Tabby Tuesday with Snuggle Bed Simon

38 Comments on Tabby Tuesday with Snuggle Bed Simon
tabby tuesday simon 01112022

Hello everyone, I’m coming to you today from inside the Snuggle Bed and it’s pretty nice in here too.  I must admit that I’m rarely in this wicker Snuggle Bed and I’m sure there’s a good reason for that, but I sure don’t know what it is since it really is both comfy and cozy.  There’s plenty of room in here too, even for my tail.  I’ll try to give it a go a little more often.

It really has been quite cool down this way but the sunpuddles have been pretty nice.  The winter sun comes right into the living room in the mornings so we all kind of gather around and have some fun in the sun.  Well, I have fun, the others just seem to snooze away.

I hope you all have a fabulous Tabby Tuesday!  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

38 thoughts on “Tabby Tuesday with Snuggle Bed Simon

1. Madison

Our cat bro Bert loves to sleep in his little soft house that has a pillow in it in the winter too. Enjoy, and we all love the sun puddles too. Even us pups.

2. Eastside Cats

Cold is normal for us in the Midwest at this time of year, but we don’t have to like it, Simon!
    We have a heated bed for Da Boyz, but I took the heating element out of it years ago, and now cannot find it.
    Time for a full-scale search, starting at the top of the house!

3. Sandee

That bed looks very comfy. As long as it has enough room for you and that fabulous tail then it’s a great bed.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Scritches all around and my best to your peeps. ♥

4. The OP Pack

You sure do fit nicely in there, Simon. You really do need to try it out more often. Mom doesn’t think we would like it, but Timber does enjoy hiding under the end tables, so maybe that would make a good hidey spot for him too.

Woos – Lightning, Misty, and Timber

5. Cathy Keisha

Simon, did you know it’s also Tuxie Tuesday? Yeah. We celebrate too. I had a wicker bed once that I wouldn’t use. It cost a small fortune so Pop was mad that we had to donate it. I’m glad you discovered your’s is comfy and cozy.

6. Lucy and Xena

You look right at home in that comfy bed, Simon. We’re going to start laying in sun puddles again too, as soon as Mom puts the big tree thing away that’s blocking the window. We think she shoulda done that a couple of weeks ago, at least! XOX Xena, Lucy and Chia

7. Guido the Italian Kitty

Catzowey Signore Simon – dat bed looks heavenly and my man cat eyes sees it up here at the Heavenly Catpuccino Cloud CAFE – wonder if can work my meowvalous miracles to get the ships unloaded soon so more feline friends can enjoy this Catzowey bed

8. The Oceanside Animals

Charlee: “Looks pretty defensible, too, if some big jerk brother—let’s call him Chaplin, hypothetically—decided to come around and try to harass you out of it.”
    Chaplin: “Hey what are you guys talking about?”
    Charlee: “Oh nothing.”

9. Marv

Simon! You have a terrific cuddly bed! And it matches your furs! Koz and Jo jo sleep too much too! I’d ratehr play and chase! And chasing them is the bestest! Have a terrific day