Sister Saturday Caturday Art with Spring Minded Dolly

28 Comments on Sister Saturday Caturday Art with Spring Minded Dolly
sister saturday dolly 01 02202021

Hello everyone, did you know that in 30 days it is going to be Spring time? Yes, hooray! How many of you are looking forward to the next season? We’ll be glad to get the cold behind us and see all the pretty things that show up during Blooming Season.

We never had much blooming going on here but the Mom says she is going to plant some things that bloom pretty this year. I hope the Mom plants some pretty things where I can see them out the front window. I do like looking out the front window, there is so much to see out there.

Okay, enough about things that bloom, it’s time for my art for the Caturday Art Blog Hop…

sister saturday dolly 02 02202021

Today I used Picmonkey, the Frost Effect with Hardlight Blend Mode, Hardness at 89%, Size at 52%, Shape at -1% and Fade at 20%. I then used Lunapic, the Quirky Art Effect set at 33%. Have a fun Saturday everyone, Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

CaturdayArtBanner

I will be glad to see spring too and hopefully less rain. I am grateful though that we aren’t getting the very low temperatures and snow that so many are.
Your art is very pretty, Dolly.

Ananka

Oh please roll on spring! Gorgoeus photo 😀

Teddy
2 months ago

I can’t WAIT for Spring. I have not enjoyed having snow and ice on my feet when I’ve tried to take a little walk on the sidewalk…I miss Mr. Sun……I miss the smell of the lawn after Mom has mowed……Let’s hope Spring will be here SOOOOOOON!

2 months ago

Hello my purrty Dolly…much better to be spring minded than spring loaded. MOL MOL MOL
PS we have real sunshine today no rain

2 months ago

Some of us celebrate March 20…this year’s vernal equinox…with birthdays too, Dolly!
It’s wonderful to be a Spring Baby; so full of optimism for the new season.
Terrific art!

2 months ago

WE could use some Spring around here to, Sister Dolly.

Diane
Diane
2 months ago

We love pretty flowers and plants – outdoors of course, as Ricky loves to much on houseplants so we had to give them away. Hope Mom posts pictures of her plantings once she’s done.

2 months ago

You look great in both those pictures, Dolly. Even though the calendar says spring will be here in 30 days around here it will be more like 60+ days before spring arrives. That’s okay because we like the cold and snow.

Marv, Jo Jo, Kozmo, Cinnamon & Barb

Well hello Dolly! You look marvellous and your art today is fabulishious! We LOVE it!
You are amazing! Thanks so very much for coming to visit us have a marvellously Happy Day!

The Oceanside Animals
2 months ago

Charlee: “Ooh! Ooh! Yes! Tell your Mom to plant flowers that attract butterflies and hummingbirds and such.”
Chaplin: “Then you can spend hours staring at them out the window!”

Ellen Pilch
Ellen Pilch

I like winter and fall, I could skip spring and summer. 🙂 Beautiful art. XO

Pam
Pam
2 months ago

Thirty days…..looking out the window right now I am wondering if that is a given. HAHA….Mild winter then when that silly rodent decided six more weeks of winter, Mother Nautre decided to play along and dump a whole winter season to Nashville standards in one week! You look so totally adorable Dolly.

Jan K
2 months ago

What pretty art, Dolly!! Yes, we are very much looking forward to spring’s arrival as well!

Leah
2 months ago

Dolly you look fabulous today in both the original picture and the art! I’m eager for spring too!

Darla M Sands
2 months ago

What a literal doll and beautiful lady. 🙂 Best wishes!

Adorapurr
2 months ago

Dolly, yoo are a work of art, even without the flashy picky monkey. So booteeful. I’m looking forward to spring so I can enjoy more sunpuddles outside. To cellybrate we are planting tomatoes and stuff in a tiny garden. Squeee!

Athena and Marie

Stunning!

2 months ago

Beautiful selfie! Mudpie has a touch of spring fever too.

Foley Monster, Pocket and River Song
Foley Monster, Pocket and River Song
2 months ago

Beautiful art work. We are counting the days until spring.

2 months ago

That artwork sure turned out nice, Dolly. Yes, we are big time ready for spring, and seeing pretty stuff out of the window, too!

2 months ago

Gorgeous art! Blended just right. We long for the Spring. This winter has been so hard for us in the condo.

Summer

What pretty art, Dolly!

Peppylady(Dora)
2 months ago

Nothing blooming here. It to cold.
Coffee is on and stay safe

The J-Cats
2 months ago

We, too, are looking forward impatiently to Spring!
Meanwhile, at least We have beautiful art, such as yours, to brighten up Our Day.

ATCAD ~Scylla, Chimera, Yin, Yang, Fenris & Tuiren

Oh we do hope your Mom plants some pretty flowers where you can see them, we love walking in our yard looking at the pretty flowers. We so want Spring to get here and STAY, it sort of fooled us into thinking it was here earlier this month, it fooled our plants too and then WINTER came back.

messymimi
2 months ago

You are as pretty as anything that blooms!

wow my pet did that!
2 months ago

Great art! As always, it belongs in a frame or calendar! Happy countdown to Spring!

Caren
2 months ago

oh my!!! Who needs pretty blooming things when they have YOU???!!! That artwork is breathtakingly beautiful!!!! xoxo