Mancat Monday: It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like…

mancat monday brian 11092020

Here we go again, Monday, Monday!  There’s a lot of tunes with Monday in the title but not to worry, I’m not going to sing today.  Well, I’m not going to sing about Monday, but I might belt out a Christmas tune or two.  It probably has something to do with the Hallmark Channel MOL!

Actually, it’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here.  Well, okay, it’s beginning to look a little like Christmas around here, which makes me smile because it’s my favorite time of the year.  Anyways, the Mom is doing something different this year.  Instead of waiting and doing the mad rush thing to get all of the Christmas Decorations up, the Mom decide to put up just a few each day.  It’s fun to see what’s coming out next.

Of course the tree won’t go up for quite some time yet, but maybe I can talk them into putting it up early too.  It is so wonderful to lay under and it’s a terrific spot for avoiding the Medicine Man.  I know the Medicine Man just loves crawling under the tree to get me MOL!

Have a terrific Monday everyone.  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Cleo
24 days ago

We haven’t really decorated in the years I’ve been with mom and dad, but I overheard them discussing a tree they saw recently that they liked. Something tells me we may be having a Christmas Tree this year. Mom also usually has a string or two of tiny white lights in the living room all year ’round, but I haven’t seen them up yet.

easyweimaraner
24 days ago

oooh that is great… and we hope soon you can be back on da best place for cats under da tree ;O)

Madison
24 days ago

People around here are crazy and have their decorations out and lit up already. We won’t even get started until after Thanksgiving. Have fun watching your mom decorate.

Tamago
24 days ago

It’s a good idea to put up decorations little by little. Hopefully tree will be up early as well so your mom can decorate it little by little, too 🙂 And under the tree is a great spot!

24 days ago

Mom said you are inspiring her…

24 days ago

Hidey ho handsome Tabby friend Brian!!
It has been kinda warm here maybe real fall weather will arrive soon

24 days ago

ask your assistant to show us a few photos of the decorations going up early. good idea. my problme is when i do anything at all, i start and i can’t stop until i am done. once i decided to paint one wall a day in two bedrooms . when bob came home from work, both bedrooms were painted and new curtains were up and the rooms were done. he was shocked. i said I got started and could not stop. I also may have sold some of his old furniture and bought new used.

Catscue
24 days ago

Your Mom is one smart cookie Brian. Putting things up a little at a time is a great idea.

Sandee
24 days ago

How fun for you and yes you do love being under the tree. I’m thinking they might pup it up early just for you.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. ♥

23 days ago

Mom is thinking of doing that too!

Catwoods
23 days ago

Sounds like your Mom has a sensible plan to decorate at a leisurely pace, Brian! We are now seeing a few Christmas decorations going up around town.

Charles Huss
23 days ago

A little at a time seems like a good plan.

23 days ago

Wow! You are definitely ahead of us! #1 hasn’t even started to think about Christmas yet and, of course, we are in lockdown at the moment.
Enjoy yourselves!

Tama and Genji

Timmy Tomcat
23 days ago

Dad and we cats really love Christmas too. Dad is putting out the Thanksgiving stuff and will get the Christmas out too

Ananka
23 days ago

Christmas started last month before Hallowe’en here in Scotland haha! Lovely photo 😀

Królowa Karo
23 days ago

For us, it will be the first Christmas with a cat and a Christmas tree. I am interested in what will happen.

da tabbies o trout towne
da tabbies o trout towne
23 days ago

dood….wood de med a sinz manz name sound a bit like… jerry 🙂 !!

Diane
Diane
23 days ago

Wow, totally skipped Thanksgiving Brian?

Summer
23 days ago

It’ll probably be December before our tree goes up, but I’m looking forward to it!

stevebethere
23 days ago

Christmas on it’s way already and it’s so obvious your excited already let’s hope your tree goes up early heheh!

Have a baubletastic safe week 😷😷😷

Kathe W.
23 days ago

Ahhhh Christmas! We love it and we love our 3 little trees- easy to start off Christmas early! xoxoxo

The LLB Gang
23 days ago

How wonderful!! We also love Christmas time…and it seems to be looking a little bit like Christmas around here too!!

The OP Pack
23 days ago

That’s a great plan, Brian. We have been trying to get Mom to do the same thing. Instead she is buried in the basement sorting out and tossing out. We hope she finds AND keeps all those pretty Christmas decorations.

Have a great week.

Woos – Lightning, Misty, and Timber

We have gone away for the last 3 Christmases, but as we won’t be going anywhere this year we will dig the tree and decorations out from storage.

Aww ~ sweet photo of you ~ you beautiful fur person ~ Xox

Mom ~ you are ambitious ~ me not ready for Xmas yet ~ LOL

Live each moment with love,

Foley Monster, Pocket and River Song
Foley Monster, Pocket and River Song
23 days ago

All the decorations in one day? That will be fun to watch. It is nice your mom did the when there is nothing to watch because of COVID

23 days ago

Our holiday decorations don’t really get started until closer to Thanksgiving but the stores all have their decorations up already.

Ellen Pilch
Ellen Pilch
23 days ago

I have been watching some of the Hallmark Christmas movies too- it does make you want to decorate. 🙂

23 days ago

That’s a really good idea! Our Halloween just came down today and plan to start Christmas within the next week or so.

23 days ago

The Hubby worked in retail for many years, and it soured him on holiday decorations.
Now, it’s been so long, that I don’t even think about it!
We do have a permanent string of twinkle lights up the staircase…does that count, Brian?

messymimi
messymimi
23 days ago

It certainly is close enough to Christmas to do a little decorating each day. In fact, after Christmas you can take down a few things each day, too, and remember that the season really ends at Candlemas (February 2).

23 days ago

Well, it’s going to be fun around your house, Brian!

23 days ago

Whoa! How cool. It still looks like Halloween here except for the summer tablecloth. Oh, the peeps have started loading up on the Christmas stollen and treats tho.

Just Ducky
23 days ago

Mum hung the Christmouse lights on outside today since the weather was so nice.

NormanWilkes
23 days ago

I’m also very excited feeling that Christmas is coming all around!

Mark's Mews
23 days ago

We wont touch Xmas stuff until the Thankgiving dinner is pooped… We love the turkey thighs…

Lola The Rescued Cat
22 days ago

Our mom threw away the christmas tree. She said it had seen better days. I hope we get a new one!

Pat Hatt
22 days ago

haha sure the medicine man loves to crawl under. That is a great way to do it indeed. Few day by day.

Little Binky and Granny

We’re so not ready for this, Brian🙈😸Extra Pawkisses for all of you🐾😽💞

Jan K
20 days ago

We think your Mom had a great idea! I am doing the same thing at my shop. Home might have to wait a bit longer, but I think I might implement your Mom’s plan there too! Thanks!