Sister Saturday Caturday Art Day with Winter Storm Warning Seal

sister saturday caturday art seal 01 01152022

Hello gang, thanks for stopping by for Sister Saturday and my Caturday Art Day post, I do really appreciate it.  Today all eyes are on the sky here because we’re under a Winter Storm Warning here in the Upstate of South Carolina.  Trust me, Southerners don’t cope well with Winter Storms!  We’re supposed to get heavy snow and ice or none of the above MOL, so who knows?!?!

Our Mom said that as if grocery store shelves weren’t bare enough already, the panic for bread, milk and toilet paper had all stores packed yesterday.  Not much of any of those things to be had around here.  I don’t know what they’ll do if they can’t make their toilet paper and milk sandwiches MOL.

Okay, enough about all that white and fluffy stuff, it’s time for my Caturday Art…

sister saturday caturday art seal 02 01152022

Today I used 1/15 Lunapic, the Yam Art Effect, set at 41%., I then went to Picmonkey and added the Moonlight Effect set at 33%.  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

CaturdayArtBanner

39 thoughts on “Sister Saturday Caturday Art Day with Winter Storm Warning Seal

1. Teddy

We’re expecting some snow and ice here too but not until tomorrow……same situation with grocery stores here – no milk, eggs, lots of other things – it’s downright scary to have such bad food shortages! Hope the storm doesn’t cause any other problems for you all! Seal you look fabulous with the artsy photo making you even more beautiful than usual!!

2. Molly

We will cross fingers and paws that the storms aren’t too bad for you. They are coming our way Sunday night and into Monday starting with snow and then rain. yuk
    Your artwork looks like yarn, Seal, and it’s just beautiful!

3. Eastside Cats

Seal, awhile ago (make that decades ago…), The Hubby and I traveled to Key West, Florida in February.
    The temps dropped to the 50’s, and the local schools were cancelled, while us Midwesterners were happy to be in the ‘warmth’.
    We hope the storms won’t be as bad as predicted, and everyone stays safe and warm.

4. Erin the Cat

Mrs H staill has about 2 years worth of loo roll from the last rush. I suspect I’ll have to end up shredding it! MOL
    Great artwork, so much like a sketchbook, and nicely shaded.
    Purrs
    ERin

5. Derry and the biped

We love your art!

And we hope the storm misses you. We’re getting a big snowstorm on Monday, so it’s a good thing the biped continues to work from home.

Take care and stay safe!

6. meowmeowmans

Awesome art, Seal! We are expecting that same storm, but not until Sunday night into Monday. Luckily, we went to the store earlier this week, so we are all set. Stay safe, sweet pals.

7. MadSnapper

Your storm is going to effect Florida also, but no ice or storm, Sunday we are supposed to LOOK OUT for rapid moving, rain carrying, high winds thunder storms. we are hoping to get a few inches of rain out of them. the pool needs water, the plants are drooping. but not the wind. it is also bring cold to us. Beau said to tell you he walked in 49 degrees this morning and LOVED it, Mama not so much. it was a 2 sweater walk. hope it treats you well and doesn’t dump snow or ice on you. My brother lives in Augusta, that might be close to you. they are supposed to get ice

8. Cathy Keisha

You’re kinda fluffy and white yourself, Seal. Wonder what they’ll do with all that milk if the power goes out? We’re getting mostly rain and wind. We hate wind. Hope you luck out and the storm fizzled. Love your art effect. Yam must be a new effect.

9. Darla M Sands

I’ll pass on that sandwich. 😀 A grocery clerk once told me that a storm warning packed the place and when nothing happened, some of the same people showed up the very next day.

lol

Stay safe!

10. Marv & Mom

Seal! That is one spectacular shot of you and it turned into a TERRIFIC piece of art! You are drop dead gorgeous! And we are so happy that our warnings are over (for now). I gotta say, regular winter temperatures feel like spring and we live getting out on the deck. We purray that the winter storms by pass you guys and the people craziness dissipates.

11. Annabelle

When we watched the Weather Channel last night we thought of you as they were showing where the storm was “supposed” to hit. We hope you get “none of the above” and it’s just cold. We are having a weather alert day tonight going into Sunday morning which is all a port of this same winter storm. WE are praying for safety for everyone…and not Tonga. Wow.

12. Diane

Love the art and pretty cat, As for the weather it doesn’t sound like their sure. It was 3 degrees this morning and a 12 this afternoon and we may get snow or rain on Monday – not sure at it’s suppose to get to 40. We’ve been hibernating and getting a bit anxious about CHEWY out of everything we’ve bough except treats! Still have about 48 backup cans though. Stay safe.

13. The OP Pack

That sure sounds like a very interesting sandwich. Mom shopped yesterday and noticed lots of empty shelves too. We got a few inches of snow, and we love it. We hope the storm treats you well, and the ferals too.

Woos – Lightning, Misty, and Timber

14. Lucy and Xena

You get pretty effects from Lunapic, but you’re the one to make it truly special, Seal. We thought that we were getting the same weather here in Chattanooga area as you, but it’s not going to get cold enough. The snow might be kinda nice, but forget that ice!

15. messymimi

Mercy but people go crazy for the wrong stuff (although i don’t want to run out of toilet paper just like you don’t want to run out of cat litter).

Your art is lovely!