Sister Saturday Seal Did An Oops

32 Comments on Sister Saturday Seal Did An Oops
sister saturday seal 07272019

Hello there friends, I really do appreciate you stopping by to see me on Sister Saturday. I know I do say that lots, but it really is true, thanks. Sister Dolly was snoozing elsewhere so I thought I’d take over the steps for my post today. Actually, we do take turns sitting here on the steps, we can see what’s going on down stairs and upstairs at the same time.

Speaking of upstairs, I did and oops, and it was a good one too. It was an oops I probably won’t repeat for a while, cause it hurt a bit. Brother Simon and I play a lot and that means we rip n’ run a lot too. Well, I was upstairs when he came rippin’ and I decided it would be a good idea to go through the rails and jump to the downstairs. Was it a good idea? NOT! That was really one giant leap for catkind!!!

I saw Brother Simon do that one so off I took and darn if he wasn’t right, that landing hurt a bit. I was a bit stunned so I just laid down for a few minutes. The Mom and Dad were sure worried about me but real soon I was back up like it never happened, and truth be told it will probably not happen again. That leap really wasn’t overly fun. Hey, maybe the Dad needs to order me a parachute!

Well, that’s it for me today, I’ll be seeing you soon. Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Summer
9 months ago

Oops is right! I seriously don’t think you should do a repeat of that one!

Oops yes! Some things are a lot harder and more painful than they look. We all learn by our mistakes, Seal.

Teddy
9 months ago

Say – a parachute is a good idea……I could use one of those myself – when I’m up top of all our stairs sometimes I hurry down a bit too quickly – it would be nice just to “take a leap of faith” with a ‘chute!

p.s. glad you didn’t get hurt!

Pat Hatt
9 months ago

Yeah, that is one that you should never repeat. We’ve learned that the hard way too. That landing is never fun.

Margaret Elmendorf
9 months ago

Oh Seal, sure glad you weren’t really hurt. Hope you don’t do that again. You all have a wonderful day.

9 months ago

Oh Seal. I know that had to have hurt. Please…don’t even consider that any more. I wonder if there is a fine netting that could be woven in and out through the spindles to keep you two from taking a chance like that? If it’s not a strong color…it might not be too noticeable. Sort of like the fabric wedding veils are made from, maybe.

Zoolatry
9 months ago

OH NOES: Our sweet Angel Maggy loved to go way up high on the plant ledges, and always safely made in down. Until that one day, when her “jumpdown” went a little askew and she twisted ‘n’ turned midair and landed wrong. Poor sweet Mags never went up to the plant ledges again … sad for her I think, but tis true that cats do
NOT always land safely on their feet. We are HAPPY you’re OK, Seal … but no more high jumpdowns, and no more OOOPSIE’s please! Don’t want any hurties.

9 months ago

Seal, I did the same thing a few weeks ago. It was only about a 4-5 foot drop but still…the mom freaked out thinking I hurt myself. Like you, I’m okay, but I don’t think I’ll do that again. ~Ernie

Catscue Catmom
9 months ago

I bet your Mom and Dad’s hearts stopped for a moment in terror for you! I’m glad you’re OK sweet Seal and please don’t do that again

9 months ago

SEAL! Oh my word, how scary for you! Glad you didn’t hurt yourself. Instead of a parachute, maybe you and Simon need one of those crash pads on the floor.

Sandee
9 months ago

Oh no on that leap. I would have been mortified watching that. I’m guessing your peeps were taken back as well. I’m glad you’re okay.

Have a purrfect day and weekend. My best to your peeps. ♥

9 months ago

A lesson learned. Glad you didn’t get hurt. Was Simon laughing at you?

Ellen Pilch
Ellen Pilch
9 months ago

I am glad you didn’t get hurt.

9 months ago

Jumpin’ catfish Sister Seal…I bet that was a bit of a shocking landing even to a gal as agile as you.
Good news you learned a lesson.

World Of Animals, Inc.
9 months ago

Happy Sister Saturday, Seal. We are glad that you are ok after you went skydiving without a parachute. Your mom and dad were probably worried about you. Now you and Brian have to be careful with your running around game. Have a great day.

Jan
Jan
9 months ago

Those giant leaps for catkind can really smart. We are glad you won’t do another one.

Annabelle
9 months ago

OH my dear goodness, we sure are glad you weren’t hurt Sister Seal, but next time do check into that parachute thing!

Jan K
9 months ago

We’re so glad you are OK, Silly Sister! We bet you sure did give your Mom and Dad a scare!

Mary Kirkland
9 months ago

I’m glad you’re alright after that jump.

The Swiss Cats

Sister Seal, you’re crazy ! Don’t do it again ! Purrs
(Pee-Esse : that’s something Pixie could have done…)

caren gittleman
9 months ago

oh my Sister Seal thank GOODNESS you are ok! Hmmm…I think a parachute might just be a good idea!

Charles Huss
9 months ago

I’m glad you were not hurt seriously.

9 months ago

How scary! Glad you weren’t hurt. Don’t try it again though.

Wylie Hudson
9 months ago

Seal, what about asking your parents for a safety net for you and Simon, the acrobats?
I’m glad you’re OK.

Angel Foley Monster, Pocket and River Song
Angel Foley Monster, Pocket and River Song
9 months ago

You are a daredevil. You proved you could do it. Now never do it again.

Sailor Edgar
9 months ago

Goodness! Glad you were not seriously hurt! Maybe you shouldn’t repeat that at all.

messymimi
9 months ago

That does sound like an oops you will not repeat. Remember this in the future, it’s smart to live and learn from your mistakes, it’s wise to learn from the mistakes of others.

The OP Pack
9 months ago

Oh dear, Sister Seal – that oops could have been so bad for you. We are happy you are OK and hope you really won’t do that again. Any way you can convince Simon not to do it either?

Woos – Lightning, Misty, and Timber

Raven
9 months ago

That was an adventurous leap! Maybe you need a big couch in the landing area in case one of you decides to take a flying leap again.

9 months ago

Dang, Seal. That is one move you should NOT repeat ever again!

Spike William
9 months ago

Wow, that was a big oops! I sure am glad that you are OK after that big leap! Please don’t ever try that again, Sister Seal!

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs, Spike William

Kitties Blue
9 months ago

We do that all the time…usually we use the table below as a landing pad, but often go straight to the floor. Easy peasy…just needs a little practice. We thought that your oops was going to be a hork right through the stair spindles. We like to do that. Makes a great mess. Think about trying that. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer