Tabby Tuesday with Simon the Brave and Busy

39 Comments on Tabby Tuesday with Simon the Brave and Busy
tabby tuesday simon 01242023

Howdy gang, y’all know I’m known as Simon the Brave here…NOT! I do hide from anything unusual or any loud noises that might mean danger. Well, here lately some of that has changed and believe it or not I have gotten a bit braver, really, I have gotten some braver. On Saturday night I was napping in the living room and the fireworks started. Yes, we had fireworks going off close by. Why? It was Lunar New Year’s Eve so the fireworks were flying. Anyways, I started to run and hide but the Mom and Dad both told me it was okay so I stayed in the living room. I also came out of hiding quickly when the mowing humans left the other day and I didn’t hide when the garbage truck came. See, that’s pretty brave for me.

I’ve also been busy too. With what you ask? Hey, I’ve been participating in play time. Every evening the Dad has play time with Maxwell, Macy and Kiki. I’ve been playing too, so that is four of us purrticipating in the play time activities. It’s pretty fun and I’m glad that the Dad makes sure I get my share of the toy time too. Brian and Seal just don’t play much but they do like to watch all the activities.

Okay, that’s it or now. Have a fun Tabby Tuesday everyone. Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Notify of
guest

10 days ago

We are so pleased to hear that you are getting braver, Simon! We are sure this will lead to even more fun in your life! And good for you for joining in in playtime with the little ones!

The Chans

I am glad you are getting braver, Simon. Maybe you are trying to set a good example for the youngsters.

Teddy
10 days ago

Well now – Simon the Brave is quite a nice nickname! You’ve earned it!

Lillian
10 days ago

Wow Simon, so good feeling for you.

Kim and her angels
Kim and her angels
10 days ago

Wow, Simon, you WERE very brave! Plus the evening playtime would be such fun; it’s great you were participating. Way to go! 🙂

easyweimaraner
10 days ago

we dislike the garbage truck too … a lot! and once we will eat it… with all men&mice ;O)

Precious
10 days ago

Simon I bet you’re more Brave so that you can show Maxwell and Macy how to be brave too. The reason I like winter is because we don’t have that noisy lawn mower stuff going on. It’s kind of hard for them to run it over the snow we have today. So I don’t have to hide as much. Precious

Madison
10 days ago

I bet you have a lot of fun hanging out with the youngsters! You are still pretty young yourself and I bet you will get more brave every day.

Mickey's Musings
10 days ago

Sounds like you are getting more used to noises around your home inside and outside 🙂
That’s pawsome Simon! Indoors really is a pretty safe place.
Purrs, Julie

Zoolatry
10 days ago

OK, we’ll take your word for it about the bravery stuff … but those wide (and gorgeous eyes) seem to say you’re still being a little bit cautious. And that’s OK … gotta take this new way slow … baby steps, not giant leaps … but go for it!

Eastside Cats Blog
10 days ago

We think folks should start using flying drones with music and light shows, instead of fireworks, Simon!
Less war-like, and no animals or humans will be traumatized.
Glad to read that you are gaining composure.

10 days ago

Simon, I am not surprised at your wonderful progress. It just takes time, doesn’t it? When the trucks come, we can listen knowing they have never hurt us.

Leah
10 days ago

Simon, you have been wonderfully bold and brave! Though I did notice those enlarged pupils scanning the area and keeping a good watch up. BTW marvelous portrait of you too! Sounds like overall you are having lots of fun!

Pam
Pam
10 days ago

Your Dad is a good one. You and your siblings are so lucky! Play time is good. Lily does most of that around here but from time to time Misty likes to play. I am proud of you by being braver. That is a good thing. Keep it up.

Sandee
10 days ago

Being braver is a good thing. Congratulations. You’re sure handsome.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Scritches all around and my best to your peeps. ♥

10 days ago

free entertainment for mom and dad and for you and your siblings. I am so proud of you Simon that you are braver than you were. Playtime is family time

10 days ago

Simon I say YAY for your bravery and for being a great teacher and play mate to the Double M’s and Kiki

10 days ago

Maybe having the kittens in the house has made you feel braver. You don’t want the little ones thinking you are scared and then they might get scared.

Cat and Dog Chat With Caren

Great job Simon! So proud of you!!! i have to say, your neighborhood doesn’t miss a chance to set off those boomers! I guess our neighborhood didn’t care about the Lunar New Year. We didn’t have any boomers at all!

Molly
10 days ago

You are brave, Simon. Fireworks are scary!

da tabbies o trout towne
da tabbies o trout towne
10 days ago

dood…round heer we like ta run frum and hide frum …well…a bunch a stuffz…hope everee onez doin grate and yur weekz awewsum 🐟‼️❤️

The Z Kids' Mama
10 days ago

Attaboy, Simon!! Mom and Dad will always protect you as best they can.

10 days ago

Simon, can you teach Noelle how to be braver?????

Marvelous Marv
10 days ago

Simon! What terrific news! Playtimes are the bestest! I am so glad that you are having fun! Keep on being awesome! Purrs Marv

The LLB Gang
10 days ago

Those humans sure doo like to make noise, don’t they Simon! We are glad you are getting used too some noises!
xoxo,
Sunny

Catscue
10 days ago

Look at you getting all brave Mr. Simon! Good for you!! Have fun with your play time, nothing better than playtime (well, other than treat time of course).

Wow! Simon ~ awesome how your behavior has changed ~ Bravo to you and Xo

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,

Anne Marie Robinson
10 days ago

Aw…Simon you’re a sweetheart. You are all so photogenic. Our SIL Zach’s cat Daphne is fearful of everyone and everything. She had a rough start when she was born and dumped. So grateful for our SIL and his twin sister Alexa who found the box of kittens. Thor, one of our long haired chi’s wants to be her friend so badly. He is very shy. One day perhaps she will warm up. I fed her when they are gone on trips and she does let me pet her. A great victory! I Am grateful I could be here today.

Anne M Robinson
10 days ago

Always my pleasure to be here, Love your photos every one of you. It has been a while. Life….hectic. I hope you are all well and enjoying yourselves.

messymimi
10 days ago

I hope you are getting the idea that while you are in the house, you are safe from most of those noises. They are outside and they stay outside.

Enjoy that playtime, it’s healthy and fun!

Ellen J Pilch
10 days ago

Glad you are so brave and enjoying play time. XO

10 days ago

That sounds like wonderful family time for everyone!

citu
10 days ago

Bella foto, te mando un beso.

Tommy and Teaghan
10 days ago

Simon you look relaxed and brave but yur eyes are still alert and at attention! You are one brave kitty though for braving those fireworks.

The Oceanside Animals
10 days ago

Charlee: “Brave, busy, and BIG-EYED!”

10 days ago

Playtime sure sounds like fun, Simon! And we are really glad to hear you’re feeling more secure and braver. That’s wonderful!

ruby rose and the blg little angels 3
ruby rose and the blg little angels 3
9 days ago

I am not very brave either, but we are braver than Sir Robin.

9 days ago

Playtime sounds like fun. Any chance your mom could get a video to share? Stay brave, little Buckaroo!

Darla M Sands
7 days ago

Good on you! You’re so adorable.