Tabby Tuesday: A Clean Cat Tree Smells Funny

40 Comments on Tabby Tuesday: A Clean Cat Tree Smells Funny
tabby tuesday simon 09082020

Hey dudes and dudettes, thanks for stopping by on Tabby Tuesday, you know I really do appreciate you being here, I do, I do, I do!  It’s always fun when friends visit, at least on the blog it’s fun, it’s not overly fun if they knock on the door.  That sure sends us into hiding, well, all but Brian, he’s a social guy.  You notice I said knock on the door because they can’t ring the doorbell anymore, the Dad unhooked it so it doesn’t ding dong.

Anywho, about that clean Cat Tree thing.  Over the weekend the Dad turned the Dyson loose on our Cat Trees.  Yes, seriously, every nook and cranny got a good going over by the evil Dyson.  I know, I know, all of our furs were up and gone.  The evil Dyson ate every bit of the furs.  Do you have any idea how long it took us to get our Cat Trees properly furred up?  I’m sure you do, it takes a while and now the furs are gone, gone, gone.  We’ll have to start over and get those furs placed just right. Besides, it smells funny and furless now.

I guess I’ll get started and maybe the others will join in later.  Have a fun Tabby Tuesday everyone, catch ya later!  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Lone Star Cats
17 days ago

Y’all are gonna be busy making shure it smells right now!

You are going to need to work hard to get your tree furred just the way you like it!
It took me 3 attempts to get here. I kept getting a 500 internal server error. It seems okay now though.

Madison
17 days ago

Mom says it is nearly impossible to get the furs out of the cat trees our cats sleep in a lot. It is a hairy mess!

17 days ago

You have a great Dad but it was a bit inconsiderate of him to te remove your furs from the cat tree! It’s going to take you a long time to floofilate it properly again!

Tama and Genji

Diane
Diane
17 days ago

Definitely might not be s comfortable without all that extra fur padding.

17 days ago

Re-furring ought to keep you all busy for awhile, Simon!

17 days ago

Geez Louise..what is it w/humans and their obsession sucky monster…especially on your purrsonal furniture. Just when you had that extra cushion of furs they get sucked up.

Madsnapper
Madsnapper
17 days ago

Are you just left us with a cliffhanger because now I’m wondering if the doorbell was unhooked because the cats don’t like it are the people don’t like it so what is the story about that somebody tell the story about the doorbell. When somebody knocks on the door here big boy runs and sits right by the door and waiting for somebody to come in and pet him and he gets really upset when they just leave a package and leave. Have fun putting the fur back on your cat tree

17 days ago

Sweet photo of you ~ very soon the cat tree will smell like you ~ ^_^

Live each moment with love,

Sandee
17 days ago

That doorbell is a pain. Dad was smart to disconnect it.

I think the dad did all that cleaning to keep you busy. You can’t just lay around all the time and now you all have work to do. Brilliant.

Have a purrfect day. My best to your siblings and your peeps. ♥

Cathy Kennedy

Simon,

In a human world fur has to be cleaned up occasionally. It’s nothing purrsonal but being of the furless species then we feel the need to clear our homes of such things. It’ll be no time before you’ll have your tree cat home furred over again. Have a mewvalous day!

17 days ago

We don’t understand why our pawrents have to vacuum up all the hair we deposit around the house. You kitties are sure to put lots of new hair on your cat trees soon.

Pam
Pam
17 days ago

HAHA….Lily Bit knows that smell and it is about time for her tree to get that smell yet again. The good part is that there is not much fur up there cause with being out and about on the deck I don’t use the tree much. Winter time is different cause mom will not allow me on the deck. She says that I have a fur coat but she can’t leave the door cracked open cause she don’t have a fur coat.

The Creative Cat
17 days ago

Oh my whiskers, you express the trauma of the event so well, and yet I laugh! Have fun in restoring the trees to their proper furriness.

Athena
17 days ago

Humans are weird like that.

Great pic!

17 days ago

You got your work cut out for you, Simon. TW vacuums the condo in my Tower of Power practically every week. She just bought this new gizmo to clean my furz off her bed too.

Catwoods
16 days ago

A golden opportunity to indulge in the re-furring process! Go kitties!

Timmy Tomcat
16 days ago

It sure is tough when our Dads do that deep clean thing on things that should not be deep cleaned. I mean really, do they have any idea how much work it is to get our furs all over. *Sigh*

da tabbies o trout towne
da tabbies o trout towne
16 days ago

dood….we got just de thing ta make de tree smellz grate… but we due knot think dad, ore mom, wood like de eye dea….we will post it heer in code ****** !!

🙂 ♥♥

violaetcetera
16 days ago

I am sure everything will be back to normal soon, Simon 🙂 !

World Of Animals at Bensalem

Happy Tabby Tuesday to you all!! We know how much hard work that you all did to have your furs on your cat tree. Now, it’s time to start fresh again. Thanks for the share. Have a great rest of your week.

The Swiss Cats
16 days ago

Oh no ! All that hard work gone ! You’re going to be busy re-furring up your tree ! Purrs

The OP Pack
16 days ago

Oh Simon, we don’t like it at all when the Momster starts cleaning our beds and washes our blankets. And then she even does our toys. Peeps just don’t get how much we like them just the way they are:)

Woos – Lightning, Misty, and Timber

Ananka

Gorgeous face 😀

Catscue
16 days ago

I”m sure you”re up to the task of refurring that tree Simon!

16 days ago

Sounds like you all have some work to do!!!

Ellen Pilch
Ellen Pilch
16 days ago

I bet it took all weekend. 🙂

RO P
16 days ago

I have a sneaky suspicion that a few of those hairs will come back very soon.(lol) Hugs, RO

Angie
16 days ago

Hey, if you need some fur, I can send some on over … it’s on Mom’s yoga pants, Mom’s shirt, her computer keyboard, floating in the air … how much do you need? (written by Maggie)

Foley Monster, Pocket and River Song
Foley Monster, Pocket and River Song
16 days ago

What was your dad thinking? Those trees were your history.

Tamago
16 days ago

Aw too bad that evil Dyson ate all the furs on the tree! I’m sure it will have a big hairball later. You are gonna be busy re-furring the tree 🙂

Last edited 16 days ago by Tamago
16 days ago

Ugh. How sad that your dad took all your fur off of there. Well, back to furring, right?

Peppulady (Dora

Sound like you and Mr Dyson isn’t best of buddies

messymimi
messymimi
16 days ago

Don’t worry, with just a day and a small layer of fur, it will be smelling right in no time.

angelicClowder
16 days ago

Oh man! You are going to have to try and get the tree all covered in your fur again! All that hard work gone

Summer
16 days ago

I bet your cat trees smell really weird now!

Little Binky and Granny

MOL…I know what you mean, Simon, I refuse to sit in the new flavour most of the time😸Pawkisses for a Happy Wednesday to all of you🐾😽💞

Raven
15 days ago

Oh, I’d think it would be nice to have clean perches. But I’m sure all of you can get it furry again very quickly.

Jan K
14 days ago

We doubt it takes as long as you think to fur them up, Simon. 🙂

The Oceanside Animals
12 days ago

Charlee: “Whoa! Good thing nobody ever cleans the cat trees around here!”