Mancat Monday: The Red Bed with Me and My Head

43 Comments on Mancat Monday: The Red Bed with Me and My Head
mancat monday brian 11292021

Hello everyone, how was your weekend?  Ours was pretty interesting.  There was a whole lotta stuff going on getting ready to get ready so we’ll be ready for Christmas.  Seriously, it sure seems like it should be easy but Mom and Dad sure were awfully busy.  That’s why I’m napping, watching all of that sure made me tired.

We did get our tree up, really.  The tree is up, but it’s not decorated yet.  Oh, and we got a new tree, and we’re putting it in a different place in the living room.  Now that’s confusing, it’s right where it does me no good for hiding at medicine time.  I know, I know, I’m down to only one med but I still like to give Dad a challenge trying to find me at medicine time.

The Dad has got to get busy and get our outside decorations up too but he says it’s been too cold.  It’s supposed to warm up soon so maybe it will happen then.  Okay, that’s it for me today, have a fun day Monday and remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

angiesrecipes
11 months ago

Good to see you sleep so relaxed in that red bed, Brian. Hope that very soon that you are fully recovered and don’t need that last med any more.

That is sneaky that your dad has put the tree where you can’t hide under it!

Athena and Marie
11 months ago

Best to take a nice nap and let the humans get on with it. You look very cute in your bed!

Teddy
11 months ago

Brian you look super comfy in your bed……I bet if you look real hard you can find a spot under that tree where you can hide!!

hugs, Teddy

Molly
11 months ago

Love your red bed and pillow, Brian. Tis the season!

easyweimaraner
11 months ago

that looks lie the bed of a king ;O) and we hope you tree is decorated soon and you can sit on the best place under da tree…

Dine
Dine
11 months ago

Red Bed – how festive! Tell dad to be careful on the outdoor ladder!

Cathy Kennedy
11 months ago

Your dad is right about warmer weather moving here. We’re supposed to get some in our neck of the woods beginning tomorrow getting a little better each day right through the weekend. I’ll be happy to be out of the 20s at night. That’s just too cold for this gal! I’m glad y’all had a good Thanksgiving, now to enjoy the festivities of the Christmas season, the most wonderful time of the year!

11 months ago

Lots of festive stuff happening here too. You’ve got the right idea.

Derry and the biped
11 months ago

Brian, the red bed is perfect for the holiday season! Good luck to your humans with all their holiday preparations!

11 months ago

Brian, if you are anything like Sweetie at medicine time, then my hat is off to your dad!
Did you know I found a couple of her antibiotic pills behind the bed, months after she was supposed to be done with them?
Yep, she spit them out, the little minx.
I wouldn’t have her any other way; her purrsonality is charming, and she’s bested me at medicine time!

Sandee
11 months ago

That bed looks like of small for you, but you’re in there and having a great nap.

You made me chuckle with the hiding at medicine time. Some things never change. Dad would be disappointed if you didn’t hide.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. Scritches all around and my best to your peeps. ♥

Madison
11 months ago

Your red bed sure looks mighty cozy!

11 months ago

Brian you had me at RED!!
Oh the staff is mixing up the tree location..trying to keep you kitties on your toes.
It is blustery here today too

marksmews
11 months ago

Bad luck on the hidey hole. But it never werks fer US either, Try a closet.

11 months ago

Sweet and colorful photo of you dear kitty ~ Busy times ~ preparing here too ~ Xo

Happy Holidays,

11 months ago

the new tree I got would fit in your bed, or even on your head or staircase… you look wonderful in your Christmas Bed..

stevebethere
11 months ago

You look comfy there heheh! I think it was a good idea that your dad moved the tree this year no hiding place for you heheh!

Have a lazy mancattastic day (=⚈ᆽ⚈=)

Lillian
11 months ago

Almost a royal bed you got there.

Three Chatty Cats
11 months ago

Can’t wait to see the new tree all decorated!

Lucy and Xena
11 months ago

It really is exhausting to watch the folks work so hard. They should relax more, like all of us. Our Dad told our Mom not to even ever ask him to put up outside decorations, cause the answer will always be “no.” Of course, Mom didn’t want them until he said that, but she won’t ask, BOL! Have a good week, Brian. XOX Xena, Lucy and Chia

Summer
11 months ago

I’m glad the inside decorations are up! My human hasn’t done outside decorations in years. Our house is two and a half stories high so she would have to hire someone to do it.

11 months ago

Don’t tell me your dad put the tree in the middle of the room! That’s where Pop used to put his when he was younger. Can’t wait to see you guys all decked out!

databbiesotrouttowne
databbiesotrouttowne
11 months ago

dood !!!! thatz one awesum bed ewe haz ther; cozee, pillow, little extree room fora samich tray 🙂 3♥

Kathe W.
11 months ago

what a super place to take a snooze! Congrats on being down to just one pill! Take care!

Ananka

Looks comfy 😀

Marv
11 months ago

Brian, watching the Peeps work makes me tired too! Great bed for your easy though! No decorations at our house yet. Mom and Alex did not even get the outside stuff out. Maybe next weekend…We hope your, your furbings, the ferals and the Peeps have a marvellously happy day!

Ellen J Pilch

That is a festive bed. Looks comfy too. XO

11 months ago

Hi sweeties. My mom and brother been very very bizzy. But we finally got here.

Patricia
11 months ago

With so much going on it’s no wonder that you are having a nap.

11 months ago

Getting ready for Christmas always makes the humans super busy! It must be exhausting for kitties.

Adventures of the LLB Gang

Looks like you have the right idea Brian…watching the busy humans is so very exhausting!
xoxo,
Rosy and the Gang

11 months ago

That bed looks very comfy, Brian. Still no tree up here, though the dad decorated a little bit outside.

messymimi
11 months ago

Too bad about losing your hiding spot, but i do hope you enjoy the tree anyway. We’re supposed to get some warmer weather so maybe you’ll get nice days that make it easy to put up the decorations.

The OP Pack
11 months ago

You are right in the festive mood for Christmas with that nice red bed, Brian. We have our outside lights done and nothing inside yet. We have a new tree too, and mom is trying to decide if she will put up two trees this year. But first we have to wait for the duct guys to come – Mom says some peeps are coming tomorrow to clean all our fur out of the duct work – how did it get in there??? That’s why we haven’t got our trees up – they need to do their thing first. We… Read more »

Peppylady(Dora)
11 months ago

Your tree up. I hope to start decorating on the 1st.
Coffee is on and stay safe

Grimoirely
11 months ago

what a comfy bed, fit for a royal like yourself Brian! hope you are keeping warm, be nice to the tree!

Foley Monster, Pocket and River Song
Foley Monster, Pocket and River Song
11 months ago

My parents are decorating too. I don’t like it. It is very disruptive.

The J-Cats
11 months ago

Brian, it’s okay. Your Dad is merely challenging you, to keep you on your toesies. We are sure you will find a way to outwit him. But We hope you will let him give you your meds – after giving him a run for his money, of course (mol).

Veronica Lee
11 months ago

You look super comfy in your lovely red bed!

Happy Tuesday!

Meezer'sMews&TerrieristicalWoofs

Christmastime can be so busy, sometimes we kind of forget why we have this holiday to celebrate…

Caren
11 months ago

Brian that bed looks so festive! I LOVE the red color!!

Darla M Sands
11 months ago

Got room in that bed for more folks? I can curl up pretty small even for a human. You just look so cozy it’s difficult to resist asking. 😀