Mancat Monday: Oh Boy, Another Car Ride Coming Up

47 Comments on Mancat Monday: Oh Boy, Another Car Ride Coming Up
mancat monday brian 10112021

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a good Monday and that you have plans for a good week.  It was strange here, we had a great big bright ball up in the sky, it was weird.  We almost forgot what sunshine looks like.  Hopefully it will be around for a while.

This week, on Thursday,  I get to take a car ride with my Dad and I’m really excited and looking forward to it…NOT!  Y’all know how much I like riding in the car.  Anyways, I have to go for a follow up visit with my Internal Medicine Vet.  She’ll probably do some more blood work and who knows what else.  Oh, I’ll be fine once I get there, it’s just the car rides that bothers me.

I’ll be glad when the riding part is all over.  Have fun Monday and remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Notify of
guest

Meezer'sMews&TerrieristicalWoofs

I do hope your ‘car ride’ will not be too stressful, and that your vet will have good news and advice for your good health, Brian.

easyweimaraner
5 days ago

we cross our paws that the cr ride goes smooth and we hope for good news from your vet…

We had that strange big ball in the sky yesterday, and this morning too. I hope your vet visit goes well, Brian.

angiesrecipes
5 days ago

I hope the car ride won’t be too stressful for you, Brian. I am not fancy of car ride either as I get car sick very easily.

Sorry you have to o on another car ride, Brian, but we hope the results will be excellent!

Tama and Benny

Teddy
4 days ago

Hope you get a good report from your doctor – those car rides are brutal aren’t they!

Madison
4 days ago

We love car rides but don’t like landing at the vet. Hope the ride is quick for you.

madsnapper
4 days ago

hope your ride is not a long one, and that the vet says you are fine and dandy.. some cats like rides and some don’t, that goes for dogs also… Beau loves walking best, car rides 2nd

Diane
Diane
4 days ago

Too bad cats weren’t as excited as dogs to go for a ride. Good luck Brian!

Molly
4 days ago

We hope that your car ride isn’t too stressful for you, Brian, and we hope the visit leads to good results.

4 days ago

OH man. BUT maybe it will be okay. I mean, just focus on the fact it’s a re-check. That’s not so bad, is it? Oh, the ride? Yeah, that’s hard.

Have your Dad or mom changed the bloggie, Brian? The look is deferent and this time I couldn’t be lazy. I had to type in our name and addy.

4 days ago

We continue to purr for you, Brian, and maybe you’ll figure out how to take a nap while in the car!
Hahahaha, well, it’s an idea, anyway.

4 days ago

We hope your car ride is over quickly and that you get a super-duper good report.

Cecilia Cofield Upchurch

Brian I completely understand….Angel Madi’s vet was 5 minutes from home..depending on the one stoplight.
But no matter the length of the ride Madi was able to get thru all the verses and choruses of the song of her people.
and might I add in first soprano.
Good luck dear boy and Dad you have my sympathy for the ride to/from.

Sue Brandes
Sue Brandes
4 days ago

Sending positive thoughts for your vet visit.

stevebethere
4 days ago

Don’t worry all will be fine make out your driving that will make it more fun 🙂

You look quite comfy there I might join you 🙂

Have a worrylesstastic Monday 👍

Cathy Kennedy

Brian,

Just close your eyes and you’ll be okay. Anytime I’m in the car and I don’t like what’s happening outside my window then I just close my eyes. That calms me. Here’s hoping you get good news at your appointment, my furriend!

4 days ago

We will keep our paws crossed for an uneventful trip to and from the vet, Brian.

Sandee
4 days ago

It’s a car ride, but we’ll all get to know how you’re doing. It’s a good thing.

Have a fabulous day and week and enjoy the sunshine. Scritches all around and my best to your peeps. ♥

Catscue
4 days ago

We’re sending pawsitives your way for a short car ride Brian.

Service Cats US
4 days ago

Well, we just know your appointment will go well handsum. We’ll be saying purrayers. Big hugs fur all.

