Mancat Monday: We Did Have Some Sunshine

44 Comments on Mancat Monday: We Did Have Some Sunshine
mancat monday brian 01232023

Hello everyone, first I want to say thank you all for the kind comments on my successful blood work results. Needless to say, we were all pretty happy about that here and to celebrate the Mom ordered me a new cat bed. When it shows up I’ll show it to you. I am our resident bed aficionado, so we’ll see how it goes.

Anyways, it sure has been cool, cloudy and gloomy looking here but, believe it or not, we’ve have some periods of pretty good sunpuddles. This time of year the sun, when it happens, really comes in through the front windows. When that happens the Dad has to pull the blinds mostly closed because it’s way to bright, you can’t even see what is on the TV thingy. If was funny, the Dad would get up and pull the blinds, he’d sit back down and the clouds would come back, he’d have to get back up and open the blinds again. That kept happening so the Dad sure was getting his up and down exercise.

I do like to enjoy the sunpuddles when they are out and about. Okay, y’all have a fun Monday and a fabulous week, I’ll see you soon. Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Notify of
guest

easyweimaraner
11 days ago

we have none … can you send one or two please?

Angel Binky, Peachy, Stippie and Granny

Brian, we came immediately when we saw the sunshine…is there any left for us🙏Double Pawkisses for a Sunshiny Day🐾😽💞

Lillian
11 days ago

The weekend was ful of sunshine here, bit soo frozen!

angiesrecipes
11 days ago

Same here…2 mins very SUNNY, then suddenly cloudy and I had to pull the blinds up and down…

Madison
11 days ago

We have had clouds and fog for days now and it is dreary. Hopefully the sun will be back this week. Enjoy the sun puddles.

Teddy
11 days ago

Oh boy! A new bed! That’s something to look forward to for a bed-boy like you Brian!

Zoolatry (June)
11 days ago

Mmm, sort of like what a well known Annie once said, “the sun will come out tomorrow” …
or maybe in the next hour, and then it’ll be cloudy again, then sunny again, then …
(Oh, and though mine Mommy is an “annie” I’m not talking ’bout her.)

We had sun yesterday and again today. Because it is low in the sky I also have to pull the curtains because it is too dazzling and I can’t see the computer screen. After waiting for the sun it is a pity to have to shut it out.

Precious
11 days ago

Brian, we can picture your dad doing the bounce up and down for the sunshine and the clouds. It is good exercise, the sad part is is the clouds keep taking over the sun.

11 days ago

We had ONE day with sunpuddles! ONE. Here, we woke up a while ago and…cloudy, gloomy, cold and it will begin raining again soon.

Mickey's Musings

You look quite comfy in that window Brian. You have a great view too 🙂
It is pretty rainy here and with the snow we have it will be pretty messy.
Mum is happy she is retired and gets to stay warm and dry at home with me 🙂
Purrs, Julie

11 days ago

Brian the sun jus came out this very minute first time since Friday.
Oh and OMCs guess what we had a brief but loud rumble of thunder and a clap of lightning last night. It was 40 degrees. way to cool for that so now we have a 10 day count down til Feb 1 to see it the old ‘wives’ are right about snow 10 days after thunder in the winter
Hugs cecilia

11 days ago

we are constantly adjusting blinds in the kitchen, it is so bright at noon we can’t see our food on our plates. at least if you don’t care for the new bed, Brian there are others who will take if off you paws for sure

stevebethere
11 days ago

We had cold and sunshine in London your looking good and glad the bloods were ok

I will LQQK forward to seeing your brand new cat bed 👍

Have a lazytatic Monday 👍

Cathy Kennedy
11 days ago

We had some beautiful sunpuddles Saturday but the gray skies returned on Sunday and it’s still gloomy on this Monday morning. I love seeing the sun on winter days! Have an pawwwsom week!

11 days ago

In our living room too, the contrast between sun and no sun is huge, but in our case, we have to put on the lights!

Looking forward to seeing your new bed, Brian.

The Chans

11 days ago

What is this bright thing you talk about called the sun? We’ve had too many days of just grey and gloomy skies. If it shows up later this week when the weather peeps say it should, it will have been over 2 weeks since we’ve seen the sun around here. We sure miss having sun puddles to nap in.

Eastside Cats Blog
11 days ago

A terrific prize for getting good result news, Brian.
We had snow yesterday, and more is expected on a day or so.
Snow, but no sun…bummer.

