Mancat Monday: Warmer Weather is Here for a While

41 Comments on Mancat Monday: Warmer Weather is Here for a While
mancat monday brian 02222021

Hello gang, it seems like I’ve been chatting about the wet and gray for a long time, but today it’s going to be warmer. Actually, it’s supposed to be warmer for most of the week and it’s supposed to mostly sunny too. Hey, we don’t know how long it’s gonna last but we’ll sure take it. We’re supposed to have temps in the 60s (F). WooHoo!

Our sweet feral family will sure be enjoying that, once the rain for today moves out, they’ve been taking shelter in their houses for what must seem like a long time to them. It’s going to be warm enough for the Dad to give their feeding station a good scrub down and cleaning. I hear it’s really needing it these days. The ferals will enjoy having a clean food place too.

Oh, and with all the sun being out n’ about I am sure that Seal will be wanting to chase some light fairies, it’s her hobby. She actually got to chase some light fairies yesterday for a while and she sure seemed happy about that. Okay, that’s it for Mancat Monday, I’ll see you for our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop.

p.s. Many of you commented that you didn’t know about pink paw pads and the problem I’m having. It’s not so much that they are pink, some kitties have pink or pinkish paw pads. Mine were black and the pigment was lost. So, pay attention to other than normal paw pads.

Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

easyweimaraner
2 months ago

we hope the weather is with you and da feral furmily… at least it seems that the cold and frosty time is over…yay!

Mickey's Musings
2 months ago

Yay for warmer weather! I am happy our Winter has not been super cold either.
Well, mum is more happy as I am indoors 😉
I bet the ferals will enjoy the nice weather too.
I purr your pawpads are betting better. I did not know about soft paws and neither did mum.
We are paying attention now!
Purrs, Julie

I am glad you are getting warmer sunnier weather, and I know it will make the feral family happy too. We had the milds last week but lots of rain too. Today we have the milds again and sun too!

Ananka
2 months ago

Glad your paws are better and you have nicer weather!

Madison
2 months ago

We are having above normal warm weather which we don’t like because it causes everything to melt and then freeze into ice every night. This year it is either too cold or too warm. Glad your ferals will be getting a break and their places some cleaning.

Derry and the biped
2 months ago

Hi Brian. Temps is the 60s F are so warm! We’ll be “warm” this week, hovering around 32F, give or take. LOL.

We hope your paws are getting better; thanks for the clarification re: paw pigment colour!

Take care and have a great week.

Teddy
2 months ago

YAY for warmer weather! We won’t be in the 60s this week but we MIGHT have a couple of 50s days! We do hope those paw pads of yours are better too Brian.

2 months ago

Brian AMEN to the 60’s…we have RAIN again today but the remainder of the week should be lovely
Hugs to you the staff and sibs inside and out
Cecilia

2 months ago

We’re glad you are getting better weather!

How are your paws doing? Will they get their color back when they are healed?

Brian Frum
2 months ago

We don’t know if the color will come back or not., it is supposed to. So far there hasn’t been any improvement but it’s a long haul with 60 days of antibiotics. Thanks for asking.

Zoolatry
2 months ago

Maybe your sunshine will move northward … so says June as she looks out her window at the big, fluffy snowflakes falling down, down, down …

2 months ago

Sweet photo ~ enjoy the warmer weather while you can ~ Spring is coming soon.

Living moment by moment,

2 months ago

Mom and I had temps to the high 50’s yesterday and sun all day long. Mom was prancing around like the kitten she really and truly is. I had lots of sunpuddles and mom did too, but she didn’t nap. She worked and did things outside.

2 months ago

We’re getting warmer temps too but our high temp will be in the 40’s. At least it’s warm enough to melt some of our snow.

Catscue
2 months ago

Hooray for sunshine! Our kitties are basking in it now and we are so thrilled to see that big ball of light in the sky again!

