Mancat Monday – Ready for Some Turkey

40 Comments on Mancat Monday – Ready for Some Turkey
mancat monday brian 11222021

Hello gang, how was your weekend?  Ours was pretty good, we really didn’t do a whole lot but we enjoyed every minute of not doing it.  It has been cold here in SC so we all spent a lot of time in front of the fireplace.  Having warm furs is a wonderful thing.

Hey, do you smell turkey roasting?  Nah, me neither, but we will before too long.  Those of us in the United States will celebrate Thanksgiving on Thursday.  Of course that’s our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop Day so it’s purrfect for celebrating our thankfuls all day long.

Guess what else?  Once Thanksgiving gets here on Thursday then it’s only one month until Christmas.  I’m ready, are you??  Have fun Monday and remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

40 thoughts on “Mancat Monday – Ready for Some Turkey

1. Madison

These are the best holidays of the year with great food and gifts, no fireworks! Our turkey is out of the freezer waiting to hit the oven in a couple days.

2. stevebethere

You hve a fantastic strong sniffing talent Brian but I am sure you will enjoy it on Thursday we don’t have Thanksgiving in the UK so I will have to wait till Christmas arrrghh!

Have a nice day and be patient heheh! (=⚈ᆽ⚈=) 👍

3. Granny Annie

Our weekend was wonderful! The 3 dogs who have visited here for over 4 months moved to their new home. We only have our sibling two dogs who love us. Thanks for asking. ..Olive and Luke Sky-walker.

4. Darla M Sands

We cooked turkey in late summer and just finished off the last bits of roasted goodness out of the freezer. Yum. Our kitty Jezebel is a particular fan, so she might ask to be invited to your house this week. 😉

5. Sandee

Looks like we all had the same kind of weekend. It was purrfect here too.

No turkey for us here. We’re having garlic chicken on Thanksgiving. Works for us. We spared a turkey this year.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. Scritches all around and my best to your peeps. ♥

6. MadSnapper

yum on the turkey, hope yours is not from a can MOL… I love the way your paw is pushing on the post, showing us your pretty pink pad…. Happy few days before Thanksgiving

7. Marjorie at Dash Kitten

We don’t have Thanksgiving but we LOVE turkey here. Just you wait that Turkey will arrive soon enough!

8. Diane

What a handsome picture Brian – hope to smell roasting bird here soon. Hope you and the family have a nice Thanksgiving.

9. Cathy Kennedy

Brian,

I’m ready for our Thanksgiving dinner. Yum! I’ve been busy working on our meal. It’s so much easier on me if I do a little each day, then put it in the freezer. That way I can pull it out to heat it up in the oven. It works quite well for me. I hope you get some turkey soon. 🙂 Thank you for my little furriend, as well your mom and dad. They are good people! 😉

10. Foley Monster, Pocket and River Song

I love the holidays. There is a bunch of food dropped on the floor and our parents are overly generous.

11. messymimi

As Calvin of Calvin and Hobbes says, there’s never enough time to do all the nothing you want.

Keep warm, and keep sniffing for that turkey, it will be here soon.

12. Marv and Mom

Brian! You look terrific! Are you guarding against turkey thieves? I would be if we were having Turkey on Thursday, but we won’t be. mom said something about maybe opening some turkey fancy feast though! We hope you all had a marvellous Monday!

13. The OP Pack

We are definitely ready for Thanksgiving. Our two human sisters and families, including the hubbies and five grands, will all be here for dinner. That means we might get extra dibs of turkey tastes:) And yes, Christmas!!! That’s when our human brother and sister-in-law and another grandson will be coming from Texas. We haven’t seen them since Labor Day TWO years ago!!! We are all just hoping that this stupid virus doesn’t rev up even more and change plans again:(

Have a great week.

Woos – Lightning, Misty, and Timber

14. Cathy Keisha

Whoa! You’re right. Thanksgiving is the 25h this year! Pop bought the turkey today. It’s a Butterball but it’s pre-cooked. We don’t even have to cook it if we don’t want to.

15. The Oceanside Animals

Chaplin: “Mmm mmm mmm, turkey!”
    Charlee: “We used to get canned food with turkey in it, but it was discontinued.”
    Chaplin: “But maybe that means we’ll get turkey on Thanksgiving to make up for it!”
    Lulu: “I wouldn’t hold your breath.”

16. Ananka

Nice photos. We don’t do Thanksgiving here in Scotland but we have St Andrews Day on the 30th! 2 of my cats like turkey and the other turns her nose up at it!