

Hello gang, it’s Tabby Tuesday with yours truly Simon and I’ve got my big green eyes peeled for anything unusual. No, they’re not actually peeled eyes, that sounds like it would hurt, but they are wide open. Hey, while I’m thinking about it, the Dad is going to have his left eye peeled on March 18th, yep, he has scheduled his 2nd cataract surgery.

Now then, about those crash bank things. I am innocent until proven guilty and have nothing to do with any of those late night crash bangs. Don’t believe me? Well, the Dad and Mom said they don’t believe me either, but that’s their problem. It might have been that No Simon dude or the famous Stoppit Simon dude, but it wasn’t me. Good thing it happens mostly at night when everyone is sleeping, that way nobody really knows for sure.

I’m pretty stealthy though and you just never know when or where I might appear. Plus, I’m able to leap tall cat trees in a single bound. Sometimes in might take a bound or two if I don’t get just the running start. I have, on occasion, used one of the others as a trampoline and I can tell you first paw that they didn’t seem too thrilled about that. Oops, it really was an accident and I know I should look before I leap.

Okay gang, gotta run, literally! Y’all have a fun Tuesday and I’ll see you soon! Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

mommakatandherbearcat

We know you’re innocent, Simon. When Bear was younger, you and he would’ve taken the world by storm. Pretty literally.

Summer
1 year ago

Simon, cats that cause trouble are my human’s favorite types! If your humans can’t take you anymore, you can always come here! Although you may get smacky paws from Binga.

I’m not surprised that your sisters don’t appreciate being used as a trampoline, Simon. It sounds like you have lots of fun though.

Little Binky and Granny

Your eyes show that you are innocent, Simon😸🙊Pawkisses for a wonderful day🐾😽💞

Margaret Elmendorf
1 year ago

Simon, things would be boring around there, if you didn’t keep everyone entertained. You do have fun and that is important. You all have a terrific day.

Pat Hatt
1 year ago

Innocent until proven guilty. The trampoline idea never goes over well haha

Madison
1 year ago

They do say cats are active at night. Lucky for us, ours like to sleep at night.

katie Isabella
1 year ago

Simon you just made my day. And also, you sure look like a dude I wouldn’t mind sharing a cat tree with, ya know what I mean, jelly bean?

Diane D
Diane D
1 year ago

Simon, you young-ones sure have an over abundance of energy. We see that in our Ricky & Lucy after years of living with senior cats! Jump high my furry friend.

Nicki and Derry
Nicki and Derry
1 year ago

Yeah, Nicki tries the same “Not Nicki” line of defense, but it’s pretty hard to convince the human of that when something happens and Derry’s curled up beside her in bed at night. 😛

Simon, you’re just full of beans, and full of fun!

Best of luck to your dad re: his second cataract surgery!

Carry Loves Cats
1 year ago

Sounds like you would get on well with Laser and McLaren and their zoomies during the night.

easyweimaraner
1 year ago

we think you are in-no-cent…absoluetly… da Phenny tried that too use me as a trampoline, but I showed him who is not amused about that…

Jan K
1 year ago

We think you might have multiple personalities, Simon. Yup, that’s the story you should go with! MOL

cecilia upchurch
1 year ago

Simon you are innocent until proven otherwise, no witnesses, no crime
Good luck to Dad

lisa
1 year ago

Innocent until proven guilty is always our motto. The parental units can make inferences and hypothesize all they want……(wink). And, peeled or not, you eyes are stunning!

Teddy
1 year ago

That’s a great photo of you Simon! And I’m happy your Dad is getting his other eye peeled (!!) and fixed because he is happy with #1 eye and just think – TWO NEW EYES! Very cool. I know you’ll take good care of him after his surgery too…….right?

1 year ago

Egads, Simon…the visual of ‘eyes peeled’ is GROSS! Last night, Da Boyz pulled their toy box down, and both of them denied doing it, despite no one else being in the area. What I want to know is, who put the softball in their toy box?!? Where did that come from?

