Sister Saturday with Couch Comfy Zoe

sister saturday zoe 05022020

Hello everyone, it’s time for Sister Saturday, how are you doing?  I hope you are doing okay and I hope you all have a super fun weekend.  I’ve still been sitting on the couch with the Mom and I’ve been listening to things going.  Hey, I’m a good listener!

So what have I been listening to today?  Well, actually not all that much since it is a Saturday.  The noise has been starting up in and around our neighborhood though.  South Carolina pretty much is open for business as usual.  You know what that means?  It means that the road destruction crews are working on the road behind our house again.  I can’t tell you how much we’ve missed the sounds of heavy equipment, the beeping and the grinding…NOT!

Our poor feral family was a bit confused too when the noises started up again.  We hardly saw them the whole first day of the noise.  Fortunately they are all back eating and acting normal again.  We sure got used to the quiet and we really do kind of miss it.

Have a fun Saturday everyone!  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Summer
7 months ago

Stay safe down there, you guys!

7 months ago

We agree that couch sitting with one’s favourite people is the best pastime!

Sorry about the noise returning. It’s still pretty quiet here.

Tama and Genji

Cleo
7 months ago

Ahh, couch sitting. Sounds comfy indeed. Now all we have to do is get a couch. Mom and dad, in all their infinite minimalist living habits haven’t had a couch in years, though dad is nearly always bitching about not having one. Anyway, enjoy your weekend, my friends.

There is nothing starting up here yet so still very quiet everywhere. I hope the noise doesn’t disturb you too much.

Margaret Elmendorf
7 months ago

Sorry that darn noise has started up again. That must be pretty scary for the feral cats. Hope you all have a really good weekend.

7 months ago

Traffic has absolutely picked up here too. Yesterday mom’s stylist called and scheduled a fur grooming appointment for her, They open again in a week. But mom’ll about have to wear a space suit to get her furs done.

messymimi
7 months ago

The best thing about construction noise is that someday they finish and it stops. Happy Saturday!

7 months ago

Zoe, here in Michigan, we are in lock-down, and it will stay that way for this month, I’m sure!
I miss visiting the parks, the library, going out to get a cup of tea while The Hubby gets his mug of hot-as-lava joe.
But, we want to see the numbers of sick people decrease, so we’ll do what we must.
The kitties like it, however…

7 months ago

Happy Saturday. Bummer on the noises.

7 months ago

I hear it too Zoe….NC is not officially off stay at home until May 8 but the traffic has picked up considerably.
How dare they bother your princess naps

7 months ago

Zoe ~ you are so adorable ~ great photo ~ Construction noise can be a pain ~ helps get the economy going again ~ or so they tell me ~ LOL ~ Enjoy Mom’s lap ~ and some quiet at night ~

Be Well,

Mary Kirkland
7 months ago

I’m glad to hear your feral family is alright and back to normal.

Jeanna
7 months ago

I bet you all cherished the quiet while it lasted. Things never really stopped being noisy around here, but some of the usually busy streets have been almost barren. It’s a beautiful day here, but I’m still inside lounging and listening to big band music like a cat, a hep cat.

Raven
7 months ago

Heavy construction noise is awful. i hope they’re done fixing that road soon. We’re still “closed”, but that really hasn’t impacted us much other than not going out for lunch as often. We’ve still been able to go to the grocery, hardware store, and plant nursery which are the most common places we go.

Ellen Pilch
Ellen Pilch
7 months ago

Your stay opened early. I hope everyone stays healthy.

Mark's Mews
7 months ago

Glad Dad is back. May his ticker stay well a long time!

Mickeys Musings
7 months ago

Mum said that some restrictions on humans have eased up a bit.
A family is allowed to go to a park again but gatherings are still not allowed.
We like the quiet too, but then we do not live in s noisy area 😉
We do like seeing your lovely self Zoe!
Purrs,Georgia and Julie

Melissa Lapierre
7 months ago

Getting back to normal is a very good thing though! Here in VT we’re doing it at a snail’s pace.

Teddy
7 months ago

Hope you get some peace and quiet (and naps) with all that noise Zoe!

7 months ago

You sure look happy and comfy hanging out on the couch Zoe.

The OP Pack
7 months ago

Look at those beautiful long whiskers and that sweet face!!!

We are still not open for business, our county has us on hold until 5/11, but we hope things will be OK. It seems like many are opening too much too soon.

Woos, Lightning and Timber

Just Ducky
7 months ago

Around here, windows open and listening to the birds sing.

7 months ago

Sorry it’s noisy again, Zoe. We hope it doesn’t disrupt your nap.

Peppulady (Dora
7 months ago

My tribe stayed home, where it nice and quite

7 months ago

You look concerned over what you’re hearing. Up here the love Gov stopped construction except for streets and infrastructure. There are so many loopholes that they’re still at work building condo buildings all over town even though we’re still on lockdown. The noise never stops even though humans are trying to work from home and kids are trying to study.

Foley Monster, Pocket and River Song
Foley Monster, Pocket and River Song
7 months ago

One nice thing about the shutdown was it sure did cut down on the noise polution.

7 months ago

We are sorry all that noise started up again, pals. You stay safe and healthy, okay? Hugs!

Judi and Guido
7 months ago

Hello fron San Francisco – the City that created SHELTER IN PLACE in our whole country – we’re on Lockdown day Numbah 45 so not gonna get my pawdicure and definitely I duzn’t ever go bowling cuz I’m a Man Cat. Staff has me and sistah Grappa sheltered safe and phew, we just wish Staff could get back to work so we Meowsters can take control of OUR house once again – send ideas please on how we meowsters can get Staff to be easy on us meowsters CALL US 800- cat-HELP! hee hee hee

caren
7 months ago

“road destruction” too funny! Hoping that with so many states opening things rather soon that we don’t have a second wave….paws crossed.

Jan K
7 months ago

Quiet is so nice! But as soon as the weather gets nicer, the noises sure do come out. Around here it’s the people who like to target shoot. Ugh. They were doing it when I was walking Luke today, but luckily he was a brave boy and didn’t let it bother him much.

Little Binky and Granny

Oh, Zoe, we know how you feel. For 7 weeks it was all quiet here too, but since everything is going back to kind of what they say “normal”, not as before, everything is crowded again. We prefurr the silence too. It shows, btw, that you’re a good listener, that’s why I made my reply longer than usual…MOL😺Extra Clean Pawkisses. Stay Safe Healthy and Yourselfie🙏🐾😽💞

Ananka

You look so like my boy Jethro <3

Three Chatty Cats
7 months ago

I’m glad the ferals are back and eating. I hope everyone stays safe!

Anne Robinson
6 months ago

Oh the noisy road work is annoying, especially if you are trying to nap . Poor feral kitties. It’s hard when don’t fully understand it all. Thank you for updating us and try to get some good rest even with the noise! HUGS