Luvs ya’

RaenaBelle and Zebby

Derry and the biped
4 days ago

Brian, we will have our paws and fingers crossed for good follow up results! We’re sending you lots of purrs and love. ♥

The Oceanside Animals

Charlee: “We don’t like car rides either!”
Chaplin: “Yeah, and we howl in our crates the whole time to make sure no one else likes the ride either!”
Lulu: “But car rides can take you fun places!”
Charlee: “Maybe YOUR car rides can.”
Chaplin: “OUR car rides always end up with us at the vet!”

Pumpkinpuddy
Pumpkinpuddy
4 days ago

I used to hate car rides, too, until mom got me a kennel to ride in. I can walk around and look out the windows. Now I like the car.

Seville at NerissasLife

Purrs and purrs AND PURRS that all goes well on Thursday, my friend. PURRS

4 days ago

Brian, I’ll be happy too when all your car rides are over and you’re healthy again. We still don’t know where I’m going to vet now. There are no good human or animal vets around here. I guess they’d all rather work in NYC.

Leah
4 days ago

Brian, our skies are oddly brighter too. We don’t know what to make of it either. The kitties and I hope your car ride isn’t too scary, and that you get some good test results from the vet. You look like you are having a comfy snooze this morning!

Caren
4 days ago

Brian!!! Guess what??? I’m going to take a ride to my Vet on Thursday too!!! (Mom only canceled the appt for my rabies shot like 6 times! MOL!!). I am the only one of the kitties Mom had who will occasionally “sing” in the car…I don’t sing long, just enough to let her know I am NOT amused!! My appointment is in the afternoon…..is yours? Maybe we can both come up ‘t with a plan to hide so that we don’t have to go! Love, Roary

da tabbies o trout towne
da tabbies o trout towne
4 days ago

dood…..we canna sneek round two day like normull sew we iz typin sooooper el fasto….pleez eggz cuse spellin errorz…..984 pawz crozzed all goez well, st francis’ blessingz two ewe N we hope yur furz growz bak bee for winter….YOW ~~~~~~~~ ♥♥

Mary Kirkland
4 days ago

Car rides bother my dog too.

Pam
Pam
4 days ago

Lily used to like riding when she went places with me but we don’t house sat anymore so she don’t go. Misty is not a fan. You are totally adorble …I know mom and dad love you all.

Mary McNeil
Mary McNeil
4 days ago

Brian, we are sending you purrayers and POTP that your ride and vet appointment go well !

4 days ago

We’ll be purring for you on Thursday!

Mickeys Musings
4 days ago

Crossing my paws that you have a good appointment and f=good news Brian!!!!!
Purrs, Julie

Mickeys Musings
4 days ago

Too bad mum can’t spell :/
Purrs, Julie

Ellen J Pilch
4 days ago

I will be praying that you visit goes well. XO

The LLB Gang

Yay for sun!!!
We’re sending lots of POTP that your car ride is short,and your doctor’s appointment goes well!!
xoxo,
Jakey and the Gang

The OP Pack
The OP Pack
4 days ago

Lightning is the same way, Brian. He gets in the car quite willingly, but he cries the whole way to the vet’s office. REally loud too!!! Once he is there, he is fine, and all the way home he is a very good boy. Hope your vet visit goes very well.

Woos – Lightning, Misty, and Timber

messymimi
messymimi
4 days ago

Car rides can be fun, they call for singing!

Ernie the Island Cat

I hope your vet visit goes well, Brian. Y’know, I hate car rides too. You should hear me sing. At the top of my voice…all the way to the vet.

Foley Monster, Pocket and River Song
Foley Monster, Pocket and River Song
4 days ago

We are praying everything goes right for you.

Indulgedfurries
4 days ago

Paws crossed that the car ride is uneventful and you get some good news from your vet.

Summer
4 days ago

Paws crossed for good results for you, Brian.

Darla M Sands
3 days ago

Poor baby. I hope all goes well.

Lone Star Cats
2 days ago

Hope the vet visit goes ok.

Patricia
2 days ago

I hope the car ride wasn’t too terrible and that the vet visit was a good one.

Jan K