Tabby Tuesday Tree Towering Simon

33 Comments on Tabby Tuesday Tree Towering Simon
tabby tuesday simon 06012021

Hello everyone, I see you, I really do, I can see lots from up here. Well, I can’t see everything but I can see most things. I do see the new month, boy it sure got here quick didn’t it? It seems like May just started and now it’s gone.

I am starting to get a little nervous though. Why? Well, Brian tells me we’ll soon have strangers around and about. That means lots of hiding for me. The air conditioning humans are coming for our regular maintenance check on the AC and our generator. Both are good things to have checked out so I’ll deal with it.

Then the chimney human is coming to replace our chimney cap. I hope it gets replaced with a ball cap, that would be cool. Oh, and then the pest company humans will be here pestering me and getting rid of our yummy bugs. See what I mean, it’s a wild n’ crazy month. If you need me I’ll be under the recliner.

Have a fun Tabby Tuesday everyone. Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

easyweimaraner
1 year ago

it’s tower tuesday? we hope the peeps will stay only a short while to check your ac and then the summer is da best with cool fresh air ;O)

stevebethere
1 year ago

Ahh! you spotted me I can tell by your face, if any of them bother you just give them the angry stare they will soon back off 👍

Have a toweringtastic first day of the month 👍

angiesrecipes
1 year ago

Can’t believe that it’s already June. Time flies, right?

Teddy
1 year ago

Wow Simon – sounds like it’s going to be busy around there – I think if I were you I’d STAY up there on that tree out of the way!

Madison
1 year ago

Sounds like a busy time coming up at your house. Sophie would go into hiding, but Bert would be out trying to help the people.

Derry and the biped
1 year ago

Happy June, Simon! You do look rather apprehensive! Derry would be under the bed covers with all of that going on, so he sympathizes with your hiding! Good luck with it al this month and take care.

Martha
1 year ago

You look like the king of the tower up there. We are going to have stranger humans here this month too. We don’t like it either!

1 year ago

Lots of stuff happening at your house!!!

Kinga

Such a beauty ❤

1 year ago

Stay Safe! Stay Hidden! and you do look All Seeing! what big eyes you have. Ha ha.. you look like you are seeing a Ghost. I thought of that because we watched The Ghost of New Orleans last night.

Darla M Sands
1 year ago

Poor baby. Enjoy your tower while you can!

Sandee
1 year ago

All the strangers going in and out is kind of scary, but things need to be done. We just got our air conditioner serviced and it’s ever so important to do. It gets to hot and your peeps want to make sure you’re comfortable.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Scritches all around and my best to your peeps. ♥

1 year ago

Simon, The Eastside Cats have sidewalk replacement doing on right now, and soon there will be roofer dudes making tons of noise. They feel your pain.

1 year ago

I LURVE Mom’s pest control man. He’s been coming here a long time… even while Admiral was still in charge of the house.

Pam
Pam
1 year ago

Go pick out that hiding spot now, make sure it is comfy cause it sounds like you will be there for a while. Be safe.

Leah
1 year ago

Simon you are right, I can’t believe June is here already! Sounds like you will have lots of excitement but it will be over quickly and all will be fine!

Such a majestic photo of you in that tower ~ Xo

Living moment by momen,

1 year ago

You look very regal sitting atop your cat tree, Simon. We don’t like it when humans invade our house either.

Summer
1 year ago

Wow, you have lots going on at your house, Simon! I wish the would come over here – I love visitors!

da tabbies o trout towne
da tabbies o trout towne
1 year ago

dood….that IZ a lot oh peepulz comin and goin…..head on over ta TT… ya can chillax with uz long as kneaded…knock wood N tozz salt… we haz… N hope ta knot az, no one comin in 🙂 ♥♥

Ellen Pilch
1 year ago

We need a new chimney cap too. Ours blows off whenever it is windy which is often.

1 year ago

Simon the tower is quite nice and looks fun BUT OMCs your EYES are gawgeous. And the photo behind you is very pretty too

Sounds like it is going to be a busy time, Simon. You better get all your hidey spots checked out.

1 year ago

Lots of activity coming up at your house!

The LLB Gang
1 year ago

Sounds like you are going to be a busy guy this month Simon! Hope you find some good hidey places!!
xoxo,
Rosy and the Gang

The OP Pack
1 year ago

That sounds like a lot of work coming along, Simon. But if you stay way up high in your perch there, we bet those peeps would be quite impressed and you might even learn to like them a bit.

Woos – Lightning, Misty, and Timber

Ernie the Island Cat

Simon, I’m like you. I don’t like strangers coming into my house either. Find a good spot under the bed to hide, okay??

foley monster and pocket
foley monster and pocket
1 year ago

Enjoy the house while you can. It sounds like you are going into hiding soon until things quiet down.

messymimi
1 year ago

Are you sure you shouldn’t keep a lookout on all of that activity from a high place, like right where you are? It seems to me that under the recliner is inconvenient for making sure all those people are behaving in your house.

1 year ago

Simon, that’s a real good spot you have up there. Sorry to hear there will be so much company in your house. Those are all good things, but we’re with you … strangers are kinda scary!

Caren
1 year ago

hoping those humans weren’t too annoying Simon!! (that is, if they already came!)

1 year ago

OMC! There’s a lot going on around there. In the Fall they checked our AC and furnace. No strange humans this month.

Jan K
1 year ago

Soon it will all be over with and back to quiet, Simon! ♥