Sister Saturday Stair Time with Dolly

32 Comments on Sister Saturday Stair Time with Dolly
sister saturday dolly 03282020

Hello friends, thanks for coming by on Sister Saturday, I do appreciate it, really I do. I’ve been quite busy trying to find things to do to keep busy, it’s not been easy but I’m getting there. I really needed to find something to do since Bird-TV on the YouTube isn’t playing at the moment.

So, I came up here in the steps to look out front. Well what do you know, there is some Bird-TV Live going on out front (sorry Tabbies of Trout Towne). There’s quite a few hopping around and there’s a tree right by the front porch where they like to hang out too. Plus, it must be bee season, I’ve seen several wasps buzzing by.

Usually from up here I can see several humans walking through the neighborhood but there weren’t too many out n’ about, they must still be sheltering in place. Oh well, I’ll be here for a while so I’ll see who walks by. Have a fun Saturday everyone, see you soon. Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Summer
5 months ago

We have lots of people walking around in our neighborhood… which is actually really different because mostly people only use cars here! But apparently going for walks is okay, as long as you keep a distance from others.

Pat Hatt
5 months ago

The live bird tv is even better, and few humans is a win.

I am glad you found some good live Bird TV to watch.
It is very quiet here. We have told the people who keep their horses with us that they can stay out at night so they only have to make one journey.

5 months ago

you look so beautiful sitting on your perch which is perfect for viewing out the door or window… hope you saw some action

violaetcetera
5 months ago

Enjoy live bird TV, Dolly! Many humans are walking by here as well, but most of them keep a safe distance.
Stay safe!

5 months ago

Dolly, your beautiful self is always a welcome sight.

Diane
Diane
5 months ago

Those high spaces (like our loft) where the kitties poke their heads make me, someone afraid of heights, very nervous. They have no fear.

5 months ago

Dolly, you are beautiful!
Your gorgeous green eyes, and the lovely colors of your fur.
I would want to carry you around like a baby all day!

Teddy
5 months ago

We do have a lot of walkers and bike riders around these past several days (if the weather is right) than usual but with everyone home and going stir-crazy the only “outlet” is getting some fresh air. My Mom and Dad have been doing more porch-sitting than usual……which means I’m out with them more than usual and NOT complaining about that!! Good luck bird-watching!

5 months ago

Dolly the BIRDS are oblivious to everything and for sure they don’t need tp when there are cars around…
the stop, drop and move on. Your eyes are lovely!!
Hugs cecilia

5 months ago

Oh, Dolly you are adorable and that is such a sweet photo of you ^_^

Be Well,

Little Binky and Granny

We’re having a crowded internet in our Country, so I think that must be in the whole world, Dolly, but you have the right spirit, to search for something you can do in the meantime and I have to admit that hanging out on the stairs is one cute little thing that you can do…MOL😸Clean Pawkisses for a Happy Caturday. Stay Safe Healthy and Yourselfie🐾😽💞

Annabelle
5 months ago

Dolly you look so pretty sitting there waiting for the birdies to fly by!

Marv
5 months ago

We have exceptional bird tv here in Midway! The birds are flying north (I guess they can cross the US border) and us city cats (Me and Ninja) are so excited! We can even chase them (so far we have not been able to catch any) Ninja keeps climbing the tree in the backyard so he can get up close and purrsonal with the birds, but so far they have been avoiding him!
We are glad you too have REAL Bird TV too!
Purrs
Marv

Ellen Pilch
Ellen Pilch

Wish I could send you some of our birds 🙂

Cathy Kennedy
5 months ago

Enjoy your live bird tv and remember it’s our job to help keep the mom and pops destressed and healthy, my furriend. Have meowvalous weekend!

5 months ago

You look gorgeous sitting there, Dolly! We suppose the fewer humans, the more birdies, right?

Tama and Genji

Tamago
5 months ago

You are looking beautiful there, Sister Dolly. We are seeing lots of wasps around here as well. And bumblebees!
Enjoy your bird TV Live 🙂 Happy Saturday!

Ananka

Bird TV is fun! My cats love it ;-D

5 months ago

Cool that you found another Bird-TV. Nobody around our neighborhood either. It’s eerily quiet.

Catscue Catmom
5 months ago

It looks like you are seeing something interesting out there pretty Dolly. We are having some great weather today and lot’s of folks are out walking and chatting from the appropriate distance.

Jeanna
5 months ago

Just go to a park if you want to see humans, Dolly. Too many humans for my taste if you know what I mean. Who brushes you, girl, mom or dad?

World Of Animals, Inc.
5 months ago

Dolly, we are glad that you were able to watch some live bird tv. We hope you are having a great time. Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful Saturday and a fun rest of your weekend.

messymimi
5 months ago

Real, live bird TV, hooray!

Melissa Lapierre
5 months ago

Sounds like some great TV!

Angel, Kriby and Max
5 months ago

We have seen several people walking out front. Some with kids and some with Dogs!

5 months ago

Bird TV sounds like a great way to spend a Caturday, Dolly.

Peppulady (Dora
5 months ago

I think most of us human are pretty much house bound. I got Ziggy and Abner to keep my company.

The OP Pack
5 months ago

You are such a pretty girl, Sister Dolly. We are happy you got to see some Bird TV. We have Bird TV and Bunny TV here now. Lots of baby bunnies to be seen (and chased:)

Woos, Lightning and Timber

5 months ago

Dolly, we think you are right about most people sheltering in place. But we are glad you got some good Bird TV watching in. 🙂

Jan K
5 months ago

It looks like you have the perfect spot for watching the world go by, Sister Dolly!

5 months ago

Whoa! You can see for miles and miles! I usually watch the traffic on that thing they call the helix but there hasn’t been many lately. They’re socially distancing too.