Hello everyone, thank you for coming by for our Thanksgiving Edition of our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop. I am always so thankful to each of you for joining us! As you know, each and every Thursday we share the things for which we are most thankful and we always enjoy reading all of the things you are thankful for too. If you are new to our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop, thanks for hopping in, we really do excited when new blogger pals join us!
Since today is Thanksgiving in the U.S. and I wanted to take just a few minutes to tell you about some of the things we are thankful for today, and every single day. These are not in order by importance and they certainly don’t cover everything. We are always most thankful for:
- Our most wonderful forever home.
- Our wonderful family.
- The best blogging friends ever.
- Warmth in the winter and cool in the summer.
- Plenty of food for our tummies.
- Our very special feral family.
- Everyone who helps other critters get forever homes.
- The opportunity to host the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop.
Those are just a few, there’s lots more. What are you thankful for today? Tell us in the comments and then join us for our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop. Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!