Tabby Tuesday Nose Boinks

41 Comments on Tabby Tuesday Nose Boinks
tabby tuesday simon 04142020

It’s Tabby Tuesday nose boink time so go ahead if you want, give me a nose boink. I really do like them any old time. It just so happens that right here on the stairs is a prime nose boink spot. It’s also a good spot to be a bit nibby and watch things going on out front. Sometimes a few of our ferals come from around back and come up on the front porch and drop of a howdy.

I do have to be on the lookout for the crazy bunny ears though. Let me tell you, I see those things and I run. All the Mom has to do is get them out and show me and I’m gone in a flash. Those things are scary! I was a bit surprised that Seal actually wore them, not me, nope. The Easter Bunny must have had a good laugh at my expense.

Anyways, y’all might find this hard to believe but I did something unusual the other night. Yep, I really did. What was it? I slept though the night, no ripping and running up and down the stairs all night. Yes, I’m feeling fine. Maybe it was the sleep spot I found. I was in the tippy top of the cat tree upstairs. It was pretty comfy so sleep I did. Who knows, maybe I’ll play during the day and sleep during the night. Nah, probably not!

Have a super Tabby Tuesday everyone. Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

easyweimaraner
1 year ago

oh that are super news!!! can you tell da phenny this trick how to sleep at night? the mama was outside 4 am and she was not happy LOL

Summer
1 year ago

You slept through the night? That is pretty amazing, Simon!

Well done on sleeping through the night, Simon! That must have made everyone happy.

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat

Oh! OH! Can I be first in line for nose boinks or is the line for cats only?

Pat Hatt
1 year ago

haha those bunny ears aren’t fun indeed. Sleeping through the night just to throw the humans off once.

Madison
1 year ago

Maybe you hit a maturity point in your life where you realized sleeping at night is a nice thing? You are adorable, though no matter what you do.

Margaret Elmendorf
1 year ago

Oh Simon, so glad you got a good nights sleep.Yup, you sure need to avoid those bunny ears. Those are only for bunnies. You all have
a great day

1 year ago

SIMON! You are getting more…um…mature!

Spunky Doodle
1 year ago

That’s amazing you sleeping through the whole night–must have been VERY comfy! Glad you escaped from those silly rabbit ears! I’m not big on nose boinks, but I don’t mind one finger.

Simon,
Oh those peepers are stunning and of course I thank you for the boink!!

1 year ago

Simon, are you okay? Should your peeps get you to the vet…sleeping through the night! WOW!

Teddy
1 year ago

Well who knows – maybe the tippy top tree spot is so comfy you will spend your nights there after all when the house is quiet. I bet your Mom and Dad would appreciate it if you did!!

1 year ago

We bet your pawrents were happy that you slept through the night. You sure have a cute nose and we both would enjoy giving you a nose boink.

Sandee
1 year ago

You slept all night. I’m guessing the peeps were a bit concerned when they got up and you hadn’t bothered them all night. Well done.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. My best to your siblings and your peeps. ♥

Look at those gorgeous eyes! ~ Glad you slept through the night ~ hope you continue to do so ~ Xox

Be Well,

Timmy Tomcat
1 year ago

We are so glad those dreaded bunny ears are not in our house. We do know about nose bonks though and I am the master

1 year ago

I can hear the pitty pat of the ripping running up and down stairs. my cousins cat used to do that. in the middle of the night. then pounce in the middle of a stomach, her choice of whos. you have beautiful eyes and I would run from bunny ears too

caren
1 year ago

Simon I think you are settling down because you are a mancat now! xoxo

Catscue
1 year ago

Wow Simon, sleeping through the night is good news. Have a wonderful day and enjoy the nose boinks!

Jan K
1 year ago

BOINK!!! We bet your Mom and Dad loved that quiet night, but yeah, they maybe better not get used to it. 🙂

Ellen Pilch
Ellen Pilch
1 year ago

I would give you a smooch on that adorable nose. XO

Kitties Blue
1 year ago

Simon, you have the most expressive face. Our Steamer used to enjoy nose boinks. Mom hadn’t thought of that in ages. Everyone stay safe and healthy. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

We like nose bonks too, Simon! Ad it sounds like you’re finally growing up!!!

Tama and Genji

messymimi
1 year ago

Plenty of nose boinks are on the way, and i will bet you just took a night off to throw everyone off to your pattern. After all, no need to let them pigeonhole you!

Ananka

Great 😀

Bell Fur Zoo
1 year ago

Wow dat must has been some good sleeping and dat does look like a pawesome nose bopping spot.

Nose what I did dis mornin I woke Mama up at da crack of dawn chewing on a cord…DAT WAS PLUGGED INTO DA WALL….and ya nose why cause I was trying to gets her attention cause my food dish was empty. Her might have said some HBO words to me fur trying to get myself electrocuted 😉

xoxo,
Matilda & Matt

Little Binky and Granny

Nose boinks sound great to me, Simon. Well done on the long sleep too😺Clean Pawkisses for a Happy Tuesday. Stay Safe Healthy and Yourselfie🙏🐾😽💞

1 year ago

Mom does nose boinks on us all the time.

The LLB Gang
1 year ago

You slept ALL night?? Wow Simon…maybe you had a but too much nip before bedtime?? BOL!
xoxo,
Rosy, Jakey & Arty

1 year ago

Sleeping through the night was a belated b-day gift to the mom, wasn’t it.

The OP Pack
1 year ago

We bet the peeps wondered what happened that night – where is Simon??? Keep it up – we bet you will like it.

Woos, Lightning and Timber

Anne Robinson
1 year ago

Oh that face! I LOVE it! Had to stop by and say hello. You all have a great week. Virtual hugs across the miles and many happy Meow Meow Meow’s!

Melissa Lapierre
1 year ago

A kitty sleeping through the night is a pretty wonderful thing!

Tom Fishworthy
1 year ago

The perfect sleeping spot makes all the difference! Here’s a nose boink from me! (^^) – Tom x

Foley Monster, Pocket and River Song
Foley Monster, Pocket and River Song
1 year ago

I bet you didn’t sleep because you are building up your energy for mayhem tonight. You are right to run. Those rabbit ears are terrible.

William's Kith & Kin

You are a cutie, Simon!

1 year ago

That’s a pretty cool trick of sleeping through the night, Simon! Hey, you gotta keep your mom and dad guessing, right?

Cathy Kennedy
1 year ago

Simon, Boy, that sounds nice to sleep straight through the night! Generally, I wake up a few times during the night but I usually fall back to sleep with no trouble and sometimes I’m wide awake for what seems forever. I really hate that, too. Poor DH spends at least one hour every night wide awake. I feel so bad for him but he’s suffered with this problem for years and the bad boy won’t go see a doctor to learn the cause. *sigh* All I we can do is try to get in bed early to get a reasonable… Read more »

Angie
1 year ago

Boink! That was a nose boink right back at you! Our Maggie gives us nose boinks when she thinks we are spending too much time on the computer thingy!!! Pet me, she says!

Lola The Rescued Cat

Lexy does nose boinks with me all the time, but I prefer to do them with Mommy. If you’re forming a line she wants to get in it!

The Oceanside Animals