Mancat Monday: Sunwashing Face Day and a Few Sister Updates

mancat monday brian 11232020

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a fun Monday and it’s Thanksgiving Week here in the USA. Yes, Turkey Day is coming up on Thursday. Most of us here like the smell of turkey but we never eat any of it. It’s one of the few days we get offered some human food but we still typically say no thank you. Really!

As you can tell from my photo, I was getting my face washed with some glorious sunshine yesterday. It felt so good too but then after awhile, dang, it got a little warm and I had to retreat to a shady spot. But, it sure was nice for a good long while.

Hey, I wanted to thank everyone for the well wishes for Seal, she is doing a good bit better and I’m sure she’ll be anxious to go back to the Vet for a follow up visit on Friday…NOT. But she’ll go anyways. Now Dolly doesn’t feel very good. She got an acidy tummy and was throwing up on Saturday. Yesterday was a bit better for her so we’re hopeful she is on the mend too.

Okay, now it’s time for another bookcase cubby photo..ready? Of course you are…

christmas 06 112020

Tomorrow Simon will show you something different. Okay, that’s it for now, y’all have a fun Monday. Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

easyweimaraner
4 months ago

we hope so much that your sisters feel better… maybe more sunshine and our potp can wash da sorrows away too?

Summer
4 months ago

I’m purring that Dolly’s tummy settles down soon!

Madison
4 months ago

Oh dear, we missed that your sisters are ill. We will go back and read about that. Hope they both feel better soon.

Enjoy that sun washing your face, Brian. I hope both sisters are soon feeling much better.

Mickeys Musings
4 months ago

Sunshine is pawsome even if it is bright! MOL!
It looks good oh you Brian.
Good to hear the sisters are doing better and I send purrs for thar to continue!
Purrs, Julie

stevebethere
4 months ago

Oh dear I hope your sisters feel much better soon I am sure you will look after them 🙂

Have a sunshinetastic safe day 😷😷😷

RO P
4 months ago

Sure hope Seal and Dolly are feeling much better today, and so they haven’t been well. I agee, sitting in too much sun is not one of the most fun things, so kudos to heading into the shade. The angel and candle look so lovely and peaceful, and thanks for sharing that pic. Be well and stay safe! Hugs, RO

Madsnapper
Madsnapper
4 months ago

I’m glad you’re enjoying your sunshine and so far our big Beau the doesn’t like to lay in the sunshine. When he goes outside he always lays in the shade. All the other dogs love to lay in the sun until they got really hot and then moved the shade. I love your angel and I’m so thankful that you’re showing us each of your decorations one of the time so that I can zoom in and look at the details

4 months ago

We’re glad Seal is doing a bit better. Purrs for a good vet visit on Friday.

4 months ago

Brian my handsome friend…I just kissed your nose.
Dolly and Seal sending loads of hugs that you both feel 100x’s better by the end of today.
The angel in the cubby is beautiful.

4 months ago

We’ll continue our purrs and prayers for Seal and Dolly.

Teddy
4 months ago

A good sunbath or wash is nice but you’re right – even that can get a little WARMISH after a while. Hope the sisters feel better soon – that’s too bad to be feeling non-perky at holiday time when everyone else is feeling good. Love seeing the cubbies decorated! Know what else? I don’t eat turkey either….

Sandee
4 months ago

Nothing better than getting some sun. You can only handle so much though.

I’m glad Seal is feeling better. I hope Dolly is feeling good this morning.

Love all the Christmas decorations. Beautiful.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. Scritches to all the kitties and my best to your peeps. ♥

4 months ago

You sure look happy having a little sun shine on your face. We’re keeping our paws crossed for your sisters and hope they feel better soon.

Catscue
4 months ago

You are so beautiful in the sunshine Brian! I love the latest cubby, really nice,ZAYF

4 months ago

Thanks for letting us know about Seal feeling better, but now Dolly has got the urpies!
Standard operating procedure for a family of cats, but purring for you all.

Kathe W.
4 months ago

awww pretty sun washed face! Have a great day and I love your cubby photos!

