Mancat Monday: Rainy Days and Mondays

40 Comments on Mancat Monday: Rainy Days and Mondays
mancat monday 04202020

Hey, it’s me Brian, of course it is, and welcome to Mancat Monday. Dang, this is the second Monday in a row we’ve had some rain. Rain, really? We’d much prefur sun, you know what they say, no sun, no fun. Okay, maybe “they” don’t really say that, but us kitties do, especially our outside feral kitties, they sure don’t like the wetness.

Anywho, it could be worse, everyone could be stuck at home. Oh, wait, never mind that thought, everyone is pretty much stuck at home. Things are going to start opening up in our neck of the woods but our Mom and Dad aren’t going out n’ about anytime soon. Our peeps, even though they are retired, did go out and do things, now not so much. They are right here with us making sure we don’t get a full day of undisturbed naps MOL! That’s okay, we do like the food service on demand thing.

I’ll look on the bright side, this is two times our weather guessers have been right, a new record! Have a fun Monday everyone, see ya lots this week. Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Summer
5 months ago

I don’t think things are opening in our state anytime soon. We are being extra cautious. And my human is fine with that, even if I wish things were different.

easyweimaraner
5 months ago

we have rain too…. but more than we wanted… whre is da boat?

Madison
5 months ago

Aside from our sports our mom is home with us most of the time, so things are not a lot different. Maybe you can all cat nap together on a rainy day?

Cathy Kennedy

Brian,

It’s a rainy Monday morning here, but sunshine is forecast this afternoon which will be nice. It was cloudy yesterday, too. Mez need some sunshine! I’m eager for things to begin to open again and like your mom and dad, we won’t rush out into the madness unnecessarily. I’m not sure when DH will actually go back into the office again but I suspect it won’t be until sometime in May and that’s okay by me. Y’all stay healthy on your end, my furriends!

Margaret Elmendorf
5 months ago

Hopefully the sun will come out soon. Glad to hear you all are all right. You all have a good day.

5 months ago

We know that most people don’t like rain but we would like to have a little more here as it is pretty dry.

We are glad to hear that your peeps are going to be sensible about going out. Here we have to wait until May 11th, on which day #1 will get in the car and go straight to see the horses!

That’s a sweet pic of you, Brian!

Tama and Genji

5 months ago

WE have the same weather it seems. Anytime you cats mention yours, ours is just alike. Rain here too, but the suns just busted out!

5 months ago

your mom and dad are doing the right thing, let others go out and test those viral waters… i will continue to shop only senior hour and wait and see what happens. i keep hoping for a miracle. soooo tired of isolation….Big Boy will be so sad, he has not been left home alone for five whole weeks, he will be shocked when he is

5 months ago

Brian, it’s rained on me so many times when I’ve been out for my walk, that The Hubby claims he won’t go with me, ’cause he doesn’t want to get wet! I always check the weather before going out, but weatherguessers aren’t always on the ball…

Teddy
5 months ago

We’ve got an overcast and windy day with possibility of rain this afternoon BUT I’m ready for some snooze time rain or shine just like you Brian. Enjoy!

Sandee
5 months ago

It’s good you have your peeps around all the time. I know you like that.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. My best to your siblings and your peeps. ♥

5 months ago

Yep Brian that title sums it up!!
Hopefully your rain event isn’t as dicey as the one we had last week with all the warnings
Hugs cecilia

Herman TattleCat
5 months ago

We had two Sundays of hard rain, but today, Monday is bright and sunny! It might rain the rest of the week so we are enjoying the day while we can.

Ananka

We have had sun in Scotland and cats have been lazing in it <3

I have to say, the part of Scotland I am in rarely gets sunshine! But seems to be a good few days lately.

5 months ago

Happy snoozin Monday to you and your sweet kitty who knows how to live well ~ ^_^

Be Well ~

Tamago
5 months ago

We had rain on Sunday through Monday morning. But sun came out finally 🙂 I hope it’s showing up in your area, too. I think it’s best to stay home for a while even if things are opening up. Have a great week, Brian!

