Mancat Monday: That’s the Question with Brian

mancat monday brian 06262023

Hello everyone, I hope y’all had a mighty fine weekend, ours was pretty good.  We actually had some sunshine yesterday morning, we hadn’t seen that big orange ball of warm in a long time.  Today though I wanted to answer a few questions we had from last week.

wordless wednesday 01 simon 06212023

Many of you tried to figure out what this new toy was and what did it do.  Well, there’s a mouse down in there and when it is on and running the mouse will pop up in those holes.  Someone asked if it was a wack-a-mole type of thing and yes, it sort of is.  It has three settings too.  You can put it on fast, you can put it on slow or you can put it on random and you just don’t know where that mouse is going to pop up.  If you look closely you can almost see the gray mouse at about the 9:00 position.

feline friday kiki 06232023

Then, lots of you liked the photo of Kiki and her fish, but a few of you wanted to know where she was headed with that fish.  Well, she’s so funny with her fish.  She actually has two of them, an orange one and a blue one.  She will carry them one at a time down to the doorway to the big bedroom.  Then she’s shout and them for about 5 to 10 minutes.  She shouts at them pretty loudly too.  It’s pretty funny but sometimes it happens in the middle of the night and the Mom and Dad don’t think it’s funny then.

Okay, that’s it for me today, always remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

I love that photo of Kiki with her fish! The whack a mouse looks like fun.

Teddy
1 year ago

Maybe Kiki wants someone to to fry up that fish for her????? LOL

That looks like a very intriguing toy! And the fishie looks nice too. Our problem is that Ollie takes over our bigger toys, and sometimes even smaller ones!

The Chans

Precious
1 year ago

Brian, we would laugh about Kiki, except us humans know that a night of sleep is worth way more than a good laugh.

Reply to  Precious

Have to admit though, Lynn that I never fail to smile and thank her for letting me know Donkey, Floppy Mousie, Fat Mousie are ready for bed. She always stops within a few minutes though. Kiki is more insistent shouting at the fish.

Madison
1 year ago

You all have some pretty fun and interesting toys!

Cathy Kennedy

Brian,

You kitties are blessed to have such fun toys to entertain you. The story of Kiki with her fishies was funny. I wonder why she meows at them? You ever figure that out, pleeease share it with us! I betcha the mom and dad aren’t happy when she does that in the middle of the night. It seems out kitty would make moaning sounds at odd hours which we didn’t care for at all but that’s been a lot of years ago and I can’t tell you why she did it now. :) Have an awwwesome, boogietastic Monday furriend!

1 year ago

Hey! Kiki and Katie are alike! I shout at Mom though, instead of Donkey, to tell her he is present.

Kim and her angels
1 year ago

I can just see the mouse; it looks like a fun toy!

Kiki is cracking me up again, though–that she shouts at her fish. LOL. Of course, it’s not me who hears her in the middle of the night! :-D

easyweimaraner
easyweimaraner
1 year ago

oh we would love that fishy toy too… but maybe da neilson would eat it LOL

Eastside Cats Blog
1 year ago

Kiki wants everyone to know that she caught the fish and has brought it home for snacks.

Ernie from The Island Cats

I think it’s funny what Kiki does even if your mom and dad don’t, Brian.

1 year ago

I just came from a blog where the cat was carring a mouse in its mouth just like Kiki with the fish. the blog said the mouse cat shouts at the other cat when it sees it. Cats Are Fun! but not shouting in the night

Charles Huss
1 year ago

I can see where that wouldn’t be funny at 2 a.m.

Leah
1 year ago

That mouse pop up toy sounds like fun! And Kiki, you tell that fish what’s what! You are so handsome, Brian!

The Oceanside Animals

Oona: “Oona also likes to carry toys around! She used to carry around a toy jack that was even bigger than her! But then somebody destuffed it and Dada had to throw it away.”
Charlee: “Who destuffed it? Was it Bean?”
Oona: “A NINJA DOES NOT NAME NAMES!!! But yes, it was Bean.”

Darla M Sands
1 year ago

I love these photos. :D You’re all so adorable.

Molly
1 year ago

I love your mousie toy and I want to know if you can strap treats to his back for even more fun?! Love the picture of Kiki and her fishie!

stevebethere
1 year ago

Well thank you for explaining heheh! and that is one big fish :-)

Have a mouseytastic week 👍

1 year ago

You explained very well, Brian.Kiki is still adorbs with her fish.

Athena and Marie
1 year ago

Those toys look like great fun!

Sandee
1 year ago

I love that fish. Kiki does too. So precious.

Have a fabulous day and week. Scritches to all the kitties and my best to your peeps. ♥

The LLB Gang
1 year ago

Oh Kiki…you are too cute!! We love that you talk(albeit loudly) at your fishies!
We think we might like a whack-a-mole mousie game too!
xoxo,
Rosy and Sunny

angiesrecipes

LOL silly Kiki…

1 year ago

What fun toys you all have. Kiki is so cute with that big fishy.

Lucy and Xena
1 year ago

Wonder what Kiki’s hollering at those fishies about?? And yes! We see the mouse. Get it, quick!!!

1 year ago

Too funny about the fish!!!

Ellen J Pilch
Ellen J Pilch
1 year ago

Kiki is funny. My Emmy used to do something like that, but she only meowed for a few seconds. XO

Sandee
1 year ago

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. ♥

Tommy and Teaghan
1 year ago

I like to carry our feather birdies (fake) around at night and drop them in all the rooms. I usually announce to the whole house while I am doing that. It looks like you like to do the same kind of thing. We have to talk to whatever thing we are bringing to the humans to make sure they don’t go anywhere :-) ~Tommy

Mice and fish keeping the sweet kitties busy ~ not in the middle of the night, though ~ lol
Great photos ~ Xo

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,

messymimi
1 year ago

So, it’s more like whack-a-mouse.

Shouting at fish? I wonder what in the world Kiki thinks they need to be yelled at for.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels Three

It would be cooler if it was a real mouse

citu
1 year ago

Tienen lindos juguetes. Les deseo una genial semana.

Angel Binky, Peachy, Stippie and Granny

MOL…she’s a talkative kitty, huh…that’s a fun game, we have to explore it😺Extra Pawkisses for the two of you🐾😸💞