Mancat Monday: Saying Goodbye to Christmas In July

mancat monday brian 07292019

Hello gang, welcome to Mancat Monday, the last one for July. Fur sure flies when you’re having fun…or is it time, or is it both? Not only is July headed out this week, we’re saying goodbye to Christmas in July. Seriously, it might be too early for some of y’all, but it’s never to early for me. I could celebrate Christmas all year long. The Mom even did some Christmas shopping and there were some terrific boxes that showed up too. I really did enjoy celebrating Christmas in July, but I’m still trying to figure out why we never put up our Christmas Tree.

Speaking of the Mom, she tried to get me to wear my Christmas collar but I decided I’d just put the bitey on it. Sure, it’s festive and all, but for some reason I didn’t want it around my neck. I did tell the Mom I would be okay if she put it on Brother Simon, but the Mom didn’t seem too keen on that idea. I think she thinks that Brother Simon would put the bitey on her. Well, truth be told, he just might do the bite.

Speaking of the Mom, guess what else she did? She gave the front part of the house a bath. Seriously, the front part of the house where those wasps have been build nests. The front part looks pretty big to me and I’ll bet her tongue was tired MOL! From what I can see from the inside it looks pretty darn good out there, good job Mom! The Dad did help some but he still can’t get the bandage on his leg wet.

Okay, that’s it for me today. Y’all have a super duper Monday, see ya soon. Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Little Binky and Granny

I heard a Christmas bell ringing, now I know where it came from😸 MOL…I think your mom’s tongue is worn out by now, Brian…MOL MOL Extra Pawkisses for a wonderful day to all of you🐾😽💞

Mickeys Musings
1 year ago

Christmas in July huh? Was that collar tasty?
It would have been cool to see your mum licking the front of the house 😉 MOL!
Purrs,Georgia,Julie and JJ

Your mum will need a new tongue after all that bathing of the front of the house!

Pat Hatt
1 year ago

lol her tongue must have some strength. Only one way to find out if Simon would go all bitey.

Margaret Elmendorf
1 year ago

Glad the Mom got the front part of the house clean but we know her tongue is a little bit tired. Brian, you are looking mighty good. Have a super day.

Madison
1 year ago

Our house could use a bath, but Mom doesn’t know how to wash a house.

Charles Huss
1 year ago

We have had a lot of wasps around here lately too. My wife had me record all the Christmas movies that were on television and now we have enough to watch until Christmas.

Cathy Kennedy

Brian,

I can’t believe July is almost gone. The year is evaporating. I could celebrate Christmas all year round, too. But…I try to be a good kitten keeping the holiday to its season. Of course, Jesus lives in my heart 365 days, so I am keeping Christmas alive all year. 🙂 Sounds like your mom was one busy gal washing down the front side of the house but I hate wasps. I hope she got them good! I really don’t insects at all. Have a great week, my furriend.

1 year ago

Boy, your mom is brave and you are lucky to have her. But I know you realize that. XX

Pamela Jackson
1 year ago

Christmas is July is about over! YAY…..and that does mean that Christmas is that much closer! Yikes, after my year I am having I want it over but I also think I will by pass Christmas.

Catscue Catmom
1 year ago

Sounds like your Mom is one busy woman! I admire folks who plan so far ahead for Christmas, then they can relax and enjoy the season, instead of running around all stressed at the last minute like me! Have a great week all.

1 year ago

Brian, we’re not ready for Christmas just yet. Sure it’s hot and everybuddy wishes it was cooler…but we don’t want the real cold or that white stuff just yet.

Sandee
1 year ago

We had a wasp nest on our boat and we didn’t like it either. It took us a bit to find it too. It’s gone now. Good job to your mom.

Awww, I agree it’s too hot to have something around your neck.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday. My best to your peeps. ♥

1 year ago

We would love to put the Christmas tree up in July. Wow….your Mom must be super tired after washing the house!!!!

1 year ago

I thought Christmas in July was only the Hallmark Channel but saw a lot of stores buying into it too. Any reason to make money. The only sale TW is taking advantage of is the Cat Lady Box. Seriously she can’t afford the monthly boxes but are all over the sales. I’d put the bitey on the collar too and now I somehow feel closer to Simon.

Jan
Jan
1 year ago

We would like Christmas in July, August, September, etc, but no sissy collars for us.

1 year ago

Brian, you are a cat, and putting the bitey on stuff is your right! It’s best to limit the amount of bites on your humans, though…you’d better teach Simon that!

da tabbies o trout towne
da tabbies o trout towne
1 year ago

dood…christmas in joolie iz knot oh fish ull lee over til de bell ringz on thurzday sew may bee ewe can STILL get yur tree up…. 🙂 ♥♥

The LLB Gang
1 year ago

You look so festive putting the bitey on your Christmas collar Brian!
xoxo,
Arty, Jakey & Rosy

Summer
1 year ago

I think you should celebrate Christmas in August too!

Annabelle
1 year ago

Guess what Brian? Our Mom bought a Christmas tree this Christmas in July! Yep we expect that nice box any day now!

The Swiss Cats

Your mom must have a big strong tongue, MOL ! Purrs

Timmy Tomcat
1 year ago

July really ran away fast this year Brian. We hope it took the hots along with it

Pinot and Angel Momo

Mom needs to give our entire house a bath!! Inside and outside!!! bol

Pinot xo

hairballsandhissyfits

her tongue was tired!!! ha ha

Jan K
1 year ago

It sure doesn’t feel like Christmas time to us, it’s pretty hot here! Sounds like your house is a busy place lately!

The OP Pack
1 year ago

OH, good for Mom – those wasps have some nasty stingers!!!

We wouldn’t mind Christmas in July if it meant we might have some snow:)

Woos – Lightning, Misty, and Timber

Angel Foley Monster, Pocket and River Song
Angel Foley Monster, Pocket and River Song
1 year ago

I don’t think anyone has ever washed the house and did Christmas shopping on the same day in this hemisphere

messymimi
1 year ago

As much fun as Christmas in July can be, i guess it’s just not time for the collar and the jingling. It will be time soon enough.

Congratulations to the mom on the great job cleaning the front of the house!

1 year ago

I’m ready for Christmas year round too!

Diane D
Diane D
1 year ago

Christmas in July always makes me feel cooler – hot hot hot here.

Ellen Pilch
Ellen Pilch
1 year ago

Sounds like your mom was busy.

emma and buster
1 year ago

MOL Brian when you worried about your mom’s tongue.

William's Kith & Kin

MOL! Brian, you are too funny! Your mom probably deserves a treat now.

Colehaus Cats
1 year ago

That really must have been exhausting work! Good for you to suggest the collar on Brother Simon, but good for your mom that she didn’t get a bitey!

Zoolatry
1 year ago

We’re with you … we’d be happy to celybrate Christmas every day of the year!

Raven
1 year ago

Your Christmas collar will just have to wait to adorn you. You’re so silly….your mom licking the house to give it a bath. Last time my mom gave the house a bath, it was with some contraption that was almost as noisy as the sucking monster.