Lola The Rescued Cat
5 months ago

Hi Brian! Our mom is starting to lose her mind being home, but it’s best not only for New York but for the entire country. We have clouds today, but no rain. I hope it stays that way

Kathe W.
5 months ago

Lucy is doing a lot of snoozing these days! Have a happy and healthy week!

Little Binky and Granny

We definetely don’t need rain right now…so here comes some sunbeams especially for you 😸Clean Pawkisses for a Happy Monday. Stay Safe Healthy and Yourselfie🙏🐾😽💞

The Swiss Cats

Your humans are right to be extra careful ! Purrs

Catscue Catmom
5 months ago

Sorry about the rain there buddy, we’re suffering the same no-sun/rain type of weather here too.

We had some rain Saturday night but this week is set to be sunny again. After having record rainfall through February and March, we are glad of the good weather now.

The OP Pack
5 months ago

So far Kansas isn’t ready to open back up, but like your peeps, ours will be very careful too. This thing is NOT going away any time real soon.

We prefer the sun to rain too, even Piper sings more on a sunny day.

Woos, Lightning and Timber

Raven
5 months ago

It’s nice to be stuck at home when you have your Mom & Dad for company. Mom heard that the weather guessers are having a more difficult time lately because they get a lot of info from commercial airplanes measuring weather stuff as they fly. WIth less flights, there’s less info, and less accurate weather guessing.

The LLB Gang
5 months ago

We think our peeps are with your peeps…They’re going to stay away from big crowds even after things start opening up too.
xoxo,
Jakey, Arty & Rosy

5 months ago

I think here they are mixing March windiness with April showers so it hasn’t been pleasant. Please tell your peeps to stay well. They have five little guys counting on them.

Anne Robinson
5 months ago

I am unsure what I would do if i couldn’t stop by here. These precious felines make me crack up or cry or smile! Depending on their mood. Your photos are so expressive and fun. Always my sincere pleasure to be here and share such wonderful friendships. Thanks and have a terrific week!

Melissa Lapierre
5 months ago

Quarantine, rain, Mondays…things have to start looking up sometime, right?

5 months ago

We had blue skies today which is a switch for us. Of course it was cold enough to freeze the bird baths over night but we’ll take a cold, clear day over a rainy one anytime.

Ellen Pilch
Ellen Pilch
5 months ago

our state is closed for quite a while longer. I would not go out either if I were your folks.

messymimi
5 months ago

A sleep during a rain is a glad thing. Happy Monday!

Jeanna
5 months ago

You sure are a good looking guy, Brian. I looked up after a nice bike ride (except for the part where I fell off again) and the sky sure was ugly. No rain yet, but something’s a brewin’. I didn’t know your mom worked on the school paper.

Emma and Buster
5 months ago

Brian, that’s a super comfy photo. Even our human is super jealous! Keep safe.

5 months ago

Well, Brian it could be worse. You could be getting snow like we got last week! Fortunately it’s all gone now.

Foley Monster, Pocket and River Song
Foley Monster, Pocket and River Song
5 months ago

I think your parents still should take precautions. The virus will still be out there. Hopefully it will just be much harder to get.

Peppulady (Dora
5 months ago

We had sun this morning but this afternoon it clouded over

Just Ducky
5 months ago

We had a nice sunny Monday today. Well, it rained really late. Will be colder tomorrow.

Jan K
5 months ago

We think your Mom and Dad are wise to stay in for a while longer. Our Monday was not too bad, sunny, but still kind of chilly. Today we are getting the rain. At least it’s good stay at home weather!

lisa
5 months ago

If our weather guessers are correct, our afternoon might be a bit bumpy. I love a good thunderstorm…without the tornado threat. Here’s hoping for sunny days and sun puddles soon.

caren
5 months ago

Brian you are as handsome as ever!!!!