A Sister Saturday Caturday Art with Dolly

40 Comments on A Sister Saturday Caturday Art with Dolly
sister saturday dolly 07112020

Hello everyone, it’s sure nice to see you on Sister Saturday.  It looks like, thanks to you, we’ll get to do our Sister Saturday posts after all.  We’ll be mixing things up on Sister Saturday so who knows what we’ll be up to.  We aim to keep the the brothers guessing, so that should be fun.

Anyways, it catch up time.  Guess who got hauled off to the Vet?  Yep, me.  Boy did I hate that car ride.  The Dad said I made Brian seem like the quiet one on the car ride.  Let me just say that the PTU (Prisoner Transport Unit) needed a good cleaning when we got home.  It was more like a PU than a PTU.  Oops!

I was having some eye problems and ended up with some icky ointment for my eyes and they do seem a lot better now.  I still have to get my eyes wiped twice a day but that’s okay, I can handle that instead of a car ride.

This is our first time purrticipating in the Saturday Art Blog Hop so here is my artsy for today.  We went to LunaPic, added the Fantasy and Her Majesty filters and softened it up in Photoshop.

sister saturday dolly artsy 07112020
CaturdayArtBanner

Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

3 months ago

We are so glad that you are continuing Sister Saturday! Sorry about that vet visit, Dolly, but happy to hear your eyes are better.

Tama and Genji

Cleo
3 months ago

Ha ha ha, “PU”- well you know, that kind of thing happens to the best of us. Not me though, of course. Anyway, dad says he loves your artsy work. Says the coloring is mesmerizing or whatever.

3 months ago

such a beautiful face and sad that those pretty eyes needed a vet visit. so happy the meds are working for you. I love playing in Lunapic, Photoshop usualy makes me say ugly words. ha ha..

3 months ago

Dolly I am so glad to see you here on Sister Saturday. Thats the way it should be.

Teddy and Pam
3 months ago

Ohhhhhh……pretty artwork!! I’m glad you got some ointment for your eyes – they are too pretty to be “sick” !!

BODE'S MOM
BODE'S MOM
3 months ago

ALWAYS WONDERED WHAT PTU STOOD FOR. MY FURRBABIES WOULD SING THE SONG OF THEIR PEOPLE GOING TO AND COMING FROM THE VET, BUT ONCE THERE, THEY WERE PERFECT GENTLEMEN AND A LADY. THE ART WORK IA BEAUTIFUL

3 months ago

Oooops Dolly from now on there must be prior approval for PTU trips RIGHT?!
First thing I noticed about your photo was the red do on your left eye…then I read you had eye problems. I’m guess the red is a reflection. Angel Madi had lots of blinky blinky eye issues. Drops cleared them up licktety split too and amazingly she never even flinched when I put the drops in. I just never knew what would trigger a hissy fit.
Hugs cecilia

Ellen Pilch
Ellen Pilch
3 months ago

I am glad you ladies get to keep Sister Saturday. I love your art, it really brings out those beautiful eyes. XO

Mickeys Musings
3 months ago

Good to hear the Vet gave you something to help your eyes Dolly.
They sure d sparkle in that art pic!! Lovely !!!
Purrs,Georgia and Julie

3 months ago

Sorry to hear about your ride to and from the vet but it’s good that your eyes should feel better now. We like your fancy picture too.

3 months ago

Oh do hope your eyes are healing well ~ lovely photo of you and art creation too ~ Xox

Be Safe, Be Well,

Catwoods
3 months ago

Sorry to hear about the cat ride to the vet, Dolly! That is nice art and it really shows off your furs! Happy Caturday to all!

Ananka

Hope your eyes are better soon. Lovely photo 😀

Mary Kirkland
3 months ago

Even if the car ride was bad, at least your eyes are alright.

Catscue Catmom
3 months ago

Dolly, I am so sorry you had to go to the VET! But I’m glad to hear your eyes are getting better. You are a dazzling work of art on a normal day, but that artified photo is amazing!

