Mancat Monday: Do We Have Bats In the Belfry?

39 Comments on Mancat Monday: Do We Have Bats In the Belfry?
mancat monday brian 09142020

Howdy gang, here we go with Mancat Monday again.  It sure seems like I just did one and Monday is right back once more.  That’s okay, I guess the week has to start somewhere.  With the Mom and Dad both being retired sometimes the only way they know which day it is comes from the blog post titles MOL!

Anywho, I was wondering if we had bats in the belfry but, of course, as it turns out it was only Simon up there ripping’ and running.  That boy really doesn’t know how to do too much quietly.  He was up on the high railing again shouting for someone to come look at him.  See, bats in the belfry, I was right!

Hey, before I go, I saw lots of you complaining about the new blogger.  Well, we don’t even use blogger and we don’t like it.  Every couple of days that Recaptcha thing comes back to life.  Not only do we have to check the box that says we’re not a robot but then those evil click on the picture thing comes up.  Those are difficult because some of the pictures aren’t clear enough to see.  Hopefully that will go totally away soon.

Have a fun Monday everyone!  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Notify of
guest

easyweimaraner

wow your Simon knows how to entertain da furmily LOL

Summer
11 days ago

I’m glad you don’t have bats, just Simon!

Madison
11 days ago

My mom doesn’t like those picture things blogger uses either. They are a real pain in the behind, but thankfully we don’t visit too many places that use Blogger. Simon will settle down one day and you all will miss his crazy times, so try to enjoy them for now.

11 days ago

Have you tried NOT clicking on the recaptcha thing? I see it a lot but keep on going. One of the bloggers said you could.

11 days ago

MOL Brian it is always a good idea to check. Ironically our neighbor asked my Bryan just last week if we were having problems with bats..WHAT the heck?. Well the answer was NO x 87 ’cause if we were this gal would have been at the Dew Drop Inn in a nanosecond.
Anyway seems one got in the neighbor’s house some how….

11 days ago

I have a mental picture in my minds eye of what you are hearing and seeing on your steps… good job describing the noise from your brother. I did not know people are having problems viewing, like you describe here. i have had none, but then I use blogger. i wonder if it is doing that only to non blogger users.

Sandee
11 days ago

I have bats in my belfry. It’s a good thing.

I co-author a blogger blog. Not a fan either and the new format is giving everyone some headaches. You’re right about the captcha though. Folks need to turn that off.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. My best to your siblings and your peeps. ♥

Sweet photo ~ great one ^_^

Live each moment with love,

aka (A Creative Harbor))

11 days ago

It’s a learning curve with Blogger; the only problem that I’m having is making sure things center properly, and I figured it out before, so I’m sure that I’ll do it again.
Brian, just what would you do if there were bats to chase?!? Not that anyone wants them in their house, but it does happen.
I’m betting, you would watch, while Simon would hide UTB!

Cindy Dodd
11 days ago

We’re there real bats or just Simon? Silly Simon.

11 days ago

We’re glad you don’t have bats. We hate that “check the box” thingy.

Catscue
11 days ago

That is a beautiful photo of you today Brian. Simon is one funny dude! We don’t have bats in our belfry, we have a herd of elephants – MOL!

11 days ago

Glad to hear you don’t really have bats in your house. Our pawrents are retired too and they say that every day is a Thursday. BOL!

Kathe W.
11 days ago

ahhhh wise kitty! I hate blogger and am attempting to build a decent wordpress replacement…takes time and oodles of patience! Have a sweet kitty day!

stevebethere

LOL @ Bats in the belfry 🙂

Have a batsinthebelfrytastic day 😷😷😷

da tabbies o trout towne
da tabbies o trout towne
11 days ago

dood….mice with wingz in de houz iz KNOT a good thing; frank lee any thing with wingz on itzself & in de houz… iz knot a good thing !! 🙂 ♥♥

Catwoods
10 days ago

Ha! I bet if we did have bats in our belfries, they would be a lot quieter than our noisy cats are! I’ve never known how to interact with Blogger, how to post there and connect to my blog rather than to a profile they have(?) Lots of Internet changes right now are making things harder for those of us who are non-techy.

Emma and Buster
10 days ago

We love this photo of you Brian. Perfect for a whole lotta memes!

Anne Robinson
10 days ago

Simon is fearless! Does he disturb nap time and other moments of leisure and fun? Sounds like you live in a fun filled household. Your photo is quite purrrfect too! Have a great week! HUGS across the miles to all! XO XO XO XO XO XO

violaetcetera
10 days ago

Your look is priceless! I’m glad it’s just Simon messing around and no bats have entered your home.

Charles Huss
10 days ago

I agree. The other day I was sure I picked all the photos with a crosswalk or whatever it was but I was wrong and felt stupid for it.

I am glad you don’t have bats in the belfry and it is only Simon disturbing the peace.

Ellen Pilch
Ellen Pilch
10 days ago

Glad it is not real bats. I am having that problem commenting on Blogger too, it is time consuming.

Pat Hatt
10 days ago

Simon just wants you to know it isn’t real bats lol yep, new blogger sucks. No captcha crap here yet though.

Kitties Blue
10 days ago

Brian, that is a super cute photo of you. The folks here have been retired for a while. If Mom didn’t blog, she would never know what it is, and even with that, she gets it wrong most of the time. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, angel Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

angelicClowder
10 days ago

We’re glad it’s just Simon and no bats! Our mom is low vision and issues on blogger is why she moved to wordpress. Sometimes she still has problems with it but usually figures it out!

10 days ago

Well, Halloween is right around the corner…

Peppulady (Dora
10 days ago

Haven’t heard the term belfry. We have bat house.

10 days ago

No bats in the belfry? My peeps never know the days of the week either anymore. I wonder if the new Blogger defaulted to CAPTCHA. I’ll check mine and remind people to do the same.

10 days ago

Simon sure has a lot of energy!

Spitty the Kitty
10 days ago

We don’t think we has bats in the belfry, but once the Human and her college roommates had a bat in their closet!!

messymimi
10 days ago

We have a cat with bats in his belfry here, too. Link is sure he’s still a kitten.

Foley Monster, Pocket and River Song
Foley Monster, Pocket and River Song
10 days ago

I hope the upstairs neighbors quiet down for you.

Raven
10 days ago

Seems like Simon still has a lot of kitten energy. That brings lots of fun to your house.

The K Clowder
10 days ago

Great thundering cats! Marv is pretty good at that too Brian. Wwe are using Blogger (again). When Marv’s gmail account catered, we could not get back into his blog so we had to start a new one and figured we would try Blogger.
Purrs
Marv, Jo Jo, Kozmo, Cinnamon and Angel Nellie

Three Chatty Cats
9 days ago

Oh, that Simon! Such an attention seeker!

lisa
9 days ago

Happy you don’t have bats…….you know….coronavirus…..! As for Blogger, I sometimes have issues with it from a commenter perspective. We use WordPress and have been very happy with it.

Ananka
8 days ago

Lovely 😀

Jan K
7 days ago

Oh no, we hate those picture things too! I haven’t run into it yet, but I’m sure I will!!