Sue Brandes
Sue Brandes
11 days ago

Sun puddles are the best. Not much sun here except they’re saying today we’re getting some.

Kitties Blue
11 days ago

We have had so little sun this winter. When we get it, the best place to be is on our mom and dad’s bed, and we all clamor for a spot. Can’t wait to see your new bed, Brian! XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, angel Mauricio, Misty May, angel Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer, Kizmet, Audrey & Raleigh

Maggie
11 days ago

It’s cloudy with a little rain here in Connecticut. We are glad it isn’t snow.
xxoo

The Oceanside Animals
11 days ago

Charlee: “Hooray for good blood results! That’s what we like to hear!”
Chaplin: “It sounds like your Dad should rig up some kind of solar detection device that opens and closes the blinds based on sunlight. Oh and that also automatically dispenses treats every minute or so.”
Lulu: “I don’t see how those two things are related but I am totally in favor of this invention.”

Leah
11 days ago

You look good and comfy, Brian! Sunshine is finally predicted here today, yay! So far just a hint, though.

Cloudia
11 days ago

Sun puddles are the best, aren’t they!?

Molly
11 days ago

Mom and our blinds have played peek-a-boo with the sun too but it’s been a couple of day, Brian.

Kim and her angels
Kim and her angels
11 days ago

You had sunpuddles, Brian? Lucky! I think it’s been months since we’ve had a truly sunny day!

Patricia
11 days ago

Yesterday, it rained all day so no sun puddles but today they are back. Happy napping!

We could use a few sun puddles ~ glad you are enjoying yours ~ sweet photo ` Xo

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,

Adventures of the LLB Gang

We are learningto appreciate sun puddles whenever they’re around, cause they don’t stay long BOL!

We can’t wait to see your new bed!
xoxo,
Sunny

Faye Lapp
Faye Lapp
11 days ago

This makes my day every day. Please allow me to offer the thing I do for absolute FREE too. It is show people how to use flyers to Involve Others in searching for missing cats. With an 85 %success rate, my protocol (which doesn’t cost a penny except maybe marker and paper and gas if you drive to post and talk to neighbors/realtors) is so good it was the first entry on several search engines for a few years. Just email me. I will give you my phone # bc I’m not sure it’s ok here

Sandee
11 days ago

Getting a new bed for great vet news is a great thing. I can’t wait to see it.

We’re having some sunshine here, but it’s ever so cold.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. Scritches all around and my best to your peeps. ♥

Mary Kirkland
11 days ago

I’m glad you found some sun. It’s been bitter cold and windy here today.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs

Oh, we would love to see some sunshine here…it seems our forecast is gloom and snow or rain through April!

Regine karpel
Regine karpel

Rainy and cold here.

The OP Pack
11 days ago

The sun has been playing hide and seek here too, Brian. But it is brighly shining today. It is cold outside but we got some good walks in because Mom says if it is sunny with no wind, she doesn’t mind being out there at all. Have a good week.

Woos – Lightning, Misty, and Timber

Maggie from Stillness at Cherith

A new cat bed is a wonderful way to celebrate your successful blood test results!
Enjoy your sun puddles!

citu
11 days ago

Linda foto y disfruten del sol Te mando un beso.

messymimi
11 days ago

Maybe your family needs to those automatic blinds with a remote control. Although, of course, that short circuits the idea of opening and closing them as a form of exercise.

Hope you all have a great week!

11 days ago

It’s been a crazy winter…but no sun in these parts!

11 days ago

Brian, it seems like forever since I’ve seen the sun. ~Ernie

Marvelous Marv
11 days ago

Furrst–Concatulations on your tests Brian! And we too sun today! Kozmo and I have been hunting! We wefound that the voles, moles and mice are running around UNDER the snow! We listen and then we leap and dig! I even brought Mom a gift today! Keep being AWESOME Brian! Purrs Marvelous Marv

ruby rose and the blg little angels 3
ruby rose and the blg little angels 3
10 days ago

Funny, that happens to us in the summer. It must be pointed at our house then.

Veronica Lee
10 days ago

It has been raining almost daily over here in my corner of the world.

Enjoy the sun puddles 🐾

Cat and Dog Chat With Caren

we have a real sunny day today but poor Levi, I’m in a cranky mood so I only took him out to pee and came right back in. Just not in the mood to walk today. I should take advantage of the sun, but oh well.