Mancat Monday: Time for Some Winterizing

mancat monday brian 09272021

Hello everyone, here we go with another new week, and October is coming on Friday. Dang, that means the evil aliens will be knocking on the door soon wanting some candy. Better yet, Christmas is less than three months away.

Plus, it’s time to winterize. Oh, not for us, we have a furnace so we’re fine. But we have to winterize for our ferals. The Dad started doing a wee bit for them yesterday, but it takes a while. They have tree insulted houses, one of which is heated, plus a big doggy igloo. They are need a good cleaning and the heat for the heated house needs tested. Hopefully the Winter won’t be as cold as the Sumer was hot!

I know y’all are probably wondering, I’ve been eating more on my own, more than the last time I told you. I’ve also been all the way upstair sniffing about, and I’ve not done that for a long time. Have fun Monday and remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

easyweimaraner
2 years ago

we wonder if they will come this year… last year we ate all things alone… will we have so much luck this year too?

Teddy
2 years ago

Glad you’re eating on your own a bit more Brian – that’s a good thing. And my Mom and Dad are ALSO winterizing our outdoor kitty house for our little visitors too. Cleaning and getting the heating pad checked for safety, etc. We had a little visitor inside the house this morning and Mom said she thought he would appreciate some HEAT so I think Dad will take care of that this morning. It’s getting COOLER and COOLER! Happy Monday Brian.

madsnapper
2 years ago

you look so handsome Brian and kind of like you had a poodle trim on that one leg.. I am glad you are eating a little better and sending lots of POTP for you to get better and better. the ferals that live in your yard are truly blessed. heated housing, good job…

That is good news that you are eating better, and on your own too!

Derry and the biped
2 years ago

We’re so glad you’re doing better, Brian, and hope that continues! Good luck to your dad winterizing everything for the ferals.

2 years ago

Your ferals are so looking to have you! And such good news about you, Brian!

Tama and Benny

Granny Annie
2 years ago

I have been absent for a while so I’m not sure what has happened to your leg. You look very handsome anyway.

angiesrecipes
2 years ago

So happy that you are eating more on your own, Brian. The trim on the leg looks kinda cute 🙂

2 years ago

I am grateful to hear you are out and about inspecting things Brian. XX to you. And YEA! for getting the ferals ready for Winter. I am looking forward to a possible ‘nother video of them.

2 years ago

I think it doesn’t take a lot of time for the fur to grow in on our arms..but when my side was shaved in a patch when had my tooth pulled..and it liked to never have fully grow in!

stevebethere
2 years ago

It’s good to hear your eating and niffing better Brian nothing beats a good sniff and eat 🙂

Winter is on it’s way here too i do like the early dark nights always have done

Have a winterisedtastic day 👍

Sandee
2 years ago

I know your peeps take great care of you and the feral kitties. Bless you for that.

I’m glad that you’re eating more on your own and venturing upstairs again. Maybe have you detox off the meds you’ll have more energy too. Got my fingers and toes crossed.

Have a purrfect day and week. Scritches all around and my best to your peeps. ♥

2 years ago

We are soooo happy to hear you are eating more. It’s so nice that you take such good care of the ferals.

Sandee
2 years ago

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. More scritches all around. ♥

2 years ago

You all take such good car of the ferals around your house. It’s wonderful to hear you are eating on your own more, too.

Madison
2 years ago

We are so happy to hear you are eating and feeling better. Take good care of those kitties. They are lucky they don’t live here with the real cold and snow.

2 years ago

Nice, Brian…keep on eating!
I think this is why I got the sads this weekend; thinking that I do not have to winterize anything, since there are no cats outside.
Even The Hubby say straw bales and mentioned them, then realized we didn’t need any straw.
One of those gut punches that come out of nowhere, but we are chuffed to know that your ferals are getting the 5-star treatment!

Leah
2 years ago

That’s wonderful news that you are eating more on your own, Brian! While looking so spiffy in your portraits too! October and holidays are indeed coming really fast!

Pumpkinpuddy
Pumpkinpuddy
2 years ago

I want to know how y’all insult the tree. MOL

Catscue
2 years ago

That is a good reminder for us too, it has been so hot that I haven’t thought about winterizing the feral area. The weather can change so fast I need to get started. Thanks Brian!

