Not Wordless Wednesday: National Feral Cat Day

32 Comments on Not Wordless Wednesday: National Feral Cat Day
national feral cat day black zelda 10182019

Today is National Feral Cat Day and here’s two of our special ferals, Zelda and Mr. Black. They really are best buds and spend lots of time together. They also enjoy some snuggle time too. Zelda is our feral girl that has been with us the longest, probably 6+ years. We love our feral family.

Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

WordlessWed-Blog-Hop-Badge-300-px
Mickeys Musings
1 year ago

We love that picture of Zelda and Mr Black. They look very comfy sleeping on the deck.
It is easy to see they feel safe there 🙂
Purrs,Georgia,Julie and JJ

Pat Hatt
1 year ago

Sure enjoying each other’s company indeed and look comfy too.

Madison
1 year ago

How nice that they have each other, and then you to keep them fed.

1 year ago

That is a precious picture of the two of them.

Sandee
1 year ago

They have a safe place with you. So precious.

Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. My best to your peeps. ♥

Happy National Feral Cat day…your ferals are lucky to be loved by your peeps
Hugs
Cecilia

The Kitty Cat Enthusiast

Very lovely! Happy Global Cat Day/Feral Cat Day to you and your feral fam 🙂

lisa
1 year ago

Awww, don’t they look adorably cozy together! Entrepreneur’s parents have five ferals living in their barn lot. They put out food and one of them is starting to approach Mom and rub against her leg. But that’s as far as she is willing to go. They’ve had them all trapped and *fixed* so there aren’t anymore little feral kitties running around. They also don’t have any mice!

Lola
1 year ago

Your mom and dad do so much for the ferals. They’re pawesome.

Jan
Jan
1 year ago

What a very sweet picture to celebrate this special day.

1 year ago

TNR TNR TNR…rah rah rah! Zelda and Mr. Black sure are comfy, cosy…and that’s wonderful! YAY!

Kyna Bear
1 year ago

You all are so good to your ferals. It shows me what huge hearts you have.

Catscue Catmom
1 year ago

What precious babies! I’m so glad they have such loving caretakers.

The Swiss Cats

What a sweet photo ! Happy National Feral Cat Day ! Purrs

da tabbies o trout towne
da tabbies o trout towne
1 year ago

heerz hopin mor feralz like me… lurn ta trust… N can lurn ta livez inn side ~~~~~

lovez two ewe all frum former feral mackerull boomer junior butter feeld ♥♥♥

1 year ago

Isn’t it amazing how they all get along as family.

Your ferals look very happy and relaxed.

Angel Foley Monster, Pocket and River Song

They look like they have a very special bond

messymimi
1 year ago

We have a great TNR program here with several well managed feral colonies. How i wish every cat had a home or lived in such a managed group.

1 year ago

We love that you guys take care of the ferals in your area. 🙂 We forgot all about Global Cat Day…seems like Alley Cat Allies didn’t promote it as much as previous years.

World Of Animals, Inc.

Zelda and Mr. Black, are just so cute together with their snuggle time. We are very happy to meet them and that you do such a great job taking care of them. Thanks for sharing the sweet photo. Have a wonderful rest of your day.

1 year ago

They are so lucky to have you looking out for them!

Ellen Pilch

They are adorable.

William's Kith & Kin

That is just the sweetest thing! We’re glad they have you and your family, Brian.

Diane D
Diane D
1 year ago

Beautiful picture and they look happy and well fed.

1 year ago

Aww, so sweet. We are so grateful Zelda, Mr. Black, and all your other ferals are safe and taken care of at your house. 🙂

Summer
1 year ago

Your human is so awesome, the way he looks out for the feral family. I wish there were WAY more humans like him!

Little Binky and Granny

They’re so cute💗Pawkisses for a Happy Day to all of you🐾😽💞

smart kitties snuggling with each other ~ sweet photo ^_^

Happy Day to You,

Jan K
1 year ago

They look so cozy! We love all that you do for the ferals. You obviously treat them quite well if they stick around for that long. ♥

caren gittleman

THANK YOU for ALL that you do for the ferals and for ALL CATS!! xoxo

The Oceanside Animals

Charlee: “We have a feral cat who goes by on the hill sometimes outside the fence, but she—”
Chaplin: “Or he!”
Charlee: “—never gets close to the house anymore.”
Lulu: “Probably my fault.”
Charlee: “Anyway we’re glad they have a day for feral cats, since that’s what we would have been if we hadn’t gotten picked up by the shelter when we were babies.”
Lulu: “Hmm, I can see Chaplin as a feral cat, but not you, Charlee. You’re much too ladylike.”
Chaplin: “Tell that to all the mice she trapped in the closets and in the cabinets.”