Feline Friday Food Sharing with Dolly and Simon, Part Deux

feline friday dolly simon 06112021

Not too long ago we shard a photo of me waiting for Dolly to get done with her meal so I could have some. The comments on that post were pretty interesting and several of you thought I should get my own bowl of food. The Dad thought that was pretty funny.

What I’m waiting for is one of those chicken pouch foods. Just to be clear, we all get our own bowls of food, always. The Dad has even given me my own bowl of chicken pouch food several times. Do I eat it? Nope, I want Dolly’s leftovers. I really do like the pre-licked chicken the best.

Don’t worry about Dolly being intimidated, she’s not, she finishes when she’s darn good and ready. Sometimes she’s too darn slow though, then this happens…

Sometimes a little hint to hurry it up works, most of the time it doesn’t. We’re joining in on Feline Friday hosted by Comedy Plus, and it is simple to join. All you have to do is: Post a picture, drawing, cartoon or video of a cat (They may be silly or cute)

FelineFriday

You are funny waiting for Dolly’s leftover’s Simon.
Eric and Flynn had their own bowls but preferred to eat out of the same one at the same time. That meant there was a lot of bowl pushing and pulling like you are doing. When they had emptied one bowl they would start on the other one.

Cleo
3 months ago

Oh Simon, that’s a hoot the way you reach out and grab Dolly’s dish! Thankfully, I don’t have to deal with such things here being the ONLY cat in this household. Sometimes, like when dad has popcorn or peanuts & raisins for a snack, I’ll alternately stare at him and the snack in his hand. Rarely works. Have yourselves a fantastic weekend!

Teddy
3 months ago

Brian if Dolly is too darn slow then “help yourself” right???

angiesrecipes
3 months ago

LOL Simon is actually very gentleman..he at least waits patiently. My cat wouldn’t wait at all..Coco just jumped over and took over the whole thing.

Charles Huss
3 months ago

You are like our Floki. I have to watch him because I give the same food to everyone but he wants to eat it off Chris’s plate.

easyweimaraner
3 months ago

hahaha you are like da phenny who can use his paw too… da nelly is more the rustic type, he jumps in the bowl of da phenny…

Madison
3 months ago

Simon, you are funny. I eat faster now that I love my food so much, but Olivia stands there and waits for me to finish too. She licks my bowl completely clean when I am done.

Diane
Diane
3 months ago

You know what’s even better? Licking it off the paws makes it taste better LOL

Derry and the biped
3 months ago

You’re actually pretty patient and polite, Simon. Angel Nicki would just rudely push Derry away from his (Derry’s) food bowl, even though the biped fed them in separate areas of main level, just for that reason. So we’re impressed with you, even if you did reach a paw out to steal some. 😀

Madsnapper
Madsnapper
3 months ago

This is very interesting Behavior! And I did not know any of this. I’m glad to hear that everybody has their own bowl and that you don’t fight you share

3 months ago

Simon, all that is now explained and of course you wait like the gentleman cat you are! Except if it gets too too slow.

Martha
3 months ago

So cute! I had to laugh at the little hint photo. 😀

3 months ago

Simon I’m with you I am 100% sure whatever is on someone’s plate is 10x better than what I have. LOL I love your patience and that last photo is a hoot

Ananka
3 months ago

Haha that happens with my cats too!

3 months ago

Cats are so funny, when it comes to how they like to eat!

3 months ago

Whatever your siblings are eating is always more interesting than what you are eating…even if it’s the same thing. BOL!

stevebethere
3 months ago

LOL well c’mon Simon share some leftovers with me pretty please 🙂

Have a leftovertastic weekend 👍

3 months ago

Sweet photos of the ‘character’ kitties ~ When I had a lab and my yorkie ~ she always wanted whatever toy he had even if I bought the same toy for her ~ they keep you entertain ~ Xo

Live in the moment,

Darla M Sands
3 months ago

I see this behavior, too. 🙂 Cats make every day brighter.

Little Binky and Granny

MOL…that’s to cute…💗Pawkisses for a wonderful weekend to all of you🐾😽💞

Ellen Pilch

You are too funny. 🙂

Caren
3 months ago

Simon you are such a character!!!!!! The “pre-licked chicken tastes better” MOL!! Love that photo of you stealing Dolly’s food, you are just like Cody was! xoxo

Sandee
3 months ago

I never worry about your kitties. You’re with them most of the time and they are very well cared for. I also know kitties want what they want and nothing else matters. It’s the way of kitties.

Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. Scritches all around and my best to the peeps. ♥

Kathe W.
3 months ago

Your kitties are the best buddies ever!

Patricia
3 months ago

Teddy and Jack have their own bowls. Teddy eats really fast and finishes every morsel. Jack likes to take his time and take a break, saving some for later. The problem is that Teddy always finishes Jack’s leftovers. Probably why Teddy is fat, and Jack is not.

Timmy Tomcat
3 months ago

Simon are you the one who taught our Great White, Rumpy, that reach in a grab trick. He does the same whenever he gets impatient with getting a snack that was not his to start. Funny how it always looks better in someone elses bowl MOL. Have a good weekend friends

3 months ago

Pre-licked chicken! You’re really funny, Simon!

Tama and Benny

The LLB Gang
3 months ago

We totally get it Simon! We all start at our own dinner bowls…but after a few minutes we would much rather have what the other pup is having(from Mama: even though it is the SAME.EXACT.THING).
xoxo,
Arty and the Gang

Leah
3 months ago

Ha! That picture of you reaching for Dolly’s food is hilarious, Simon!

messymimi
3 months ago

What interesting habits you felines have. It’s good to know you both get plenty, although i suspected as much anyway.

CRYSTAL AND DAISY MAE
3 months ago

You’re funny and a gentleman to wait for Dolly but we know you have a method to your madness. Daisy Mae says that if you keeping hinting like that that she will go even slower MOL, LOL.
We are glad you get your own food and bowl.

Three Chatty Cats
3 months ago

That’s a cute photo. “Don’t mind if I do!”

Canadian Cats
3 months ago

Sometimes sisters need hints to hurry up, I thought you were quite polite with your hint

Shoko.

3 months ago

Those photos are adorable!

Summer
3 months ago

I think your ritual with Dolly is cute, Simon!

foley monster and pocket
foley monster and pocket
3 months ago

You two are very cute together.

The OP Pack
3 months ago

Simon, you have some very strange ways about you, but we sure do love you. You always make us smile:)

Woos – Lightning, Misty, and Timber

Marv, Jo Jo, Kozmo, Cinnamon & Barb

You are too funny Simon! Around here it is Jo Jo who like the food after all the water and gravy has been licked off. I love the shot of you with your paw in the bowl!

Indulgedurries
3 months ago

That is too funny that you like Dolly’s left-overs. And stealing her plate is cute.

The Swiss Cats

MOL, that’s some nice food sharing ! Purrs

Kitties Blue
3 months ago

We love this. We are constant bowl switchers around here. Calista Jo never finishes her meal, so she can get someone else’s. We were driving mom crazy just a couple days ago with all the bowl switching. All of us will even eat Sawyer’s when he won’t touch it. Mom really has to watch for thirty. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, angel Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer & Kizmet

3 months ago

Simon would really love waiting for me to finish. HAH! I set the record for taking time to eat. Glad Dolly doesn’t whap him like I would.

The Oceanside Animals
3 months ago

Charlee: “Food sharing? Our Dada says, Joey doesn’t share food!”
Chaplin: “Who’s Joey?”
Charlee: “No idea. But he doesn’t share food, apparently.”