Saturday Special: My First Week with Kiki

52 Comments on Saturday Special: My First Week with Kiki

Hey, before Kiki starts, sorry if we missed visiting you yesterday. We were without internet for most of the day, power too. We have a generator for the power but when the internet goes we go dark on the web.

saturday special kiki 01 08062022

Hello there, I’m new here so I’m not sure what I’m supposed to do. Brian told me that I should just tell you what I’ve been up to since I moved in here, so here goes. I found this nice place to lay down, but the others kind of look at me when I’m up here. This must be a pretty popular spot. I do like the soft towel, it’s nice.

saturday special kiki 02 08062022

I really do like to sit on the back of the couch and look out the window. It’s much more fun than being on the outside looking in. I sit here and lay here too. I really like to sit on the back of the couch when the Dad human is sitting on the couch. I love being close to my new Mom and Dad.

saturday special kiki 03 08062022

I do like this great big chair that I can share with my Mom. I love looking around at everything that’s all new to me. There’s so many fun things here. You can see that I have a pretty long tail and I am a pretty tall girl too.

saturday special kiki 04 08062022

I found this box with holes in it but Simon didn’t seem too thrilled that I found it. This must belong to him or at least it did. I wonder if he would mind sharing, it looks like fun.

saturday special kiki 05 08062022

There’s something in there that keeps popping up at me and I think with enough practice I can get whatever it is. This is fun, even if that Simon dude is watching me. I’ll get it, I really will.

saturday special kiki 06 80062022

Yes, I’m most comfy in my new home, but you probably figured that out by now. I play hard, I run hard, I purr hard and I rest hard. Actually, resting is pretty easy, this couch is one of the most comfy places ever. I hope I did okay today, this is all new but it was fun. I’ll see you soon, okay?

Oh, Brian said I must tell you remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

52 thoughts on “Saturday Special: My First Week with Kiki

1. Little Binky and Granny

O, how sweet ♥ Nice to meet you sweet girl and what a great purr, I came immediately when I heard it😺 Good Luck in your forever home☘ Pawkisses from Heaven to you all🐾😽✨

2. Teddy

Kiki you absolutely look super happy in your new home – lots of great nap spots – windows to look out of and TOYS! I see you’re a “back napper” – so am I !!! You did super GOOD on your first post.

3. Derry and the biped

Kiki, you did a terrific first post! We’re so happy that you’ve settled in so quickly and so well. ❤️

4. Precious

Well now Kiki you are the baby in the family. The older kitties might be keeping an eye on you just to find out what kind of Mischief you can get into at your age. But I bet they share just fine as time goes on. It’s great that you like your mom and dad enough to be not scared in the house. You have a great weekend and get used to all that big family indoors.

5. Mark's Mews

Hi Kiki! Lori here… Glad to meet you. Being new in a new place is excitin. I’ve been here 9 months an still find new stuff every day. There are surprize toys sometimes. My brofurs are good to me an I specially like Laz. We nao together alla time and chase each other around the house like crazy.

We even like the same foods a lot, though he is fussy about some an I eat anything. In fact, I eat as much as Big Brofur Marley and he is more than twice my weight (I am catching up though). Dad says I am gonna be a happy fat cat!

You have found a really great Forever Home (just like I did). Con CAT ulations…

6. Eastside Cats Blog

Look at that sweet belly of yours, Kiki!
    You are adorable, and we all are happy that you decided to adopt Brian’s Home for your very own.
    Something tells me that you will soon have Simon eating out of your paw.

7. Cecilia Upchurch

Kiki I love your photo on ‘my’ green bench but most of all I love how very appreciative you are your your new home and how very very well you have adjusted. Have I told you lately how pretty you are?

It is better ‘to go dark on the web’ than to be ‘on the dark web’. MOL MOL MOL I crack myself up.
    Seriously, I am thankful you had A/C. thought

8. MadSnapper

I am giving you a standing ovation, but you have to imagine it since you can’t see me. You also get kudos for Cuteness and I sure would like to snuggle you up under my chin, with your permission of course. You will find more each day you have landed in The Right Place..

9. Millie & Walter

It’s so nice to hear you are doing so well in your new home, Kiki. We’re sure Simon doesn’t mind if you play with that toy as long as you let him use it once in a while, too.

10. A ShutterBug Explores

Oh Kiki ~ you look so happy and sweet ~ awesome photos of you ~ you are so beautiful and glad everyone is happy ~ Xo

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,

11. Wendy

Thanks for the tour of your new home, Kiki. It looks like you touched on all the soft spots, especially your new Mom and Dad’s hearts!

12. Pam

Oh Kiki I am so glad that you live indoors now, that you have a new mom and dad. Just in reading Brian’s, Simon’s and Seals post I know that you are in a amazing hands with them being your mom and dad. Enjoy the good life you have been diving, you deserve it.

13. Catscue Cat Mom

Hi Kiki! It’s so nice to get to know you better, you sure are settling in just fine. I think you are a very pretty girl and wish you all the best in your new furever home – it looks like a purrfect fit!

14. Lucy and Xena

You certainly fit right in, Kiki, and I think your new Mom and Dad and siblings are all glad to have you there, even if Simon is giving you the eye for playing with his box thing. We will be watching for more reports from you, too! XOX Xena, Lucy, Chia and Riley

15. Crystal And Daisy Mae

Welcome Kiki, great job on your first post today. Daisy Mae & I think you are a smart, intelligent little kitten and beautiful too. We are so glad you found your furrever purrfect home. Enjoy those comfy spots.

16. Anne Robinson

Hi Kiki! It is so nice to meet you. You are very lovely. It looks like you are going to fit right in. Welcome home! I am sorry you lost power and the internet. I did not have such difficult troubles but I was all mixed up between Nick feeling poorly and our son-in-law Roger being hospitalized again! Our daughter is stressed beyond stress and it has been a hard week. So I please guilty to being crazy and mixed up and running in circles!

You all stay safe, enjoy your new addition Kiki and everyone have a blessed SONday.

HUGS & LOVE & MANY MEOWS across the miles

17. Anne Robinson

Kiki you are very pretty and you seem to be right at home with your new surroundings. Enjoy the cool cats over here as they are going to love having you there. Always my pleasure to be here even when things are mixed up, messed up and totally crazy! Take care and sending lots of love from Colorado.

18. messymimi

It’s wonderful to meet you, Kiki! You did a great job.

Remember, it’s going to take some of the kitties who live there a bit longer to adjust to you being there, but they will and you’ll find you have not just a new Mom and Dad, but new brothers and a sister, as well.

19. Cat and DOG Chat With Caren

I’m DYING from how irresistibly ADORABLE you are Kiki!! (Love your name too!!) You could NOT have picked a better home! You are one BRILLIANT kitty!!!! May you have a beautiful and LONG life with your new furmily!!!! They are the BEST!! xoxo