Sister Saturday: I’m Still Watching with Kiki

sister saturday kiki 01142023

Hello everyone! I just wanted you to know that i don’t give up all that easily. Nope, I don’t give up so I’m still watching for Santa. Brian told me that it’s over for now and that I missed seeing him. Well, just in case I’m going to keep watching, you just never know, he may show up again and if he does, I’ll be here.

In the meantime, I’ve seen several birdies out there and some bugs flying around too. So, I guess you could say I’m not waisting my time, besides, it is fun. I saw some human come up to the front porch and leave a box and I got pretty excited…the peanut butter box is here! I really do hope that Santa comes back though, he left a new cat tree but he didn’t put in together, so we’re still waiting.

Have a fun Saturday everyone. Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

I think you will have a long wait to see Santa again. Maybe he will send his little helpers to put your cat tree together!

Teddy
1 year ago

Kiki it’s entirely possible that Santa “knows” you missed out on seeing him Christmas Eve and will stop by to introduce himself! Keep watch!

Precious
1 year ago

Kiki, you’ll have to start thinking ahead for watching out for the Easter Bunny next.

1 year ago

Keep watching, you never know when Santa might be checking up on you.

Molly
1 year ago

Santa is back at the North Pole preparing for next Christmas but keep watching, Kiki. You never know who or what exciting thing or person you’ll see next.

Eastside Cats Blog
1 year ago

Oh Kiki, look at your beautiful green eyes!
Wonder if you and Brian can convince your pawrents to put that new cat tree together for Santa?

1 year ago

I hope Santa does send his helpers to get the cat tree out together!

You’re right in hoping that Santa (or his elves) will come back to help put up the new cat tree, Kiki! And glad you’re spotting some interesting sights as you wait!

The Chans

1 year ago

Kiki what a beautiful profile you have and I can tell you are devoted to your task of watching
hugs Cecilia

1 year ago

You keep watching Pretty Girl, no telling what you will see to tell us about next time it is your turn. hope Santas Helper will get that box put together for you…

Leah
1 year ago

Kiki, you are so vigilant! And, you are a beautiful sight while on watch!

1 year ago

It’s always a good idea to keep your eyes open, Kiki, especially when that Chewy box arrives.

Crystal And Daisy Mae

Daisy Mae and I think you’ll have a long wait to see Santa but it’ll give you time to make your list out and send it to him so he has lots of time to get what you want.

Pam
Pam
1 year ago

Sweetie, you will be waiting a while for Santa to show, but those birdies will keep you entertained till he comes back…

Mickey's Musings
1 year ago

Kiki, I think watching is fun. You never know what you are going to see.
I do think ,however, that you will no see Santa. Mat watch for the Spring fairy 😉
Purrs, Julie

1 year ago

Santa might not come there for a while, Kiki, so we are glad you’re seeing the birds and the dude with the peanut butter box in the meantime. 🙂

Gidget Blue Sky
1 year ago

my peenut budder box is on its way

Jan K
1 year ago

We are sure Santa will be back to put that tree together for you! Keep watching, Kiki!

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs

You need some good elves to help your Dad put that tree together. Then you will have a great place to sit and watch all kinds of things.

1 year ago

Seal, you can always look for the Easter Bunny or Great Pumpkin. I heard they exist. Up here you’d be seeing plenty of those lantern flies although it’s too cold for them up here now. Can’t wait to see your new tree. Hope Santa comes back.

Sweet photo of Kiki ~ so adorable ~ Xo

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,

Mary Kirkland
1 year ago

I don’t think Santa will be back for a while. lol

Kinga
1 year ago

Cool that you don’t give up 🙂

hairballsandhissyfits

I have no doubt that Santa will return next year! I am sure he will appreciate your dedication

1 year ago

Maybe he’ll put in a surprise appearance during Christmas in July!

Ellen J Pilch

Trust Brian and take a break for about 11 months. 🙂 XO

ruby rose and the blg little angels 3

In the other 11 months of the year, Santa is just a fat, hairy burglar.

citu
1 year ago

Uy que tierna espero que pronto Samnta le de un regalo. Te mando un beso.

1 year ago

Santa better come back and put that tree together for you, Kiki!

peppylady.blogspot.com

Sorry to say the Easter Bunny will be here before Santa.
Coffee is on and stay safe

messymimi
1 year ago

Santa goes underground and wears a disguise, so even if he comes around you may not know it’s him once Christmas season is over. Keep watching those birds and bugs and delivery guys, they are entertaining all year long.

Indulgedfurries
1 year ago

I hope Santa’s elves come soon and assemble that cat tree for you.

Angel Binky, Peachy, Stippie and Granny

You can’t be early enough to see Santa again, Kiki…MOL…Double Pawkisses for having a good time🐾😽💞

The J-Cats
1 year ago

Kiki, sweetheart, Santa will be back again next year, but in the meantime, enjoy all the birdies and insects and whatever else pops into view!

The Swiss Cats
1 year ago

We think that you can trust Brian’s experience and wisdom, Kiki. We hope you’ll be luckier watching for Santa next year ! Purrs

Lucy and Xena
1 year ago

What? Santa’s elves are supposed to put all this stuff together before he leaves it! Maybe they went on strike. Not cool. What IS cool is your picture, Kiki. You could probably be a model or a movie star. XOX Lucy Xena, Chia, and RIley

Patricia
1 year ago

Don’t spend your time watching for Santa it’s going to be awhile before he shows up again. The bugs and birds will keep you busy. Start scratching the box that cat tree is in… it will drive the humans crazy and they will get it assembled!

Barb
1 year ago

New cat trees are always exciting!

Three Chatty Cats
1 year ago

You can never be too safe. Good job, Kiki!

The OP Pack
1 year ago

Kiki, we think you may have to ask your nice Dad to help with that cat tree. Santa always leaves the goods but lets the parents work on the assembling:).

Woos – Lightning, Misty, and Timber

The Oceanside Animals

Charlee: “Santa left you an unassembled cat tree?! He must be one of those ‘paper gangsta’ types I’ve heard Lady Gaga sing about.”
Chaplin: “What?”
Charlee: “He’s got the flava but don’t got no follow-through.”

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren

oh my goodness you are going to be waiting a looong time! But at least you saw “the peanut butter box!” We sure love when our “peanut butter box” arrives!!

okbet agent
1 year ago

Very impressive, To start my feedback i would like to congratulate your team for giving us this source of knowledge and we are freely to connect with you too. Please have a sweet day by reading this Okbet login