A Feline Friday Scratcher Box SnoozeFest with Simon and Seal

feline friday simon seal 01292021

FYI Only: If you are looking for us on Twitter we’re no longer there. We deleted our account, we’re tired of all the hate. We do love naps though.

FelineFriday

We’re joining in on Feline Friday hosted by Comedy Plus, and it is simple to join. All you have to do is: Post a picture, drawing, cartoon or video of a cat (They may be silly or cute).

Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

You are cosy head to head in your scratchers. I have never had a Twitter account, but I very rarely visit Facebook for the same reason. I haven’t deleted my account though as Ivor uses it for the village FB group. Even that can get quite nasty at times though!

easyweimaraner
1 month ago

a snooze fest? count us in ;O)

Madison
1 month ago

You look cute in your scratcher boxes! Twitter has really changed. We were once super active there, but now not so much. Happy Friday!

Ananka

Amazing shot of you both <3

I have no social media at all and doubt I ever will. Just my blogs and my own site (with a list of my nail polishes for ref when out buying haha)!

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat

Boy, are we GLAD to see you! We couldn’t pull up your blog for the longest time. Something about cookies? I don’t know. I didn’t see any cookies – but that’s what my Momma said. You can be sure if I’d seen those cookies, I’d have licked every single one. ~Bear Cat

1 month ago

Admiral and Katie both told a well liked cat on the Anipals group that either of them didn’t come there to read even the Anipals spouting hate. That cat asked earnestly that we not leave. We stayed, and now we regret it all over again. We may leave too. It’s a shame when there is no oasis in this cesspool called social media. At least the CB, with a few exceptions manage to stay out of that. Cats don’t care. Hope it stays that way.

Derry and Kim
1 month ago

We remember, years ago, that there used to be the Cat Olympics — that would be a great shot for synchronized scratcher napping! 🙂

We’re glad we never had a Twitter account, and we deleted our FB account a few years ago now, tired of all the nonsense there too.

Take care!

1 month ago

ummm Seal, not that I want to start trouble, but I think Simons box is bigger than yours. MOL MOL… looks like they fit both of you perfectly.. i never started twitter, i can’t stand places where people argue and fight over personal opinions. I don’t share my opinions on my blog for that reason. I am thinking of deleting my FB page. i don’t go there now for the same reasn. when I read something hateful it makes me want to retaliate and I don’t like or want to do that

1 month ago

Simon and Seal….I’m almost speechless with your sensational photos.
I say there is no room in this world for haters…well done on deleting the account

1 month ago

You two look very content hanging out in your scratchers.

1 month ago

I recently unfriended another person on FB; hate is not something that I want to have in my life.

1 month ago

We were unable to leave a comment yesterday. We’re hoping for better look today. Looking good, Seal and Simon!

Tama and Genji

stevebethere
1 month ago

You both look very cute in your boxes snoozefesting heheh!

Have a scratchboxtastic safe weekend 😷😷😷

Three Chatty Cats
1 month ago

It’s always nice to have a snoozing buddy nearby.

Leah
1 month ago

Good choices for snoozing spots! Simon and Seal, you two are adorable snoozers!

Sandee
1 month ago

I deleted Twitter and Facebook too. I’m so done with all the hate. Welcome to lower blood pressure.

Aw on the napping kitties. You have a best kitties. So entertaining each day.

Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. Scritches to all the kitties and my best to your peeps. ♥

Marv, Jo Jo, Kozmo, Cinnamon & Barb

What a sweet picture of you Seal and Simon! Absolutely adorable! Those 2 are really sweethearts. And we have to agree about twitter. Thank you for visiting us! Have a marvellously Happy Day!

Darla M Sands
1 month ago

I’m sorry for all the hate. 🙁 Social media can bring out the worst in people. Love your sweet nap poses!

Summer
1 month ago

I love that you both have scratcher beds and don’t have to trade off.

Ellen Pilch
Ellen Pilch
1 month ago

You two are such cuties. I have thought of getting rid of my Twitter too. XO

Athena and Marie

Looking cute!

Diane
Diane
1 month ago

I”ve deleted Twitter on 2 diff occasions – not a fan. Why do some humans have to be so nasty? Glad cats get along better – most of the time.

1 month ago

You look very comfy! Don’t blame you one bit about Twitter.

The LLB Gang
1 month ago

Smart idea…you never know when you may want to scratch!!
(we don’t do twitter either for that exact reason)

The OP Pack
1 month ago

Nice of you two to spend time together and yet apart:)

We don’t do Twitter or FB – Mom wants no part of either.

Woos – Lighting, Misty, and Timber

1 month ago

TW always thinks about deleting our Next Door account. Talk about hate and this isn’t even about politics. It’s just neighbors being nasty to each other. Those boxes sat in the sun so make themselves even more cozy.

Foley Monster, Pocket and River Song
Foley Monster, Pocket and River Song
1 month ago

It was very smart of you to put those next to one another. We never post of Twitter but we do read some things, like we drive by an accident and look.

Peppylady(Dora)
1 month ago

I wonder if they make human scratch boxes.
Coffee is on and stay safe

messymimi
1 month ago

That looks cozy and happy.

Gina
1 month ago

beautiful kitties and they are all about their snooze time 😉

Anne Robinson
1 month ago

Oh those mean buggers a Twitter. They accused me of inappropriate posts when I have not been there in three years! So now I am locked out and I would love to delete them from my life. Argh……
On the happy and positive side here, love the photo and always your stories. Take care and it is always such a pleasure to visit you all.

Kitties Blue
1 month ago

That is super cute, you two! XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, angel Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer & Kizmet