Saturday Special: I Spy with Simon

34 Comments on Saturday Special: I Spy with Simon
saturday special simon 05142022

Hello everyone, the Dad says I’m a Double-Naught Spy, whatever that is, but I do like to play the I-Spy game.  The fun part is that you can do it from almost anywhere, just as long as nobody can see you doing it.  Besides, it’s fun to hide, plus it makes pouncing out at someone even more fun.

This actually is one of those hiding-in-plain-sight kind of places for me. It’s really entertaining for me too.  The Dad was walking through the house looking for me and calling my name.  He couldn’t find me in any of my usual spots.  He must have walked right past me 4 or 5 times before he finally looked down and saw me here.  I couldn’t help but giggle to myself.

What about you, do you have any hiding places like that?  Okay, I’m done for now, y’all take care.  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

34 thoughts on “Saturday Special: I Spy with Simon

1. MadSnapper

all the spy movies, including double naught 7 say the best way to hide is In Plain Sight… you did a super job and I can’t believe he missed those glowing gorgeous eyes. you have a cat house with a front porch and it is magic because you can disappear in it. Beau lays down in the leaves or pinestraw and I say where is Beau, he raises his head and there he is.

2. Precious

What a great hiding spot. Precious does under the bed, in the clothes closet under the hanging clothes and
    high on top of all of it. I some times panic if I have had the garage door open for a minuet without keeping an eye on
    her.

3. Millie & Walter

That is a great hiding place. Walter is always right next to the action, but Millie sometimes hides in plain sight too. She likes to tuck herself in under the dining room table and since it is a dark oak stain, and she is black sometimes it’s hard to see that she is there. BOL!

4. messymimi

Our cats have favorite “hidey-holes” and when one of them hides, my Sweetie gets so upset! He runs around looking and tells me, “We’ve lost a cat, it’s gone!”

What i tell him is to quit looking, cats that don’t want to be found fold themselves up like a pocket handkerchief, pull on their cloak of invisibility and disappear, and they always come back out when they are ready.

Guess what! Every cat has always come back out when it was ready, and we haven’t lost one yet (it’s been over 35 years).

5. Foley Monster, Pocket and River Song

Playing hide and go seek is fun but don’t give your parents a panic attack

6. Lucy and Xena

Simon, Mom’s still all googly over your gorgeous eyes. Us dogs are different…when someone calls us most of us have to run to them. It makes a secret game of hide and seek almost impossible. But it does sound like fun! XOX Xena, Lucy and Riley (Chia doesn’t always come.)

7. The Oceanside Animals

Charlee: “Oh, yeah, my best hiding spot that’s not one of the pods way up on the wall is under the armoire in the bedroom. Once I’m in there you can’t see me even if you look, unless you go get the flashlight.”
    Chaplin: “Don’t you think giving that away is going to make Dada go get the flashlight whenever he’s looking for you?”
    Charlee: “No, because Dada is lazy.”

8. Cat and DOG Chat With Caren

“I spy with my big green eyes!!” Roary likes to hide in the hole in the cat tree we have in what used to be my office…(Roary has decimated the entire room). NOT kidding! Pictures knocked off the wall, storage bins knocked over….the room now looks as if a bomb went off lol

9. Wendy

Simon, you are the definition of a cat. Being hidden means you can do the seeing, but no one can see you. So stealthy!
    I know when YOU are good and ready you’ll make your appearance be known.