Mancat Monday: Gonna Be a Messy Week

56 Comments on Mancat Monday: Gonna Be a Messy Week
mancat monday brian 08162021

Hello everyone, yes, it’s gonna be a messy week in our neck of the woods and there’s supposed to be lots of rain coming our way. There are two tropical systems, Fred and Grace, sending the wet our way. The real trouble is a cold front that is gonna be stalled over us. That means, according to the weather guessers, we’re supposed to get 5-8 inches of rain through Wednesday.

Yikes! Wednesday is the early morning that the Dad has to drop me off at the Internal Medicine Vet. That means we might have to be out in the flooding rains. It’s also the week that school is starting so there should be plenty of traffic and cray-cray drivers out n’ about.

It won’t be a fun ride clear across town but the Dad will be extra careful. That’s it for me today, I’ll see y’all on Thankful Thursday with an update on what the Vet says. Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

angiesrecipes
1 month ago

I am not a fan of rain either, Brian, esp. if I have to go out and about. It’s not fun. All the best with the Internal Medicine Vet on Wed.

I hope the weather isn’t as bad as expected, and that the vet can give you some answers with good news.

stevebethere

I hope your weather people are like ours 90% wrong most of the time 🙂

I am sure all will go well and you will get there safely so don’t worry 🙂

Best wishes for Wednesday 👍

easyweimaraner
1 month ago

we hate da rain… and we cross all paws for your appointment…

Teddy
1 month ago

Hope you and your Dad have no problems with weather that will interfere with you getting to visit your doctor! Our doctors are so important to us right Brian? Hope no severe weather visits you – we have rain all week scheduled up here……boo.

Charles Huss
1 month ago

Fred is just about directly west of us right now, maybe slightly north. It rained most of the day yesterday and it will rain most of the day today but at least at this moment, it is not raining.

Diane
Diane
1 month ago

Oh boy we will have our paws crossed for you for all the reasons you mentioned. We had over a foot of rain in July but 5-8″ in a day or two is terrible.

Derry and the biped
1 month ago

Brian, we will be purring and purraying for you especially hard on Wednesday. ♥

We hope you won’t be affected by any flooding; please stay safe, all of you.

1 month ago

Brian…I am looking for good news! Be sure to tell us. Hey, I used to love those candy sticks like you have there Is that store in Arkansas still in business? They used to sell them. Very popular.

Lucy and Xena
1 month ago

It’s been raining like crazy since last night. But since Riley has the squirts again, he’s running out in it like it was sunny (he hates to get his paws wet). Hope things go well at the vet. XOX Xena and Lucy

1 month ago

We have our paws crossed that you don’t get too much rain and can make it to your appointment safely this week.

1 month ago

Hopefully Fred and Grace will steer clear of you.

1 month ago

We hit “post” too fast. We’re purring and praying for a good report for you.

1 month ago

We hope the weather will be kind to you, and that things will go well for you, Brian.

Tama and Benny

Kinga

so wonderful ❤

Regine Karpel
Regine Karpel
1 month ago

Stay safe. Have a great day.

Sandee
1 month ago

You were lucky to get this appointment and I know the dad will leave early and be extra careful. Tons of good thoughts and prayers that your appointment will be without incident.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. Scritches all around and my best to your peeps. ♥

Caren
1 month ago

ugh I’m so sorry!! Hoping it isn’t as bad as they are predicting. We are supposed to have rain every day this week too, (starting today, on and off)…..please be safe!!! xoxo

1 month ago

Brian, we all have our paws crossed that you are soon at 100% again!
Betcha your dad feels like driving is like being in the wild West; ain’t no laws out there, and it’s a free-for-all.
Actually, it’s been like that in the City of Detroit for years, but I digress…

1 month ago

Oh Brian what a terrible wet spell you have on the way. I had no idea so many inches your way. NC mountains will have similar forecast as SC’s.
They say we could have close to 2″ between now and late Wednesday

Pam
Pam
1 month ago

Oh, so sorry to hear about all the rain heading into your way. I don’t mind driving in a little rain but coming down hard and fast makes me nervous. I know Dad will be careful going to and from. Be safe.

Catscue
1 month ago

Sorry about all the rain, stay safe on your drive and we’re sending POTP your way Brian.

Leah
1 month ago

The kitties and I are hoping everything goes well on Wednesday and that you don’t have problems from the rain. That is a lot of rain!