Little Binky and Granny

OMC that artwork is beautiful, Dolly. Your first artwork and already a pro…we have to nip to that…MOL…😸Pawkisses for a Happy Weekend🐾😽💞

3 months ago

Dolly, we understand why you did that!
None of us enjoy going to the stabby place.
Hope your peepers are doing much better, and coolio art!

angelicClowder
3 months ago

Yay! I’m so glad Sister Saturday is still going to be a thing. Sorry you had to go to the vet Dolly but we’re glad your eyes are better

Annabelle
3 months ago

Dolly you sure do look gorgeous this Caturday and we were sure glad to see your art! Lovely.

Tamago
3 months ago

Car ride and vet visits are dreadful. I’m glad that part is over and your eyes are better now, Dolly 🙂
Your artwork is beautiful. Enjoy a nice weekend xo

I am glad the ointment is working it’s magic and making your eyes better. Your art is pretty.

Athena and Marie
3 months ago

Thanks for joining our blog hop!

That’s really great art 🙂

We hope your eyes feel better x

Jan K
3 months ago

Wow, such a great job for your first time on the art! Hope your eyes are all better soon, Dolly. ♥

3 months ago

LOVE your art! You did great for your first try. You have such pretty eyes and they look perfect in the pic.

The OP Pack
3 months ago

Sister Dolly, we are sorry you had to go to the vet and we hope your eyes are much better. But we did get a good chuckle out of your PTU smelling like PU:)

Your first Caturday Art photo is exquisite – we LOVE it!!! Mom can do a little bit with Lunapic, but Photoshop just frustrates her:(

ATCAD ~Scylla, Chimera, Yin, Yang, Fenris & Tuiren

Oh my what green eyes you have. Your artwork is just stunning and you are beautiful as always Miss Dolly.

MOL MOL Yang is the one who goes totally batshit crazy on the way to the vet, the funny thing is once we get there he LOVES on all the vet techs. Yinny on the other hand comes out hissing and clawing. But she rides very nicely in the car.

Mary McNeil
Mary McNeil
3 months ago

Your art is beautiful Dolly – and so are your eyes !

3 months ago

Welcome to the Caturday Art hop! You did a pawsome job. Hope the PTU was salvageable and you’re feeling better soon!!!

Wylie Hudson
3 months ago

Great artwork. Sorry about your eye, Dolly. I hope the ointment will cure your problem.

Summer

I’m glad the ointment is helping you, Dolly! Sorry about the carrier. 🙁

Fraidy Cats!
3 months ago

Dolly, we love your Caturday art entry and glad to hear Sister Saturday will continue. Girl cat power! yes, definitely keep the boycats guessing. sorry bout your vet visit and p-pu troubles. here’s hoping your eye is all better and you won’t have car rides any time soon! have a great weekend!

~minnie, hollie, TL

3 months ago

You make for very pretty art, Dolly. We’re sorry you had to go to the vet. We hope your eye feels better.

Foley Monster, Pocket and River Song
Foley Monster, Pocket and River Song
3 months ago

We are sorry you had to gup your poo to the vet and hope the medicine clears up your problem.

Peppulady (Dora
3 months ago

Most medicine I had taste icky or something. But at times we all need medication

3 months ago

Hooray for Sister Saturday, Dolly! We are sorry you had to go to the vet, and well, you can’t spell PTU without a P and a U. Right?

mr puddy

MOL for PU =^x^=
I’m glad your eyes is improved
Purrs for your 100 %, Miss Dolly

The J-Cats
3 months ago

That is truly beautiful artwork, Dolly! And We love the Original Photo too.

Diane
Diane
3 months ago

Poor Dolly, I do wish cats enjoyed car rides as much as most dogs.

messymimi
3 months ago

Beautiful art! Hope your eyes heal up quickly.

Raven
3 months ago

Dreamy art. I’m glad your eyes are feeling better.