Simon Found the Christmas Blankie on Tabby Tuesday

34 Comments on Simon Found the Christmas Blankie on Tabby Tuesday
tabby tuesday simon 11172020

Hello everyone, it really is Tabby Tuesday again and I’m back. Well, isn’t that silly? Of course I’d be here for Tabby Tuesday, unless I get bumped for a special occasion. That has been known to happen. But I’m here today with my own special occasion.

What is it? It’s this wonderfully soft blankie, although I’m not quite sure about that dude in red who keeps watching me. I think that might be the dude that knows if I’ve been naughty or nice. Oh, and he’s supposed to see me when I’m sleeping. Dang, no wonder he makes me a little nervous!

Anyways, back to the soft part, this blankie really is soft and cozy so I might settle in for a long winter nap whether the dude in red is watching me or now. Ya know good blankies are hard to resist. Uh oh, here comes Seal and she has her eyes on the new blankie too.

Before I go, our living room has two build in bookcases that lead into the dining room. The Mom put something for Christmas in each cubby. Today I’m going to show you the left side and Seal will show you the right side tomorrow.

christmas 01 112020

We’ll show you close-ups of each cubbies later. See y’all soon. Have a fun Tabby Tuesday everyone! Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

easyweimaraner
16 days ago

do you think that red dude has treats in his bag? we hope so…

Enjoy that nice soft blankie, Simon. The decorations for Christmas look lovely.

16 days ago

Those cubbies are lovely! And that blankie looks very cozy! We have a similar one that #1 bought at Kohl’s a couple of years back, when she was last in the States. Right now, only shops selling “essential” stuff are open here so we can’t add any decorations to our already large collection. Maybe that’s not such a bad thing…

Tama and Genji

Madison
16 days ago

Enjoy your snooze on the comfy blanket. Hope those cubbies are protected so you don’t try to get in there and play with the pretty decorations.

16 days ago

Boy, I’d be all over that blankie!

16 days ago

Simon, please do not worry about that round-red dude; cats are ALWAYS on the nice list!

Diane
Diane
16 days ago

I forgot whether cats see color? Maybe that bright red Santa madeSimon curious or it might just me how comfy it is.

Zoolatry
16 days ago

It’s a softie on a softie, nothing better than that! Except maybe one more softie on the way …

16 days ago

That blanket looks very cozy! We love the bookcase cubbies!

16 days ago

when i saw all those trees in the cubbies my plan was to ask for closeups of them, i love trees. then i got to the bottom and you are going to show them later. also would like to see all those candles i see back there, love candles toooo. Also LOVE Simon on the Christmas Blankie, looks to me like you are looking at that pressie that is out beside the santa guy…

I especially like the tree in the 2nd cubby

16 days ago

That sure looks like a comfy place to nap.

Sandee
16 days ago

It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas. Beautiful.

Have a fabulous day. Scritches to the kitties and my best to the peeps. ♥

Catwoods
15 days ago

Looks like a good napping place for Simon, I think you’ll be fine even if the dude in red around. Everything is looking very festive in your house!

Ellen Pilch
Ellen Pilch
15 days ago

That is a great blankie.

Annabelle
15 days ago

Simon you look super comfy on that christmas blanket! we love the little cubbies and that looks very festive!

Summer
15 days ago

Those cubbies are precious! And I’d be making happy paws on that blanket for sure.

Raven
15 days ago

A soft blanket is always so cozy, and that one is perfect for Christmas. That’s a lovely display case, and hopefully none of you help rearrange any of the items.

15 days ago

Simon I say yay for you finding that cozy Christmas blankie.
Your Mom WOW I love the first Christmas cubby you showed us.
What a clever idea to but a flameless candle in each one too. WELL DONE MOM

The LLB Gang
15 days ago

That blankie looks very comfy Simon! Thanks for showing us the festive holiday cubbies before catching some snoozies!!

Marie "Dolly" Moody
15 days ago

Dude, I love it that you’re a Christmas person like me! Thank you for showing us your what is that your dining room? Love it & love your Christmas decorations so far or is that it? For me I use to get totally crazy, but this year I have to cut down. I just cannot do the decorating by myself anymore and I have too much stuff (but for me you can never have too much – it’s my health & this bum leg). I cannot begin to tell you how depressed I am about it too. BUMMER! Well, at… Read more »

Marie "Dolly" Moody
15 days ago

Would you mind telling me where you get your .com from & how much it costs. If you’d rather email me… well, you see my address below. Thank you very much!

The OP Pack
15 days ago

We are pretty sure Santa has his happy face on Simon, so we think you are good so far:)

Woos – Lightning, Misty, and Timber

Canadian Cats
Reply to  The OP Pack

You mean this fat guy in red watches us sleeping, Simon. Is he some kitty molester or just a pervert that likes to watch us sleep? He gives us treats? He is a crazy dude….mom told me not to accept treats from anybody in case they want to hurt me. Crap! How do you keep this guy outta your house on Christmas Eve. I’ll have to talk with Shoko about this guy. She’s old so she’s kinda wise for a big sister.

I really like your cubbyholes. I could hide lotsa stuff in there.

Tyebe

15 days ago

You have a beautiful house, Simon. If you sleep, Santa will know it and he’ll know when you awake too.

15 days ago

I love how your mom decorates! And that blankie definitely looks irresistible.

Foley Monster, Pocket and River Song
Foley Monster, Pocket and River Song
15 days ago

I know our parents bring out all that Christmas stuff because they think they are decorating the house but we know it is for us.

15 days ago

Nice find, Simon! That blanket looks so warm and soft. Our mom and dad are planning on breaking out our Christmas stuff this weekend, too!

K Bear
15 days ago

That red dude is appearing everywhere. You better watch out!!!!

Spitty the Kitty
15 days ago

OMC! The Human is SO JEALOUS of that cubbie display! Even I have to admit that it’s pretty great (for a Human project that is). It’s really pretty!
Hey: I thought that Christmas blankie was Brian’s. Does he know you’re furring it up with foreign furs???

Anne Robinson
15 days ago

Great photos and always so much fin at your house. Everyone take care and have a good week. Be safe. HUGS to all

Lola The Rescued Cat
15 days ago

What a nice blankie. And tell your humans your house looks lovely and very festive.

Ananka
14 days ago

Amazing photo 😀

Pat Hatt
14 days ago

Sure decking the halls. Yeah, kinda creepy that he watches everything.