Tabby Tuesday A Tree I See with Simon

37 Comments on Tabby Tuesday A Tree I See with Simon
tabby tuesday simon 11302021.png

Howdy gang, yep, I’m back up in the Cat Tree top, I’ve got a good view from up here and today I see a Christmas Tree.  I know Brian told you our Christmas Tree was up but there is something he didn’t tell you. I’m not afraid of the tree this year.

Seriously, whenever the Christmas Tree went up I went into hiding.  Not this year, I even laid under the tree quite often.  Hey, I even heard “No Simon” a couple of times.  I wasn’t hurting the Christmas Tree, I was just trying to give it a taste to make sure it was good.  I can’t wait until the toys, I mean ornaments, are put on the Christmas Tree!

Okay, about my tail, it’s still going strong and is just fine now.  The odds on bets around the house is that I fell off of something and hurt it.  Could be! Have a wonderful Tabby Tuesday.  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

easyweimaraner
10 months ago

that is super, to like da christmas tree… maybe you will share the place under da tree with brian this year?

angiesrecipes
10 months ago

That sounds fantastic, Simon. Hope you and the gang have a wonderful holiday season, X’mas tree or not.

mommakatandherbearcat
10 months ago

I bet your humans will soon WISH you were still scared of the tree, Simon! A young cat without fear is a powerful force to be reckoned with. I’m glad your tail is back to normal. I love seeing my cats with their tails straight up.

Molly
10 months ago

The Christmas tree is so pretty and we’re so happy that you’re not afraid of it anymore, Simon, but no touching.

Teddy
10 months ago

I love our tree too – nice to take a nap under it (unless Dad is running his choo choo train under there) and I like the lights and ornaments……so far I haven’t touched a thing. Mom says she hopes it stays that way.

10 months ago

Happy Tails dear Simon and so glad for you the tree is not frightening anymore… as always you are looking sooo handsome

Kinga

Fantastic ❤

Madison
10 months ago

Hey there handsome kitty! Now we see the long furs between your toes. You have so many adorable features! Enjoy the tree, it won’t be there for very long 🙂

Diane
Diane
10 months ago

How cool Simon that you are no longer afraid of the tree; I bet it looks pretty. I’m hoping we get pictures later:)

messymimi
10 months ago

While i am glad you aren’t afraid of the tree, i do hope you don’t get so curious that you go and hurt your tail again. Be unafraid but careful, please!

10 months ago

Simon tis the season to be in a tree…just happy it is not THE TREE

10 months ago

Trees are great! We love the “toys” on it too. We’re happy your tailio is all better.

10 months ago

That’s quite a perch you are watching from, Simon. Our tree is up and partially decorated so far but we can’t reach it. Our mom has a smallish (4 ft.) tree that she puts on a table so we can’t reach any of the toys…we mean ornaments on it.

Sandee
10 months ago

I’m glad your tail is still going strong. We all worry about that tail.

A Christmas tree fill with toys is always such fun.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Scritches all around and my best to your wonderful peeps. ♥

databbiesotrouttowne
databbiesotrouttowne
10 months ago

dood…cuzin daiz likez ta sam pull de tree all sew ~~~ then chukz up de …”bad sam pullz ” 😉 3♥

Ellen Pilch
10 months ago

I am glad you are not afraid anymore. XO

Grimoirely
10 months ago

Simon, glad to hear your tail is alright! under the tree sounds like a cozy place to bed, take a nap perhaps, and enjoy the holidays!

Marv
10 months ago

We are so happy that you are NOT afraid of the tree this year! We are quite looking forward to ours making its way up from the basement. We are purrticularly happy your tail is OK! We hope you guys have a marvellously happy day!

10 months ago

You are such a cutie, Simon!
Be nice to that tailio; Lloyd’s of London would insure if for a $1,000,000!

jp
jp
10 months ago

Simon, each time I see your face, I fall harder in love with you!!! (I’m glad your tail feels better)…jp

I am glad you are not afraid of the tree any more. They can be great fun.

Kathe W.
10 months ago

You definitely had a tail to tell today!

Chia
10 months ago

Hey, Simon. This is my first tree, too,and I wasn’t scared of it all. I haven’t tried playing or chewing the stuff on it. That would definitley be a kennel sentence for me again. (I might still try it.) XOXOXO Chia

10 months ago

What a great viewing spot you have up there, Simon.

10 months ago

Trees are fun to hang out under!

Adventures of the LLB Gang

Ooooo, we can’t wait to hear what kind of toy…we mean ornaments you knock dow…we mean gaze at lovingly!
fun times ahead!!
xoxo,
Rosy and the Gang

Patricia
10 months ago

Good to hear you are not afraid of the Christmas tree this year. Napping under it is very nice. Have fun with the toys that are on it.

Meezer'sMews&TerrieristicalWoofs

Glad you like the Christmas tree now, Simon!! And how nice that your tal iis now A-OK!

The OP Pack
10 months ago

That is wonderful about you liking the tree now, Simon. But be good and don’t eat the tree or mess with the ornaments. Thanks for the update on your tail – great news!!! Mom found a big lump on Misty’s tail right where it connects to the body. She hopes it is only a sebaceous cyst, but it is big and hard. Off to the vet she must go!!!

Woos – Lightning, Misty, and Timber

10 months ago

Awesome news about your tailio, Simon! And how nice that you can enjoy the tree this year! 🙂

Foley Monster, Pocket and River Song
Foley Monster, Pocket and River Song
10 months ago

Enjoy your Christmas Tree and remember it’s not like an outside tree

Summer
10 months ago

Yay! I’m so glad you’re able to enjoy the tree this year, Simon.

10 months ago

If’n you fell, you’ll never embarrass yourself by telling. HAH! Tree are nothing to be afraid of.

Ananka
10 months ago

That is a wonderful photo 😀
One of my cats keep attacking the tree! He has so much fun getting the decorations off!

Caren
10 months ago

the “toys” on the tree MOL!!! My Angel Bobo used to LOVE that when I was married to my ex who was Catholic. He thought the tree was one giant cat toy! I miss those days!

Love your photo and glad you are supervising ~ tis the season ~ Xo

Happy Days,

Darla M Sands
10 months ago

I only want to say, “Yes, Simon.” ~hugs~ Hurray for you getting brave and healing on the… ahem… backside.