Catwoods
4 months ago

Looks like you were having a sunny good time, Simon! I’m glad Seal is doing better and I hope she continues to improve and has a good vet report on Friday! And also purrs also for Dolly to feel better! Fabulous decorations!

Ellen Pilch
Ellen Pilch
4 months ago

I hope Dolly and Seal feel better soon.

violaetcetera
4 months ago

Hope your sisters feel better soon. We went through a rough time with one of our furbabies as well, it affects the whole family.

da tabbies o trout towne
da tabbies o trout towne
4 months ago

dood..we iz sorree ta heer yur sisturrz haz knot been feelin ther best; we send st francis’ blessing that they both iz WAY better bye PIE DAY….pleez try ta convinze yur mom N dad de smell oh de bass terd turkee alone iz enuff ta….well, we won’t go inta that….any way….bee well seal & dolly ♥♥

The LLB Gang
4 months ago

Sending lot of POTP to your sisters Brian!!

What a beautimous angel!

Ananka
4 months ago

What a cute face. We haven’t had much sun in Scotland!

The Swiss Cats
4 months ago

We’re glad to hear that Seal is doing better, and we hope Dolly feels better soon too ! Purrs

Mary McNeil
Mary McNeil
4 months ago

Purrayers and Power of the Paw for Seal and Dolly.

4 months ago

Sending healing purrz to Dolly. Even notice how we cats tend to get sick for the holidays when human $$ is being stretched already. Heh heh. Maybe some sunshine will make Dolly feel better.

4 months ago

Love the expression and your sweet kitty’s face ~ wishing good health to sister

Live each moment with love,

wow my pet did that!
4 months ago

I’m glad beautiful Seal is doing better. I have a good recommendation for music to listen to on the way to the vet. This really does calm my kitties when they are upset: https://wowmypetdidthat.com/can-music-soothe-the-vet-wary-kitty-a-new-study-says-yes/

4 months ago

Purrs for your sisters! Mudpie isn’t a turkey fan either.

FiveSibesMom
4 months ago

Aw, what a sweet photo…loving that sunshine on your face! We sure hope both sisters will be feeling better soon!

Wylie Hudson
4 months ago

I hope Seal and Dolly will bounce back quickly. I’m sending more healing wishes.
Brian, you look very content catching the sunshine.

diane
diane
4 months ago

Oh no, hope the girls feel better soon.

The OP Pack
4 months ago

What a lovely angel!!! Mom was trying to find two angels for our front lawn so she could get away from having to do all the shrubs with lights. She found two but when they arrived, they were so cheaply made, she returned them:(

We hope both Sister Seal and Sister Dolly are feeling much better soon.

Woos – Lightning, Misty, and Timber

Foley Monster, Pocket and River Song
Foley Monster, Pocket and River Song
4 months ago

That does look like a great sun puddle but we don’t want you to get overheated

Emma and Buster
4 months ago

Hope your sisters are going to be fine, especially since the holidays are coming. We were away for a few days not visiting or bloghopping so we are not aware of what happened to Seal, but we’re going to check older posts to find out. Take care everyone.

Raven
4 months ago

Purrs for Seal that her check-up brings good news. And purrs for Dolly that her tummy is feeling better soon. Thanks for sharing another lovely cubby decoration.

NormanWilkes
4 months ago

Hello sunwashing face cutie! Have a great Thanksgiving week!

Marie "Dolly" Moody
4 months ago

Hello my friend & how are you today? I know I’m a dog person now, but I do enjoy my friend’s kitties! They’re so lovable & some even love to play. When my children were little I had a kitty we called, “Morrine” because she looked so much like Morris the commercial cat on TV. Remember him? But Morrine had a revelation (which I was unaware this happens). 2 little testicles fell down from our adorable Morrine & thus her name was changed to “Morris” after the TV cat. What I really wanted to say was Morris was quite smart… Read more »

messymimi
messymimi
4 months ago

Praying for a speedy recovery for your sisters.

How i do enjoy seeing your Christmas decor!

Pat Hatt
4 months ago

Hopefully they are still feeling better. Pepcid does the trick for acid reflux. The human stuffs it in me daily some weeks. And Turkey is good to avoid as cats can’t digest it easily, so the vet tells me.