Sandee
2 months ago

We’re getting the same weather here this week. We are also ready for some warmth. You are most handsome too.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. Enjoy the warmer weather. Scritches to all the kitties and my best to your peeps. ♥

The Oceanside Animals
2 months ago

Charlee: “Sounds like it’ll be coming up on sun puddle time this week!”

Seville at Nerissa's life

Warm weather is comin’ your way? SWEET. To tell you the truth, the weatherpeeps are sayin’ it’s gonna be ’bout 6C tomorrow which is almost springlike BUT… But they’re also sayin’ it’s gonna rain. Nice and sunny today, but cold. MOUSES!

Darla M Sands
2 months ago

I sure hope your paws are getting better. And enjoy that warmer weather and sunshine.

databbiesotrouttowne
databbiesotrouttowne

dood !!!! we will bee havin a heet wave heer thiz week…mid 30;z 🙂 !!!!!!!! ♥♥

Leah
2 months ago

Yay for warmer weather and sunshine, Brian! We are having it for awhile and it makes kitties happy, and us too!

John Bellen
2 months ago

Thank you for your comments about Josie’s death. I will always miss her and see how she affected my life and the apartment in very many little ways.

Marv, Jo Jo, Kozmo, Cinnamon & Barb

Yippie! We to have sun and warmer weather. That means the snow will start to melt and there is a ton! The driveway is already super muddy. That means there will be muddy kitty and Cinnamon prints EVERYWHERE! But when it has been as cold and snowy as it is, Mom does not mind a bit! It was so good to see you on Man Cat Monday and thanks for visiting us and we hope you all have a marvellously Happy Day!

Ellen Pilch
2 months ago

Glad you are going to have warmer temps. We are expecting a couple days in the 40’s this week which will feel like a heat wave. 🙂

Timmy Tomcat
2 months ago

Brian thinking of you and wishing those pads get back to better

Caren
2 months ago

send some of that warmer weather our way please!! Hope you are feeling much better Brian! xoxo

The LLB Gang
2 months ago

Yay for sun!! We have had a ton of rain this winter too, and can’t wait until the sun comes out and stays for awhile!

The OP Pack
The OP Pack
2 months ago

We are so excited because we got our first walks in almost a month today!!! We like the snow and the cold, but we do enjoy our walks too. We hope all the ferals are doing well.

Woos – Lightning, Misty, and Timber

2 months ago

We’re glad to hear that you were getting warmer weather. We are as well!

Tama and Genji

2 months ago

It’s supposed to warm up here to the 40s too! We’re excited!

Peppylady(Dora)
2 months ago

Warmer weather, lucky you.
Coffee is on and stay safe

messymimi
messymimi
2 months ago

We are happy to have warmer weather here, too. Have a great week!

Kathe W.
2 months ago

You are such a wonderful human to take care of the ferals – thank you so much! And Seal must be very happy with the warmer weather!

Ivan and Izzy from WMD
2 months ago

We like warm days but love cold nights–we get to snuggle with our mom! We hope you and the ferals enjoy the better weather.

Ernie the Island Cat
2 months ago

It’s suppose to be warmer here too this week, Brian. But I don’t know how much sun we’ll get. ~Ernie

Foley Monster, Pocket and River Song
Foley Monster, Pocket and River Song
2 months ago

Congratulations on the warm weather. If you can please send some our way.

Summer
2 months ago

We are having warmer weather for a bit too – but by the weekend it’ll be on the chilly side again! It’s that time of year, I guess.

Anne Robinson
2 months ago

Love the photo! We had two mild weather days and tomorrow we are in for more snow. ALways something going on. Stay safe and haopy and enjoy the rest of the week.

2 months ago

Brian, you have so much character in your face! So very handsome.

Jan K
2 months ago

We’re glad you had some nice days! We even had a couple warmer days here (just above freezing, but that with the sunshine felt good to us!).

Lisa
2 months ago

Sounds like great sun puddle weather. XX