2 years ago

Brian yay for your appetite and mastering the upstairs. Golly we had such a wonderful fall like weekend. Today it might get up to 80. But there are no 90+ days in our forecast
The ferals are lucky to be loved your family

Charles Huss
2 years ago

Glad you are doing better, Brian. That is very kind of your dad to make sure the kitties are warm this winter. I am just wondering if there are options for solar-heated shelters?

Caren
2 years ago

Yay Brian!! So happy you went upstairs and you are eating more!!!!! Pssst…it’s funny, Dad typed “insulted” instead of “insulated”…….are those houses insulted??? MOL MOL MOL!!!

Annabelle
2 years ago

Your Dad is so good to the ferals. We are so happy to hear you’re nomming up more foods!!!

Molly
2 years ago

Winterizing nice and early is a great thing and so is the fact that you’re eating better, Brian.

2 years ago

Oh glad to hear you are healing ~ sweet photo and bless your Mom and Dad for winterizing for the ferals ~ Xo

Living in the moment,

Ellen Pilch
2 years ago

Your dad is so kind to help the ferals. I am so happy you are eating more. XO

Lucy and Xena
2 years ago

Yay for eating more! We think we all should eat more, BOL!! And also for going clear upstairs, Brian. Good for you! XOX Xena and Lucy

Diane
Diane
2 years ago

I hope winter is mild for all the homeless animals everywhere. Glad you are doing well Brian.

Mya
Mya
2 years ago

I was just saying I hope we don’t get snow like we got rain this summer. Happy Monday!!

Timmy Tomcat
2 years ago

The fall is sneaking in and that feels so funny after all that heat of summer. So glad you are feeling a bit better Brian we are keeping the purrs and prayers going

Kathe W.
2 years ago

Good to hear you are doing better!

2 years ago

You look sad but still handsome. Glad you’re eating on your own. The peeps have been relying less on the ac and opening windows. I don’t go near them and—knock wood—it’s been working out.

Ananka
2 years ago

Yes it is getting colder here too! Good to hear of your progress too 😀

Mary McNeil
Mary McNeil
2 years ago

Glad you are doing better Brian ! Purrs for the outdoor kitties !

Ernie the Island Cat
2 years ago

The ferals sure are lucky that you take such good care of them. And I’m glad you’re eating more, Brian.

2 years ago

There’s always a lot to do with the change of seasons!

Darla M Sands
2 years ago

I’m so glad you keep improving! 🙂

messymimi
messymimi
2 years ago

It’s smart to start winterizing now, i hope the heat works well and that nothing needs much repair or replacement.

foley monster and pocket
foley monster and pocket
2 years ago

A tip of the tail to your dad for taking such excellent care of your ferals.

Summer
2 years ago

I’m glad your human takes such good care of the ferals, Brian, and I’m also glad it sounds like you are feeling better!

Sue Brandes
Sue Brandes
2 years ago

Glad your feeling better.

Cathy Kennedy

Brian,

Your dad has his work cut out for him getting the outdoor kitties ready for winter. That’s so nice of your mom and dad. They are good people with a big heart. I’m delighted to know that you’re eating more on your own. I know this makes your mom and dad especially relieved and glad. Continue on the path of improved health, my furriend!

Patricia
2 years ago

Your dad is a good man! And it is great to hear you are getting your appetite and energy back.

The Oceanside Animals
2 years ago

Charlee: “Yay! We’re glad to hear you have been eating well, Brian!”

Jan K
2 years ago

We’re so glad you are improving, Brian!! ♥ Let’s hope for a not-too-cold winter this year. It sounds like the ferals will be kept warm either way though. ♥

Meezer'sMews&Terrieristical Woofs

Glad you’re hanging in there and doing well enough, Brian.

We don’t see feral/stray kitties here anymore. Years ago there were always a few. Its so nice that you help them, so they can stay comfy as possible.

Little Binky and Granny

So glad to hear that you’re eating more, Brian. Stay healthy, sweet boy. Oh, it’s cold here in our Country, I don’t like it! Warm Pawkisses🐾😽💞