Sister Seal Says Cloudy Days on Sister Saturday Are Not Fun

sister saturday seal 02012020

Thanks for visiting me on Sister Saturday and welcome to February. It’s nice to see you but I’d like to see some light fairies too. The Mom tells me that there aren’t any light fairies on cloudy days but I’m still sitting here waiting. Surely there’s going to be light fairies show up sometime today.

You might find this hard to believe but I’m not the most patient kitty and I’m not a big fan of waiting. The Mom tells me I whine when I want my light fairies but she just doesn’t understand that I’m not whining, I’m trying to summon them into coming out to play. I even tried running and whining, I mean summoning, but they still don’t show up.

No, I don’t whine, not even at meal time, I’m trying to summon the Dad in to prepping the meal a little bit quicker. No, I don’t whine. Brother Simon whines when he wants the Mom to pick him up and hold him. There is a difference and I know and the light fairies know.

Oh well, purrhaps I need to take a nap and maybe when I wake up the clouds will be gone. Have a fun Saturday everyone!!! Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

I hope those light fairies turn up, Seal. We have some sun today at last!

Pat Hatt
5 months ago

The light fairies are sure aware. Humans just don’t get it sometimes.

Margaret Elmendorf
5 months ago

Hi there Sister Seal. We sure would like some sunshine too. You all have a terific day.

Darling girl, I know exzackilly how you feel! XXOO

Teddy
5 months ago

Sister Seal I hope you get to see those light fairies – a day without them is a DARK day isn’t it!

5 months ago

We almost never see those light fairies around here but we hope you find some soon.

Catscue Catmom
5 months ago

I’m so sorry your light fairies are missing today sweet Seal. I would never think that such an elegant kitty would whine, summon yes, whine no.

5 months ago

Sister Seal that 2nd paragraph was funny…I hope your light fairies visit today.
OMCs those eyes..

5 months ago

You are one beautiful Siamese cat ~ patience is not one of my virtues either ~ hope the fairy lights come soon ^_^

Happy Moments to You,

Kitties Blue
5 months ago

Seal, you remind us of the little girl in the Hi and Lois comic…always looking for sunshine. Sure hasn’t been much around here either. Hope some appears after your nap. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

Laila and Angel Minchie

After eleven days of no sun, it peaked out this morning for a few minutes. The Mom stood at the window the whole time looking out and enjoying it.

Mary Kirkland
5 months ago

I hope the clouds go away for you.

Sailor Edgar
Sailor Edgar
5 months ago

Don’t feel too bad, Sister Seal…it is cloudy here also, and most likely colder here than it is there! 🙂

The J-Cats
5 months ago

No, clouds are NOT fun. Hope the Light Fairies turned up eventually.

caren
5 months ago

Sister Seal, I sure wish you could teach Cody some patience! He is the most impatient cat ever! As for the sun, we haven’t had much either 🙁

Cathy Kennedy

Seal,

The light fairies are a no show here in the Tennessee Valley, too. I’d like to see them make an appearance but I guess I’ll have to wait until tomorrow. The Weather channel is predicting lots of sunshine. YAY!! Hopefully, the sun won’t hide from you again tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by earlier to vote in my Piece of My Heart #BoTB showdown 3rd round. Have a good weekend, my friend!

World Of Animals, Inc.
5 months ago

Sister Seal, you are just trying to tell dad that you want your meal as quickly as possible. We hope the clouds will be gone soon and the beautiful sun will be out. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful day.

Pam
Pam
5 months ago

My, my girl you sure are beautiful!!!Whining is not all that bad cause it lets us know exactly what you are wanting. My Lily whines when she wants to go out and she will push it when its cool and I am not letting her on the deck. Sit right at the door and whine. After a couple of, “no you are not going out” , I finally have to put a little stern sound to my voice and she stops. I know she wears a full coat and would be fine the issue is when she is out there… Read more »

The Creative Cat
5 months ago

Humans really don’t even try to see things from a cat purrspective, and it’s really sad because life is so much more interesting that way.

Summer
5 months ago

Yes, summoning and whining are two totally different things!

Melissa Lapierre
5 months ago

The light fairies don’t show up very often during the winter!

5 months ago

Seal, we have had nothing but clouds all week, too. We’re really tired of it and want the sunshine to come back…and bring those fairies.

Raven
5 months ago

The light fairies are coming and going here and we expect they’ll be hiding tomorrow. I hope they’re back for both of us soon.

Ellen Pilch
Ellen Pilch
5 months ago

That is so sweet that you want to play with the light fairies.

messymimi
5 months ago

My hope is you get some pretty fairy lights soon!

5 months ago

Seal, I feel your pain. TW is always excusing me of whining too. She says I’m part Siamese cos I don’t shut up. I talk after she goes to bed and I talk from the time she feeds in early in the morning until she slams her bedroom door. The nerve.

Foley Monster, Pocket and River Song
Foley Monster, Pocket and River Song
5 months ago

We are a good kitty not to whine.

5 months ago

WE sure hope the light fairies show up soon, Seal. Tell them to stop here next, okay? 🙂

Jan K
5 months ago

It is difficult for us mere humans to interpret what you cats (and dogs) are saying when you whine! 🙂
We hope the sun came out and you were able to summon those light fairies, Sister Seal.

5 months ago

Seal, you are such a gorgeous kitty! We had a few minutes of sunshine yesterday…then it was gone!

Mary (cactus catz)
4 months ago

You sound like a very good communicator, Sister Seal. Maybe humans need a cat translator so we can understand the meaning (and respond faster…. hmmmm…. maybe not so good for humans. You’ll have us running around doing all sorts of stuff if we understood everything you were asking for.)

4 months ago

you might be kin to my hubby. he hates waiting, even for a few seconds. Big Boy is a dog, and he can whine and does. but never barks. he whines to tell me it is time for food or for a walk. you have beautiful eyes