Tabby Tuesday: Things I heard at the Water Cooler with Simon

tabby tuesday simon 04202021

Hello everyone, I must confess, as you learned the other day, we have a fountain, several water bowls and The Pond. Nope, there’s not a water cooler in sight. That’ okay, the fountain and The Pond are our go to places for local gossip.

Just the other day I heard we’re not getting that whole house surge protection after all. Nope. There’s no room in our breaker box. We’d have to get a new and larger breaker box and our whole house generator would have to be rewired. I heard that was way too expensive. That’s okay with me, I also heard you can’t lay in a breaker box.

I also heard that a bunch of mulch will be coming. I don’t even know what that is or if it comes in a box. Brian tells me it has something to do with flowers and plants. I guess I’ll have to wait and see what shows up and where it goes.

I also heard that two kitties got emails that our Vet wants to see them. Now I don’t know which kitties were the subject of those emails, it seems to be some sort of Top Secret information. I’ll have to keep my eyes and ears open in case a carrier or two make an appearance.

Have a fun Tabby Tuesday everyone. Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

easyweimaraner
6 months ago

wow that are interesting news you heard… we worry for that emails too..and we hope this year da vet will furget it.. like every year and like every year in vain

It is a pity about the surge protection, but you have to weigh up the pros and cons.
You will have fun TV when the mulch is being laid. You need to watch out for a truck not a box though.

angiesrecipes
6 months ago

We are waiting emails from our vet too…:-/// A larger breaker box, a bunch of mulch, rewiring generator….everything costs MONEY!

Madison
6 months ago

Email from the vet is never good! Bert is the only one who enjoys going to the vet around our house.

Martha
6 months ago

Who needs a box you can’t lay in?! What a waste that would be. 😉

Ernie from The Island Cats

Lots going on at your house, Simon. No mulch coming here…but there may be some snow. Yuck!

Derry and the Biped
6 months ago

You certainly overheard a lot! Too bad about the whole-home surge protection, we hope your humans have a more affordable and practical alternative.

As for the v-e-t visits…yikes! Whoever is going, we hope all turns out A-OK!

Diane
Diane
6 months ago

Wow, that’s a lot of news for you to report today Simon. I say what good is a breaker box if you can’t lay in it? LOL

Rene S
6 months ago

You sure have a lot going on. Maybe you’ll have an open window and can smell some of the garden and mulch smells after it’s delivered?

Caren
6 months ago

“you can’t lay in a breaker box” MOL!!!! Uh-oh……..wonder which kitties are going to the stabby place? Love, Roary

6 months ago

Happy Tabby Tuesday. Mom wishes we had a whole house generator.

Sandee
6 months ago

Looks like your getting some great information at the water cooler and if it weren’t for Brian you’d not know what’s going on. Kitties need to be in the information loop at all times.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Scritches all around and my best to your peeps. ♥

Cute photo of you sweet fur person ~ you have one busy house ~ be safe ~ XX

Living moment by moment,

Granny Annie
6 months ago

Our vet is very busy since his partner died. I believe I need reminders from them but don’t know if they will be able to send them out. Better check all my records and see if I need to get in there with both girls.

Madsnapper
Madsnapper
6 months ago

Now we need to know if you each have your own carrier and if you recognize which carrier goes to which person I mean cat no make that person. Glad you know that you can’t lay in a breaker box I don’t think you can lay in a mulch box either I don’t think it comes in a box

Catscue
6 months ago

That’s a bummer about the surge protection, but it sounds like there will be some new plantings around your place – yay for Spring!

6 months ago

Hidey Ho Blogger is giving me a fit today. I can log onto a few blogs then bang I can;t. I’m sure they are making ‘improvements’ lolmolmol Your water cooler is way cooler than mine. I never hear anything. But then a plumber is here and our water is currently shut off. MOL MOL Repairing two dripping faucets and a PRValve.

Leah
6 months ago

That’s too bad about the surge protection, but the mulch does sound promising. Lots of buzz around the watering places! Hoping everything goes smoothly at the v-e-t.

Ellen Pilch
Ellen Pilch
6 months ago

You are quite the gossip. 🙂

Darla M Sands
6 months ago

I’m sorry about the planned upgrade falling through. 🙁 Keep an eye on those carriers! And by the way, I spread mulch around some spring flowers just today. Be well, my dear.

World Of Animals Bensalem

Happy Tuesday. Who needs a bigger breaker box if you can’t nap in it. There sure is a lot going on in your household. We hope the vet visit for whoever two of you will go well. Thanks for sharing.

Grr, Midnight & Cocoa's Family

Oh no. Now our mom just thought about how we’re behind on vet visits. Wonder if they’re letting humans in with the kitties yet. That’s been a no for a year and we don’t like to be handed off in the parking lot.

6 months ago

You have certainly been keeping your ear to the ground, Simon!

Tama and Benny

Mysterious emails, Simon!
We are waiting for a set of new water bowls, that we sponsored. Sweetie drinks water all of the time, but Da Boyz look at the water bowl like they don’t understand it.
Hopefully, these new gizmos will be just the ticket, and I’ll post about them when they arrive.

6 months ago

Lotsa news at your house!

foley monster and pocket
foley monster and pocket
6 months ago

You have your finger on the pulse of the house. No one is putting anything past you.

Summer
6 months ago

Well, most of that sounds like human stuff you don’t need to be concerned with, Simon! But those emails…!

Marv, Jo Jo, Kozmo, Cinnamon & Barb

WOW! you heard all of that hanging around the water! All we here is we are not supposed to eat Cinnamon’s crunchies and that Mom wants to plant potatoes in the back half of the garden! Thanks for visiting us and we hope you guys have a marvellously happy day!

6 months ago

Wow, there’s lots of news to be learned at the watering hole, Simon! We hope one of the two kitties who have to go the vet isn’t you!

messymimi
messymimi
6 months ago

Lots to talk about in your place! If you can’t get a whole house protector, the next best are the power strip ones on anything you wouldn’t want to lose. One of those saved us a TV, DVD, and stereo once when there was a power surge.

6 months ago

I hope it’s not you that the v.e.t. wants to see. Tell me more gossip.

Peppylady(Dora)
6 months ago

Water cooler seems like a place to catch up on gossip.
Coffee is on and stay safe

Timmy Tomcat
5 months ago

News travels fast from the water spots. Dad just needs a big one for the puter and get one for the router if it is in a different area. You are such the kitty Simon

Jan K
5 months ago

Thanks for the updates, Simon! We can’t wait to see who the “lucky” kitties are. 🙂