Catscue Catmom
1 year ago

Gawjus green peepers you naughty boy. Glad to hear your dad made that appt.

jan
jan
1 year ago

Those are the prettiest eyes, the better to see in the dark of night when all cats want human attention.

Adorapurr
1 year ago

At our house ev-furry-one is presumed innocent until they are caught red-paw’d in the act of destruction. I’m storing up my healing purrs to use on your daddy, Bwian! Hims in good hands.

Sandee
1 year ago

I’m thinking your peeps know it’s you, but they love you just the same. Family is family and you have to stick together.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday, and week. My best to your peeps. ♥

Ellen Pilch
Ellen Pilch
1 year ago

You have gorgeous green eyes.

Tamago
1 year ago

Your green eyes are so gorgeous, Simon!
And of course we believe you are innocent 🙂

The OP Pack
1 year ago

Brother Simon, never let it be said that you don’t know how to have fun:) Lightning is the trampoline here. It is almost a daily occurrence for one of the other two to use his back as a stepping stone:)

Woos – Lightning, Misty, and Timber

Laila and Angel Minchie

Brother Simon, you sure do keep things a hoppin’ there! Heard on the news this morning that lottery winner finally came forward! Hope you guys know him/her!

da tabbies o trout towne
da tabbies o trout towne
1 year ago

dood……be jezuz we hope dad doez knot get a peelin on his eyez either….coz yea that wood hurt
like soundz like yell !!! heerz two a grate day N stayin IN trubullz 😉 ♥♥

Mary Kirkland
1 year ago

No one really knows since everyone is asleep. Well, you better make sure the dad doesn’t install night vision cameras.

Kathe W.
1 year ago

take good care of your dad!

Mike Golch
1 year ago

I thought that I would stop by to say Hi,I’m not sure when I will get home this time from rehab.

The LLB Gang
1 year ago

We just no it what NoSimon…and definitely not you, GoodSimon!
xoxo,
Jakey, Arty & Rosy
Paws crossed for your Dad!

Deziz World
1 year ago

Hey Simon, I’s used sissy as a jumpin’ board a time or two also. Let me tell ya’, she is not a fan. The hissin’ and growlin’ is a bit over dramatic I’s think, but she insists. Be careful. Big hugs

Luvs ya’

Raena and Dezi

You were framed!

messymimi
1 year ago

As Calvin of Calvin and Hobbes said about The Noodle Incident, nothing was ever PROVED.

William’s Kith & Kin

We know you would never do such things, Simon. But have you ever tipped over a cat tree in a leap? Izzy used to do that here until Mom attached one to the other with a bungee cord. Now they wobble but they don’t fall down!

Angel Foley Monster, Pocket and River Song
Angel Foley Monster, Pocket and River Song
1 year ago

Don’t ever admit to anything. You have a bunch of cats living with you that you can blame. And, if you don’t want to do that them blame Sum Udder Cat

Sailor Edgar
1 year ago

You seem like quite the advenurous cat, Simon!

Hope the Dad’s surgery goes well.

1 year ago

Do you have any stuffies that can be your foil? Maybe blame them for the crashes.

Raven
1 year ago

Sounds like there’s a mystery kitty in your house who likes to cause late-night mischief.

Spitty the Kitty
1 year ago

Your eyes are just beeyootiful, Simon. And I think it’s Brian making all that noise.

Angie
1 year ago

Simon – hmmm … Sometimes our adults wake up in the morning and the touch screen oven is beeping, or the downdraft is humming away. Is that the same as “crash bank”? And can I say you have lovely eyes? Surely that makes up for many a ‘crash bank’?

caren gittleman
1 year ago

oh my Simon you ARE a character, a character with AMAZING green eyes!

Mary (cactus catz)
1 year ago

lol, Simon. I’m glad you’re not using me as a trampoline!