The LLB Gang
1 month ago

Oh my goodness, it does sound like a messy week ahead! POTP that the rain holds off!
xoxo,
Rosy and the Gang

Michael Golch
1 month ago

I don’t mind messy weeks just as long as I don’tr have a Repeat of thursday again in a long while!

da tabbies o trout towne
da tabbies o trout towne
1 month ago

dood….we got 984 pawz crossed each way that de vet givez dad and mom and ewe grate nooze…..♥♥♥….and stay safe and bee safe …♥♥♥

Timmy Tomcat
1 month ago

Wow that is a LOT of wet coming. Stay safe friends and Brian keep well my friend. We are all purring for you

Emma and Buster
1 month ago

We need rain here. Can you send it our way? Tell your dad to be extra careful with driving. Stay dry everyone.

Ananka
1 month ago

Good luck for the appointment. 😀

1 month ago

That all sounds yucky! Purrs that everything goes well for you guys.

Pinot and Angel Momo
1 month ago

OMD!! So much rain…. Please stay safe!!

Ellen Pilch
Ellen Pilch
1 month ago

Praying you all stay safe from the storms and that your ultrasound goes well. XO

Ernie the Island Cat
1 month ago

I hope all goes well, Brian!

Wylie Hudson
1 month ago

I hope you won’t get too much rain and Fred will calm down moving over land.
Brian, I wish you all the best for your doctor’s appointment.

Mary McNeil
Mary McNeil
1 month ago

Sending you purrayers and POTP that your appointment goes well and that you and Dad can get their and back safely.

foley monster and pocket
foley monster and pocket
1 month ago

Our angels are going to work hard to make sure you don’t get flooded out and are safe.

Peppylady(Dora)
1 month ago

Your toy, I have fabric like that, it blue and white.
Coffee is on and stay safe

Marv and Mom
1 month ago

Rain!!! We would LOVE to take it away from you and have it fall on us here! This is the worst fire season ever! We will keep you (and the family) in our purrayers, not only that your tests are easy and fast and show that you are going to be ok, but that the rain does not get intense until you get home!

Darla M Sands
1 month ago

Oh, best wishes and stay safe!

Summer

Stay safe!

messymimi
messymimi
1 month ago

Lots of prayers that the weather is less severe than that so you can have a safe trip to the vet.

Guido the Italian Kitty

CATZOWEY MY MEOWSTER PALS! them uninvited pals Fred and Grace would be giving me a bad fur day! Stay safe pals and I’ll be watching OVER Ya from up here at Rainbow Bridge .. yup got my keen cat eyes on ya cuz I luvs luvs luvs ya!

Meezer'sMews&TerrieristicalWoofs

We sure hope you won’t get flooded and the those storms and their impact will be a lot less than predicted.
Hope the vet can give answers to your health troubles and good news as well.

Peppylady(Dora)
1 month ago

It would be nice if we got let an inch of rain.
Coffee is on and stay safe

Barb
1 month ago

Stay safe; hoping some nicer weather is coming your way soon!

Indulgedfurries
1 month ago

Hopefully you don’t get swamped with rain. We hope you get good information at the vet. Sending purrs your way.

Madison
1 month ago

Send that rain up here as we are dry as a bone and things are burning all over. We need rain desperately! Hope you make it to your vet appt and they can get you help.

madsnapper

stay safe and this morning Henri is OUT THERE now… three of them,

The Oceanside Animals
1 month ago

Charlee: “Our Dada says the weather people really missed a trick by not naming the second storm ‘Ginger’. Stay safe and dry my friends!

Patricia
1 month ago

Hope the weather is not too bad when you go to the vet. Hoping for a good news report from you after your visit.

Kitties Blue
1 month ago

We know your dad will be extra careful, Brian. You are precious cargo. We have been having constant rain here. We soon will have made up our deficit. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, angel Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer & Kizmet

Leslie Susan Clingan
1 month ago

Hope you guys will be safe tomorrow. And are able to stay safe and dry with the impending storms. We have an annual rainfall of 9″ and have surpassed our annual totals already this year. Crazy!!

Handsome photo of you ~ be safe ~ be well Xo

Living in the moment,

The OP Pack
The OP Pack
1 month ago

Brian, we hope the rain isn’t too bad and that your appointment goes well. We age all crossing our paws for good news.

Woos – Lightning, Misty, and Timber

1 month ago

Whoa! I hope that Fred (Pop’s name BTW) misses us Wed night into Thurs. You know what we say about driving in a flooding rain—turn around; don’t drown. Love my peppernip stick!

Anne M Robinson
1 month ago

Prayers for your appt. coming up. I love the rain but I understand why it is not your favorite. Funny how different we are and yet similar.