Sister Saturday Caturday Art Day with Hot and Humid Seal

sister saturday seal 01 07172021

Hello there friends, I hope all is okay with you and that you’re keeping plenty cool. Brian tells us that it has been stupid hot just about everywhere. Let me tell you, the 3H is sure here, it’s hazy, hot and humid. Oops, I’m starting to sound like one of those TV weather guessers.

The hot and the humid is messing with my asthma some and it makes it more difficult to breathe, even inside in the AC. Oh, don’t worry, I’m doing okay, the Dad up my meds slightly to help me get through. I am glad the Mom and Dad take such good care of me and I sure am glad that Simon and I came inside to live. We all feel really bad for our feral family out in the heat.

Okay. enough about the hot and the humid, it’s time for my Caturday Art…

sister saturday seal 02 07172021

Today I used Picmonkey, the Wildlife Texture with Hardlight Blend Mode, 160 Saturation and 79% Fade. I then went to Lunapic, the Sunshine Art Effect set at 65%. That’s it for me today, Have a fun Saturday everyone.

Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

We are getting hot weather also at 80F. It is not as hot as the US and other parts of the world, but because average summer temperatures are around 65 we are not used to it. Humidity is surprisingly low at 74. We are usually in the 90s summer and winter. Now I sound like the weather forecaster!
I really love your art this week, it is beautiful.

angiesrecipes
19 days ago

Hot Dolly…Dolly is beautiful and hot :-))
The weather in Germany is just so lousy…we have LOTS of rain…no sight of sunlight…

Teddy
19 days ago

Hope you don’t have bad issues with your asthma dear Seal…..I’m sure your Dad will take good care of you through this horrible heat we’re all having this Summer……..!

Cleo
19 days ago

Glad the dad’s keeping an eye on your meds, Seal. It hasn’t been too hot here, says dad. I know we’re not that far from you, but up here in the mountains it isn’t too bad. Your art looks appropriately heatified and flame-like, almost. Stay cool for the rest of the weekend!

19 days ago

I didn’t know you could be affected inside the house Seal and thank goodness your dad knew what to do!

19 days ago

Once again an award winning Blog title…
This horrid weather makes a walk down the driveway for the mail a major cardio routine

19 days ago

PS Seal you are a work of art!

Diane
Diane
19 days ago

Hot and humid here as well with much too much rain in the last 2 weeks – 6+”> Hope you can breathe easier soon Seal.

19 days ago

We’re sorry the H’s are making you feel bad. Great artwork!!

Martha
19 days ago

I’m sorry the heat is making your asthma act up, but so glad mom and dad pay close attention and are taking good care of you as always. I almost thought you were a fox in today’s art!

19 days ago

We like both versions of your picture, Seal. Our paws are crossed that your asthma meds keep working their magic for you.

Leah
18 days ago

Seal I’m glad you are getting some relief from your asthma, I know the heat aggravates it! Beautiful photo of you in both the original and art effect. Happy Caturday to all!

Yep ~ lazy, hazy, humid days of summer ~ You look pretty cool, Seal ~ Xo

Living in the moment,

Ellen Pilch
Ellen Pilch
18 days ago

Beautiful art. I am glad you are safeinside. I feel bad for the ferals and my Bridget that escaped too.

Seville at NerissasLife

That is a work of art, my friend. A GORGEOUS, BEAUTIFUL WORK OF ART! purrs

Athena and Marie
18 days ago

We hate hot and humid weather. Glad you are well taken care of and your art is beautiful!

Patricia
18 days ago

We know all about the three h’s. It has been in the 90’s and the same with the humidity. Yesterday and today there was heavy rain. That just makes it more humid. No good to complain…doesn’t change a thing. Very grateful for AC.

18 days ago

Beautiful photo and art. We’re SO ready for summer to be over!

18 days ago

You are beautiful in gray or brown, Seal. I feel bad for the outdoor kitties especially if they have asthma. TW once passed a cat outside having an attack. The cat was owned by the storekeeper so TW ran in to tell her. The Chinese woman told TW not to worry cos it was hairballs even tho TW knew different. Anyhoo, it’s weird how even tho we’re inside with ac, we can still feel it.

Peppylady(Dora)
18 days ago

We have dry heat our west, and I grip enough about dry heat. I guess I would really go off if it was humid.
Coffee is on and stay safe

18 days ago

We love your photo and your artwork, Seal. Those three Hs are here, too. Yuck. We are glad you and Simon live inside, and that Mom and Dad take such good care of you, and love you so much. We hope your asthma gets a bit better, and that the weather cooperates some.

foley monster and pocket
foley monster and pocket
18 days ago

Stay in the AC. We want you to be cool and healthy

messymimi
messymimi
18 days ago

That is some neat artwork. Hope you can stay cool and breathe better!

Summer
18 days ago

I feel bad for your feral family too. The outside kitties have no idea how much better it is inside!

The J-Cats
18 days ago

Your art is absolutely beautiful – and so is the original photo.
It’s terribly hot here in Israel, too – I mean, even more than it usually is in July.

ATCAD
18 days ago

Your artwork is TERRIFIC! It really made your eyes pop beautiful Seal. We are getting rain, lots and lots of rain, so it’s not that hot here which is really unusual for this time of year.

Caren
17 days ago

the artwork is just gorgeous!! We are going to be in the upper 80s and humid tomorrow. not a fan of humidity for sure!

Ananka
17 days ago

Wonderful photo 😀

Very warm here about 78F here (26C) and we are not used to it in Scotland believe me haha! Cats have kept cool though so no issues there!

Darla M Sands