Tabby Tuesday Upward Lounging Simon

41 Comments on Tabby Tuesday Upward Lounging Simon
tabby tuesday simon 04282020

It’s Tabby Tuesday lounging day, anyone care to join me? It’s been a pretty good few days for lounging around, in between the thunderboomers that is, which seems to be happening every couple of days. We’re not big fans of those storms, especial those tornado things, yikes!

We do all take full advantage of the lounging around times though. I’ve got to admit, we’re good at it, really good. I do still hide when when I hear the garbage truck but I don’t hid as long as I used to. Sometimes lately I haven’t hid at all when I hear the garbage truck, I just go down the hall and peek out around the corner. The lawn people do still get me hiding though, usually for a few hours.

Other than that, not too much else going on. The Dad is going to see his regular doctor tomorrow morning, so wish him luck. He seems to be doing good and I sure missed him while he was gone too. Y’all have a great Tuesday, see ya soon. Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Summer
4 months ago

I hope things go well for your human’s check up!

Good luck to your dad when he goes for his check up!

4 months ago

Lounging is a primary occupation for us cats and we all need to work on our techniques regularly!

We are crossing paws for your Dad!

Tama and Genji

easyweimaraner
4 months ago

we cross all paws and fingers for your daddy… and we hope he comes back tomorrow with lots of good news…

Kinga

Pretty green eyes ♥

Madison
4 months ago

As always, you are adorable and make us smile.

Teddy
4 months ago

Upward lounging works just as well as “other way round” lounging……as long as we’re relaxing it’s ALL GOOD! We are hoping your Dad’s doctor says all is well with his “ticker” – maybe a little adjusting of the meds due to his episode but the hospital says his heart is in good shape and THAT is the bestest news.

Hugs to all,
Teddy

4 months ago

Mom’s been down your Dad’s road…so he has all mine and mom’s support as a friend. Simon, Seal…after having had to deal with all that ruckus outside for however long, no wonder you have that reaction when you hear it again…even in the safety of your own home.

4 months ago

Simon, hiding from a loud noise is okay; wish I could do the same, like hiding from my boss…hahaha!
Hope the DaddyCat’s doc visit proves that he’s in tiptop shape; maybe just an anxiety attack, or he watched too much TV news and it made him upset. The Hubby and I watched a full hour of live broadcast from our state governor and her team, and while I was impressed as heck with the strength of conviction, an hour of it really soured my mood! Thank goodness I have some furry love to take my mind off of it.

4 months ago

prayers for dad’s doc visit tomorrow, you look sooooo beautiful upside down…. sorry you have scary sounds to deal with.

Sandee
4 months ago

I’ll join you because we can’t do much else. I think I’ll read too. I’m reading a really good book.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. My best to your siblings and your peeps. ♥

Annabelle
4 months ago

Simon we’ve had those thunderboomie things too. Mom had us all in the bathroom one night because of those tornado warnings. EEK we just wanted out of the bathroom. WE have all been purring and will continue to do so for your Dad.

Jeanna
4 months ago

I hope the dad is okay and the trip to the outside goes well, Simon. Tell the truth, did the mom and dad buy carpet to match your coat?

4 months ago

Simon you have the most exciting titles for all your blogs.
Do you all get give toss a title idea into the hat before it is decided

4 months ago

You look very relaxed today. We are keeping our paws crossed for your dad.

4 months ago

Simon ~ you are so sweet and beautiful ~ Glad you don’t let the trash truck get to you as much ~ Mom and Dad will keep you safe ~ Happy lounging ^_^

Be Well,

Jan K
4 months ago

We’ve had lounging weather too, only ours was snow and cold (as you know)! It’s turning around now though and we hope yours stays quieter as well.
You are getting braver, Simon, that is a good thing!
Good luck to your Dad at the doctor’s, we’re glad he is still doing well.

Kitties Blue
4 months ago

We are not too fond of the garbage and recycle trucks either. Mom says she is praying for Dad Terry. And we all are sending PTOP. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

4 months ago

Sending healing purrz for your dad. Noises don’t usually scare me but those jets just now were scary and my peeps weren’t even around.

Ananka

Gorgeous face 😀

Kathe W.
4 months ago

what a sweetheart! Lucky you! Have a great day!

caren
4 months ago

sending the Dad LOTS OF LUCK and LOTS OF LOVE for his doctor’s appt!

lisa
4 months ago

The Upward Lounging Simon sounds like a yoga pose! Maybe it should be?! We’re waiting on some thunderboomers to hit this afternoon. I hope we don’t end up with any tornado watches. And, I hope everything goes well with your dad’s doc appt. X

Raven
4 months ago

Noisy things and cats just don’t go together. Paws crossed for your dad’s appointment tomorrow.

4 months ago

Enjoy your lounging! We’re sending purrs and prayers for your Dad.

Catscue
4 months ago

I hope the doc figures out what caused it all, so that won’t happen again! Enjoy your lounging you beautiful boy!

ATCAD ~Scylla, Chimera, Yin, Yang, Fenris & Tuiren

Well at least you just hide in the house, Tuiren has been jumping out of our fenced in backyard whenever she hears a garden tractor. Mom has been going on adventures to find her. And has meet a lot of nice people. #SocialDistancing isn’t a beagle thing apparently.

Mary McNeil
Mary McNeil
4 months ago

Purrayers and POTP to your dad at the doctor/

Melissa Lapierre
4 months ago

Purrs for your dad! Would you believe our garbage truck went by at 6:30 this morning?!?!?! We were livid.

Wylie Hudson
4 months ago

You surely look relaxed there, Simon.
I wish your dad good luck for his checkup.

The LLB Gang
4 months ago

Have a good lounge Simon, we are sending lots of POTP to your Dad as he visits his doctor tomorrow!
xoxo,
Rosy, Jakey & Arty

Laila and Angel Minchie

So glad your dad is back home with you. Good luck to him at the doctor tomorrow!

Thank you for the birthday wishes!

messymimi
4 months ago

Lounging sounds great right now, and i am so glad your Dad is doing well!

Ellen Pilch
Ellen Pilch
4 months ago

Glad you have some time to lounge between storms and loud noises.

The OP Pack
4 months ago

You are just such a handsome boy, Simon. You seem to be putting on a bit of an alluring come-hither look today:)

So glad to hear Dad is feeling pretty good.

Woos, Lightning and Timber

Foley Monster, Pocket and River Song
Foley Monster, Pocket and River Song
4 months ago

Enjoy your day. We are saying prayers that everything goes well with your dad

Just Ducky
4 months ago

Our garbage truck doesn’t get any closer to me or mum than the end of the drive, so I feel really safe from it.

Peppulady (Dora
4 months ago

I love to watch a good storm

4 months ago

We like lounging, too, Simon! We have our paws crossed for your dad to have a good doctor’s appointment tomorrow!

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat

Simon, you have a SUPER IMPORTANT job of making sure your Dad is okay and follows his doctor’s advice. Oh! And don’t forget to remind him how much we all love him!!

Bell Fur Zoo
4 months ago

Looking cute Simon!! Lounging is our middle name and we has been doing lots and lots of it 🙂

xoxo,