Sister Dolly Runs with the Best of Them on Sister Saturday

sister saturday dolly 10122019

Hello there everyone, it’s Sister Saturday and I’m sure glad you stopped by today. I always enjoy seeing you and reading your comments. Well, actually the Dad or the Mom reads your comments to me but I still enjoy them. I enjoy a lot of things but I’m probably best know here for enjoying the brush. I could enjoy the brush pretty much non-stop.

Most recently though I’ve been enjoying running and playing. I know I’ve said this before but I really enjoy playtime and I jump right in with the younger ones Simon and Seal. I’ve had a lot of the runnybabbits lately and will even chase Simon and Seal through the house. Oh, a couple of times I chased Brother Brian but for some reason he didn’t seem to find the fun in it. I also chased Sister Zoe…once. She really doesn’t have a sense of humor about being chased and she became the Hisser Sister MOL!

Then the Dad found an old toy that had been tucked away and brought it out. It’s the original Cat Dancer and let me tell you we all went nuts for it. Funny when an old toy comes out and becomes the house favorite. Even Simon and Seal can’t get enough of it. We’re all pretty polite though and take turns attacking it.

Okay, that’s it for me today. What are you up too? Any big plans for the weekend? See y’all soon. Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Summer
1 year ago

It’s a good think the youngsters are up for playtime with you, Dolly!

It’s nice to know you have such fun playing with the young ones, Dolly.

Cleo
1 year ago

I still enjoy a good play, but only if my mood allows. In fact, this reminds me to let dad know my ball and pretzel are getting pretty worn and I’m due for some replacements (the toys, not me). Enjoy your weekend. I’m just hanging out as usual while mom and dad go house hunting.

Pat Hatt
1 year ago

Great you run around with the others indeed, even if one gets all hissy face haha

Dolly, I love your sweetness! And you sure have it

1 year ago

We need to find our Cat Dancer! Thanks for the reminder!!

Pam
Pam
1 year ago

I bet you and my Lily Bit would have a ball playing chase! She can be sitting there and all of a sudden the mood hits. I personally like to see what I call HIT AND RUNS, that is where she does her leveling and then BAM, runs and hits (by tapping them or jumping on them) the dogs, then off so fast that they are left wondering what hit them. HAHA…you cats are such fun to watch. Keep tagging and playing, have fun little girl.

Catscue Catmom
1 year ago

Have fun, that is what Caturdays are for sweet Dolly! I love the term ‘the runnybabbits’, that is a good one!

Jan
Jan
1 year ago

You are just a sweet playful kitten that will never grow up.

Little Binky and Granny

MOL MOL I wish I could help you chazing around, sweet Dolly…MOL😸Pawkisses for a Happy Caturday🐾😽💞

Laila and Angel Minchie

We have a few of those cat dancers still. Mom can remember back in the 70’s that was about the only cat toy there was out there for sale.

Teddy
1 year ago

Good for you Dolly playing and running – great exercise and hopefully some of the cats actually LIKE for you to chase them around the house!!

Kitties Blue
1 year ago

Our mom is at Scouts today with Cooper and Mau. Mom says that they had one of those Cat Dancers when their first two cats, Skooter and Steamer, were around. We have only seen it on other blogs. Sawyer is the zoomer around here and sometimes Astrid. Sawyer likes to chase everyone, which makes for a lot of hissing and snorting, especially from Lisbeth and C.J. You are looking as lovely as ever, Dolly. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

Hello my precious Gray Lady Dolly. OMCs your eyes even look gray today
Hugs my pretty
Cecilia

William's Kith & Kin

We just chase each other, since Elliott doesn’t like it either. He gets pretty bothered by Ivan trying to chase him all the time, but he doesn’t hiss. He leaves that to Mom!

~Izzy.

Fraidy Cats!
1 year ago

oh, the cat dancer is an original and a fun classic! good to hear about your antics, Zoe 🙂 keep the youngsters on their toes! we aren’t sure about you, but cooler weather always seems to super charge us. have a great weekend!

minnie, hollie, sharpie, ditto, TL

Mary Kirkland
1 year ago

Sounds like you’ve been having a lot of fun.

Jan K
1 year ago

You have so much fun around there! We’re glad you have some young ones that you can run with, Sister Dolly! ♥

violaetcetera
1 year ago

Your fur looks very good, Dolly, and am glad you still have so much fun playing with the others!

Tamago
1 year ago

Hi gorgeous Dolly! It’s wonderful you enjoy running and playing. Niko becomes hisser brother when Goro gets “too playful” 🙂 Oh Cat Dancer is such a fun toy!
Have a great weekend! xo

Dolly, you are beautiful and glad you are having fun with everyone ~ ^_^

Happy Day to You,

1 year ago

Sounds like you have so much fun together! Mudpie has been running around like crazy the past couple weeks…she’s SO happy it’s chilly again, not too hot to move like it was for awhile!

Ellen Pilch
1 year ago

Glad you are having fun Dolly.

1 year ago

Whoa! I haven’t seen MY Cat Dancer in years. I know TW has it somewhere. Running with the pack sounds pawsome since running is my fave exercise.

1 year ago

Aww, we love that you have fun with Simon and Seal, Dolly!

Recep Hilmi Tufan
1 year ago

Can we see that cat dancer? 🙂

emma and buster
1 year ago

Old toys are fun again after a period of long absence. Nice to hear you are loving some physical activities.

RO P
RO P
1 year ago

All that running is great exercise, and a reminder that I need to be doing a lot of it too 🙂 Happy Sunday to you all!

Mary (cactus catz)
1 year ago

It’s so awesome that you all are good about sharing. sounds like you are having a lot of fun, Dolly.

Valentine
1 year ago

Oh, I bet its the sites and smells of fall that has tickled your whiskers. I just luv fall, don’t you? Winks.

1 year ago

Dolly, acting like a kitten makes your pawrents SQUEE!

messymimi
1 year ago

Hope you had a wonderful weekend, i’m still trying to catch up on reading blogs!